• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] Electronic Entertainment Expo 2017

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • The last day of E3 is up : (

But I got to play the only game I needed to play there, which was Destiny 2. I think they had the coolest line, so I'll have lots of pictures of that (about 18) to post when I get home saturday. I am so very happy I played that game but now it makes the wait (which will be even longer because I'm on PC) so much harder.

I also played Super Lucky's Tale, and I'm very happy with that game to. Excuse the saying, but its just a nice happy go lucky kind of game. The devs on site really irradiated the love they put into the game and the feel good mood of everything. I think it's going to be a day one pickup for me (and thats not normally a genre I play with)!

What were the biggest points of emphasis that stuck out for you when playing Destiny 2? I'm on the fence right now as to whether or not I want to buy it.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • What were the biggest points of emphasis that stuck out for you when playing Destiny 2? I'm on the fence right now as to whether or not I want to buy it.

It's easy to explain if you'll like it or not as theres only really 2 camps for it. There is the people who loved Destiny and want more and theres the people who want something different.

Destiny 2 is a refinement of the original, from what I played in every way.

I played as the titan of the team (obvously) and I'll see if I can summerise my experience. I'll also add that I only got to play one match (6 rounds I think?) of Countdown in the crucible (and we won every round).

First for weapons I picked the minigun and the Veist AR (You can carry 2 ARs or SMG or whatever if you want which is awesome!) The shooting felt as solid as the first game, if not a little more. Of course I never really switched my weapon from the spin gun because that was fun as heck when that thing gets going.

I only supered once, but I was a stiker and am happy with how they changed the class. I don't have the specifics of how everything changed BUT from what I experienced, they got rid of the one ground pound and you can now do multiple and run around while in super mode (Meaning that it no longer requires the planets and stars to aline to get a lot of kills with it(overexaggerating here)). My guess is to balance that it has a smaller area of impact or Something. I cleared out the bomb guard with two smacks.

The level we got to play was called Midtown and took place in The Last City (What better way to encourage guardians to burn the city to the ground!) and I felt it was well balanced and layed out with a lot of different ways to move and egress from areas as well as flanking routes. It was also a nice look into what the last city actually looked like!

All in all I was very happy with what I played, I felt very powerful even when I di- Oh wait I didn't! Ahahaha. Ohohohoho. Good times.

Really though, I'm not the best at open ended describing stuff so feel free to ask me more specific questions and I'll try to answer.

All I can say is I'll be a day 45 purchase! Because that's (roughly) how long after release it'll come out on PC the bastards!

On another subject, how's everyone feel about Sony being the bad guys recently, refusing to allow crossplay with Msoft and nintendo for both Rocket league and Minecraft. I guess Japanese isolationalism is still in full boom with them. And before I'm called out on it, I applaud Nintendo for joining the goal to unite consoles and not fall into the stereotype. Guess they think gaming is better seperated.

Last edited:
    Back