• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30 MORE Days of Gaming ????

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Day 24: Your favorite video game quote.

How do you know when a turian's out of ammo? He switches to the stick up his *** as a back-up weapon.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Day 24: favorite game quote

So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and my we never need you again.

-Corrax Entry 7:17

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Day 24: Your favorite video game quote.

Igor's game over quote from Persona 3 is probably my favorite.

"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, treasured by those who bid him farewell. But alas, my guest's life has now ended, his story unwritten..."

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Day 23: A game that really winds you up
    Overwatch, all day every day

Day 24: Your favorite video game quote.
    Changes all the time, but right now it's "I need healing"

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Day 23 - A game that really winds you up.
    Tekken 7 - Why are the load times so long.

Day 24 - Favourite Video Game Quote
    Karen's oft repeated 'Strong Pokemon, Weak Pokemon...' quote. Whilst a lot of my favourite Pokemon are not the best competitively I still enjoy using them.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 25: A side character that deserves their own spin-off game.

How about Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite? That should be the next Bioshock game.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Day 25: A side character that deserves their own spin-off game.

I'm gonna go with Athena Cykes from the Ace Attorney series. Though I feel that with the ending to it's most recent game, the series might go in that direction and make her the focus.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Day 25: A Side character that deserves their own spinoff game

I'd love an Assassin's Creed game with Claudia Auditore da Firenze as the main character.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Day 26: The Funniest Game Scene of Moment

When it comes to the funniest game scene or moment, I can think of quite a few. Course I will choose one. The one I will choose is from Assassin' Creed II when Ezio has rescue Bartolomeo from prison. I have laughed when I heard Bartolomeo's prison speech.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 26: The funniest game scene or moment.

I remember playing Halo 2 with some friends, and we got to this part with hidden Elites, and one said "I am with you" but we couldn't see him, and we just about died laughing.

Years
  • Day 24: Your favorite video game quote. - GlaDOS "Here come the test results, you're a horrible person, that's what it says: a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that."

Day 25: A side character that deserves their own spin-off game. - I actually can't think of one haha.

Day 26: The funniest game scene or moment. - There was a moment in Skyrim when I was talking to an NPC outside somewhere and a bear just literally came up and mauled him to death whilst he was talking to me, I found it strangely hilarious.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

Talking to Joker in Mass Effect. He always had something hilarious to say.

Years

The scene in LOZ Windwaker where Tetra rocket launches you in a barrel to the castle. Link's face before getting launched is hilarious.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Day 27: A game or series with really impressive or in-depth lore

When it comes to a game of series that has a really impressive or in-depth lore, I would have to go with the Mass Effect series. How in-depth or impressive is the lore? Well look how big each games codex is. That is not even getting into the novels, comics or even the anime movie.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Day 27: A game or series with really impressive or in-depth lore

Assassin's Creed has quite a bit of lore to sort through. I still don't think I've went through it all, and I've beat some of the games multiple times.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Day 27: A game or series with really impressive or in-depth lore
    The elder scrolls has a ton of lore to look through. The stuff on the outside is impressive, but people have translated some of the magic writings and uncovered tons more.

Years
  • Day 27: A game or series with really impressive or in-depth lore - I think Elder Scrolls is one of the best in terms of lore, it has a serious amount and covers a lot of places that aren't even in Tamriel. Plus all the stuff with the gods and Daedric princes is impressive too.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 27: A game or series with really impressive and in-depth lore.

Yeah, that's gotta be Halo. Movies, books, shows, games, cards, everything. I could spend hours reading Halopedia.

Back