• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fortnite

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
  • Yeah, I do play Fortnite but I'm not very good at it.

I primarily play Squad mode these days since I prefer the more tactical aspects of the game.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Yeah, I do play Fortnite but I'm not very good at it.

I primarily play Squad mode these days since I prefer the more tactical aspects of the game.
    Yeah I'm not amazing - back myself in a gun fight but really struggle at the end when people are mad good at building. Played a few games last night and picked up a squad win with the bois.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    They are introducing a 20v20v20v20v20 mode soon. Might have to install this game and give it a try.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I play it like, once a week. Pretty much whenever there's a new update :p
    The game's fun, but too hard imo. I like it more when I have a 50% chance of winning rather then 1% :p
    And I do wish the new modes they introduced would stick around... I hear there might be support for them once custom lobbys are a thing tho

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Yeah I'm not amazing - back myself in a gun fight but really struggle at the end when people are mad good at building. Played a few games last night and picked up a squad win with the bois.

Great work! Yeah, people on PC should form a squad or something. That'd be lots of fun!

@ EvilChameleon - Teams of 20 sound incredible. The userbase will explode once that is introduced. :o

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Best thing about this game is I just don't care if I die - it's just restart and play again.

Have so much fun playing it, don't ever come offline annoyed.

Back