• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is The Type Of Game Can Appeal To You?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2017
    I love the type of RPG system and the games based on manga series,I am familiar with the characters,My favorite game is Hunter X Online,you?

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • I LOVE RPGs! While RPGs aren't the only genre I play, they seem to have had a huge impact on me as a gamer. Most of the RPGs I've played in the past are ones on Nintendo systems, such as Fire Emblem, Pokémon, and some of the original Final Fantasy games. I play a large variety now tho, including some newer-styled open-world ones like Fallout and some of the newer Final Fantasies. It's actually pretty funny looking back because something like 90% of the games I started on were RPGs.

Years
  • I love RPGs! From Dragon Quest, Pokemon, to The Legend of Heroes, Ys and The Witcher III! I'm also a sucker for Co-op, from Helldivers to Toukiden, to Soul Sacrifice! And most party games, like Mario Kart, LittleBigPlanet 3, and such.
    Not to leave platformers out. Ratchet & Clank, Shantae and Rayman are of my favorites!
    To summarize, I really love RPGs, but I also like to play other stuff, as long as it's not competitive.

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    RPGs with a preference towards real-time battle ones. But I love some Turn-Based ones ^-^. Also fashion games, as a guilty pleasure.

vivokwo

vivokwo
    Years
  • Some of my favourite games involve 3D Action-Adventure open world games, like the Batman Arkham Games or everyone's favourite Breath of the Wild! I also like more casual, fun type games like Minecraft that i can just sink in to for hours on end.

Years
  • Yeah RPGs really appeal to me, I don't solely play them, but a large majority of the games I enjoy and appeal to me are of the RPG genre.

Yukari

Any game can appeal to me as long as it's good and I don't need a long attention span to play it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Fighting games. Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, King of Fighters.
    Games with beautiful visuals like Gravity Rush and Nier Automata.
    Games with amazing soundtracks like Nights of Azure and Ys Memories of Celceta.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    take a look at my steam wishlist and you'll see that I'm not picky. I like games with good characters, good art, good story, good gameplay, anything really. RPGs are my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    Was a huge fan of hack n slash RPGs. Love Diablo II & III, WoW, blizzard can do no wrong basically. I used to play some RTS games as well, but just don't have as much time for them now, though I'm really tempted by Warhammer: Total War

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Quite a few RPG fans here! It's one of my favorite genres too - I grew up on Final Fantasy games, also a fan of the TES franchise. I also really like survival games, usually with crafting and building mechanics, player vs. environment, etc., like Don't Starve and The Long Dark.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I enjoy survival games with some building aspects. So stuff like Minecraft, Terraria, and Unturned I find very fun!

I bought Fire Emblem Fates a couple months ago and need to get back into it for the summer to see if I really enjoy the RPG genre.

My all-time favorite games though have to go to Minecraft Pokemon. I know Pokemon lacks building and survival (again, my favorite genre), but its just amazing lol.

Back