• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • I've yet to play the Bioshock series, despite owning them all. But tbh horror games aren't my thing so it's gonna take some insane convincing to get me into them haha

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I've had it for a long while.

I forgot it's FTP until July 4th. That's why so many terrible heisters are around...

Oh and also welcome to the world of F2P hero hosts who suck at the game and get the entire crew downed, then quit after blaming everyone else.

Last edited:

Yukari

I mean, 1 has horror elements at the very least. But I find it really hard to get scared by a game when I know whatever jumps at me can be shot until it stops moving.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I suppose, but I think it works as a horror game in the same way that Bloodborne does. Especially at the beginning, where the dread is at its height.

Well, FEAR might be a better example in this case, but in regards to a game that doesn't necessarily try to brand itself as a horror game BB works, I suppose.

Speaking of jumps

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FG4VF62/ref=ox_sc_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3ODHND3J0WMC8

Here's Civ VI at 30 bucks. I doubt this'll be a particularly tantalizing deal for long as, if Civ V was any indication, the game'll be chump change in no time. Still, if you want the game now, this is the best deal the game's ever had and as such, may be worth the look.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Now with custom gamerpics being a thing on XBOX Live, I made mine the cover art to Animals by Pink Floyd.

Arsenic

Years
  • Haven't custom gamerpics been a unofficial thing for a while? I remember it was super easy to do back in the 360 days. idk about xbone for it because I was always happy with my pic of the Arbiter.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Not custom custom. On the 360 you had to buy them from the store. Now you can make it whatever image you want, within TOS reasons, of course.

Arsenic

Years
  • Yes custom custom. I remember a nice little mod tool you could use to do it with! Hence unofficial.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well that's an easy way to get banned for life off the service. Just like the people who put XBOX buttons as letters in their name around the time MW2 was out.

Arsenic

Years
  • I never got banned. Msoft's fault for not including such a basic feature (That has always been available on PC ; ] )

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This was at least a 40 minute game, with the last 10 of them on level 99, where the Puyos fall instantly to the bottom.

Spoiler:

Holy smokes.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • C**k breaker.

After something years, I have finally learned how to strafe run consistently thanks to having pirated copies of both Quake 2 and Quake 3, and a definitely not pirated version of Quake Live mainly as a source of mechanical practice to ready myself with Quake Champions since straferunning is going to be a requirement in said game to git guud at.

Arsenic

Years
  • I am REALLY hoping for Halo 3 Anniversary at E3 this year...

I mean they already did 2/3 of the Trilogy. Just finish it. Or better yet... Finish the Fight

Back