• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixelmon (Minecraft Pokemon Edition)

Ash Hobelia

Twitch Streamer AshHobelia
Years
  • Has anyone ever played Pixelmon? If you don't know what it is, it's Minecraft that has a Pokemon mod to it! It's amazing! All pokemon are in it, pokeballs, everything you can imagine that minecraft has with Pokemon. I used to play it but my pc reset and I forgot how to get it all to work lol

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Didn't this recently get shut down by The Pokemon Company?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Pretty sure it did get shut down, although I'm sure you can still find it out there lol... I have played it. It's... eh. Really boring in singleplayer, as there's no gyms to fight or anything, catching all the pokemon is near impossible. It's alright, but I'd rather play real pokemon

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I think the recent C&D meant they were no longer allowed to keep developing it, but IIRC older versions of it can still be downloaded. I never tried it myself but always wanted to - I imagine it would have been a fun thing to incorporate into our old MC server. :)

Gabrienb

Banned
    Years
  • I have not played, but now I want to play. I've only played regular Minecraft. But I don't really want to play myself, it's more fun with friends. But on one server I can not play for a long time, bored quickly. So I have to look for different minecraft servers, where my friends and I go and have as much fun as we can. I think in Minecraft Pokemon Edition will be fun too. If anyone is playing or has played it, please tell me if you can play with friends, how many servers and is it better than regular Minecraft. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I played around with a local server a couple years ago. It was actually fun!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • My boyfriend reminded me it existed because apparently he used to play it and he wanted to know what I thought of it since he knew I was a big Pokemon fan. We played it for a few nights and I enjoyed it enough to keep coming back. It feels like a pretty natural mix of Pokemon and Minecraft and doesn't seem too gimmicky outside of the whole "there's boss Mega Pokemon you can just find around for some reason?" and I was both interested in how faithful it actually was to the main series Pokemon games, and how much I could use it as a teaching tool for my boyfriend to help introduce him to Pokemon more.
    It wasn't without its glitches and getting softlocked out of a couple gym badges, but hey it's a mod, so I'm okay with that.

Back