• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30 MORE Days of Gaming ????

Years
  • Make some yourself!

Why have I only just seen this video...

Day 14: Your proudest achievement/accomplishment in a game. - Undoubtedly, completing the Hoenn dex in Emerald, that took a lot of time and effort but was completely worth it.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Day 14: Your proudest achievement/accomplishment in a game
    Doing everything in skyrim (with the exception of a few glitched quests)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Day 14: Your proudest achievement/accomplishment in a game.

I'd like to say having over 400 Pokemon in my Pokedex in Diamond without any use of Wi-Fi (so much negotiation efforts went into letting my friends lend me their GBA games), but I think that getting all of the Geos in Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals was my proudest achievement. It almost shattered my soul when my younger sister deleted that save file...

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 15: Your favorite video game meme.

Probably "press F to pay respects" from Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Day 16: Your weapon of choice

When it comes to my weapon of choice from a video game, I would have to go with the DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System from Star War Republic Commando. It is basically three weapons in one since it can be used as a blaster, a sniper rifle (compact), and an anti-armor grenade launcher. Now that is one awesome weapon.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 16: Your weapon of choice.

G36C in the Call Of Duty series. So good.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Posting via phone

Accomplishment - reaching mastier tier in league and being stuck in there for all eternity
    Fave meme - bbbbbloody screen so reeaaaal!!!!!
    Weapon (s) of choice:
    QvGcmdz_d.jpg

The minigun from DOOM 2016. My personal favorite weapon besides the super shotgun

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Day 17: A game that needs a sequel

When it comes to game that needs a sequel, I am certain I can think of one. I admit that when I first beat Star Wars Republic Commando, I did not like how when it came to Sev's fate, it ended on a cliffhanger. So I feel that a sequel would certainly help resolve it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 17: A game that needs a sequel.

Paper Mario. And I'm talking about the real Paper Mario. Turn based Paper Mario. Not whatever the last three installments have been.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I'm probably gonna anger someone, but FFX-2. They mentioned an X-3 once, and that's all I want now xD

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Day 15 - Memetastic

New-Arrival-Tees-Young-font-b-Adventure-b-font-Troubles-T-Shirt-100-Cotton-Low-Price.jpg

Y'know for such a dead meme, all the pictures still get it wrong. Dovahkiin never said this, so why do most pictures feature him?

Day 16: Weapons of Choice

latest

Type-1 Energy Sword.
    Normally I'm all about guns, but the deadliness of a hot plasma blade up close is just about unmatched... If it were in any of the games, the Type-34 Energy Lance would be in this slot instead.

Day 17 - A Game that Deserves A Sequel

Sleeping Dogs sequel would be pretty great! Or another Darkness game. Red Faction? I have a lot of games I could put here... Legendary The Box?

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Day 17: game that needs a sequel.
    images

Bulletstorm 2. It be a crime for that to not happen considering that bulletstorm itself is an objectibely good game that has a ton of promise. The story, characters, and especially the gameplay all deserve a second wind and gearbucks can easily improve the bulletstorm gameplay for the sequel in a couple of easy ways.

Back