• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A whole lotta Arms

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
  • It took me forever to download it on my phones data and I think it will take up the rest of my data (please work like the 3DS and barely use my data...)

But I'm super stoked for it. It sounds like a must buy.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Gave it a try last night with the motion controls. The first time I curved a punch, man, that feeling was so good. This has gone from off my radar to must buy at some point.

Years
  • I downloaded the demo yesterday but I missed the first period by like 25 minutes, so hopefully I'll get to try it today. It looks really fun, though! I like how Nintendo takes standard video game genres and turns them into something unique like they did with Splatoon.

Anvils Alive

Fun is infinite. Sega Enterprises.
    Years
  • I haven't played ARMS at all, let alone bought a Switch, but I can admit I am enamored with Twintelle. And Helix even more so.
    Twitter user @DudewitdaK said:
    [small brain] his name is Helix
    [normal brain] his name is DNA Man
    [glowing brain] his name is Shin Gumby

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Wasn't able to try it out last night and forgot about it earlier today, but I will give a shot once 8 PM comes around. Not too big on fighting games, but I'm not too big on shooters either and I ending up loving Splatoon so lets see if Nintendo can work their magic again.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • I'm terrible with the joy cons but they're the best way to play...

I wonder if switching from tablet mode to TV mode will do anything to change that

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm terrible with the joy cons but they're the best way to play...

I wonder if switching from tablet mode to TV mode will do anything to change that

YES!

Did TV mode with the joy cons today. I was getting a good workout with this game. Might buy it just for the exercise, ha.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Yeah, I tried motion controls to start, but I was getting flat out destroyed. Obviously an hour is not enough time to learn the nuances and whatnot, but it was fun. Well, not so big on the volleyball mode, but the fights were chaotic and lot faster than I expected.

Back