• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Vidya Game Meme Dump Thread [Clear your phones here]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Any and all hilarious video game images that you want to share, feel free to put here. This can be comics, memes, funny images, etc. For example:

02FWb9B.jpg

RRawAnB.png

nWoOJS2.jpg

t8Nmica.jpg

wZIL6p4.jpg

Shit post away my friends

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Yasuo main reacts only

19957046_1342844072495857_1509675242523542996_o.png.jpg

qKqhR9C_d.jpg

Also heres an interesting example of twitch chat:
    9LK8xKJ.jpg

PM me if you wanna know the context

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I actually started (and then subsequently binge watched the whole thing) watching the Ace Attorney anime - I thought it was great, apparently contrary to popular opinion but one thing it kept reminding me of was this comic, which fans of Ace Attorney know well:

comic331_zps0e179cf7.png

Reference to how the games are obviously set in Japan even though the localized versions try so hard to convince you they're in America

KazukoHimura

"I guess I'm just a bit hungry..."
    Years

• tumblr_onnx1g4zpI1v4qe09o1_1280.jpg

I dove into the meme channel on a private Discord thread and found these.

Years
    • Age 31
    • She / They
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    (Sees post about Jeff "from the Overwatch team" Kaplan being pegged as a Femenazi)

What the duck did you just duckling say about Jeff, you little Sylvanas Windrunner? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Blackwatch, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Null Sector, and I have over 300 bots destroyed. I am trained in Winston (is not a monkey, he is a Scientist!) Warcraft and I'm the top Widowmaker in the entire Horde and Alliance Combined. You are nothing to me but just another target dummy. I will wipe you the duck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this idealistic near-future Earth, mark my duckling words. You think you can get away with saying that cow level to me over the Internet? Think again, goose. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Sombra Mains across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Heroes of the Storm, Trifling Gnome. The Heroes of the Storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're duckling dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Overwatch Team and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable donkey off the face of the continent, you little cow level. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your duckling tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price*, you b-baka! I will cow level Fury Warrior all over you and you will drown in it. You're duckling dead, kiddo.

*$59.99, plus shipping and handling if you order the non-digital release, due to arrive soon(tm).

Back