• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Nintendo game?

Years
  • I really like kingdom hearts 358/2 days, I understand the camera angle can be awkward sometimes, but overall it's a good game. the story is simple but good. The multiplayer is also good and brings a challenge.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • My favorite games ever: Banjo Kazooie/Tooie. They are from Nintendo so... yeah.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2017
    Below are my best Nintendo games:

1. Super Mario Bros. all parts
    2. Kirby's Adventure
    3. Final Fantasy
    4. Super Mario Galaxy 2

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    I think Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker. I like the Golden Sun series too, I wish Nintendo gave them more love.

And that's about it. I'm actually not a BIG Nintendo fan. ^-^;

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The first Animal Crossing on the GameCube. Woke up early to play that game. Stayed up late to play that game. Time traveled in that game.

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    Which Legend of Zelda game would you say is THE best though? (;

It's a very hard question... The first one I played myself was Wind Waker, but I used to watch my brothers play Ocarina of Time all the time so it's really hard to pick just one. Not to mention Majora's Mask is also really nice and different.

I think I'm gonna say Majora's Mask, but the other two don't deserve any less light ^-^.

The first Animal Crossing on the GameCube. Woke up early to play that game. Stayed up late to play that game. Time traveled in that game.

How could I forget! I love Animal Crossing too!

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    either pokemon sapphire or moon
    or animal crossing new leaf

tbh i don't really play many nintendo games other than those 2 franchises but i love them

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Breath of the Wild for me, too - unpopular opinion here, I'm sure, but I'm actually not that big of a Nintendo fan because of how formulaic their games tend to be, so BotW was definitely a breath of fresh air (ha.. ha).

I'm also a big fan of Animal Crossing games - probably one of my favorite Nintendo franchises, up there with Pokémon. I loved New Leaf but I really can't wait for a new AC game.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Zelda franchise deserves its own topic when it comes to Nintendo platform games. Of Zelda games specifically, I'll probably go with Ocarina of Time for it being the first one to be made in 3D, have memorable gameplay and story while just being awesome. Even though I love Saria's song, Gerudo Valley and other tracks within OoT, I must concede that with regards to OST that A Link to the Past(Dark World is the best track of all time) and Wind Waker's OST are just better. Wind Waker in particular, even though its artsy style made it unappealing(and it got knocked for that) had an open world feel that was repeated on future titles. Even though I've never played Wind Waker, from what I've seen of the game I'd probably rate it as my #2 Zelda title behind OoT. In order: OoT, WW, ALttP, Majora's Mask and Original Zelda(love for the classics).

For Non-Zelda, I'm going back to my old school roots and the original Super Mario World. I remember playing the original Super Mario Brothers with the iconic soundtrack but SMW was the first game I played religiously as a 5/6 year old. Super Smash Brothers is a close second.

Last edited:
    Back