• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy do, new user here C:

Poke-Potato

"I'll take a potato chip and..EAT IT."- Light (DN)
Years
Hii I'm Ally. Decided to make an account earlier after I solved a problem I found an answer to in the forums. Also may or may not have liked the cover image a bunch. Um I've played pokemon for most of my life. I'm an art major and lately I've been doing a playthrough of Pokemon Yellow special edition. Nice to meet everyone, maybe I'll make some friends. :3

smocks

fiat lux
Years
Welcome! You could send a message to me anytime and just maybe we could become friends ;)

How do you like Pok?mon Yellow so far? I'd never finished it myself but I remember when I was playing it, I did get a good kick out of it ! Good luck on that art major man! Can't wait to see you around more :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hii I'm Ally. Decided to make an account earlier after I solved a problem I found an answer to in the forums. Also may or may not have liked the cover image a bunch. Um I've played pokemon for most of my life. I'm an art major and lately I've been doing a playthrough of Pokemon Yellow special edition. Nice to meet everyone, maybe I'll make some friends. :3
Hi Ally! Aaa pokémon Yellow was my first pokémon game <3 I forever hold it in my heart.

If you're an artist, I hoooope you'll want to show some stuff off over in Art & Design? It doesn't have to be pokémon related c:

Years
Hi Ally. Nice to meet you. I haven't played Pokemon yellow myself but I have played it's cousins, you know.

50px-House_Redfort.png

Poke-Potato

"I'll take a potato chip and..EAT IT."- Light (DN)
Years
Welcome! You could send a message to me anytime and just maybe we could become friends ;)

How do you like Pokémon Yellow so far? I'd never finished it myself but I remember when I was playing it, I did get a good kick out of it ! Good luck on that art major man! Can't wait to see you around more :)

Thanks, I still love Yellow so much, it's awesome! Maybe at some point I'll show some art around :o

Hello :) There are a good bunch of people on here, have fun!

Hullo, Thanks! c:

Welcome Ally!

People here are friendly and help you with Pokemon-related issues and such, so that's great. Enjoy your stay! :)

Definitely will, thanks!

Edit: aaa I can't reply with a quote that has a link yet I will check out the art and design thread though lol

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Hey Ally, welcome to PC! Interestingly, you share your name with my best bud on the community :).

Yellow was the first game I ever played, so lot of nostalgia attached to it & thus my obsession for Pikachu :P.

If you're looking to make new friends, feel free to drop in a VM any time. Hope to see ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back