• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Dragon

Yes, that's a Mewtwo
Years
Spriting Question

I was going to change some Pokemon sprites using HackunLZ, but when I load the ROM it says looking for unlZZZ(or something) compressed data this may take awhile.

So, all that I see is really messed up pictures with random colors everywhere. How do I make the Pokemon actually appear so I can save them and edit them, or do I just wait?

MudMast

Does not exist.
Years
Lets split this answer:
I have a few questions:

When i use AdvanceMap 1.92 and i change warps they work fine when i walk thorugh the doors into the rooms but when i leave the room i walk out of a different door.

for example, i changed where the players house is (its know in a different town). it works fine when i walk into the front door but when i come back out i come out of the pokemon cneter door instead, can someone tell me what im doing wrong.

did you change which warp that door leads to?

Just change where that warp leads to (on both sides of the door) and it will be fixed.
also i need a program that i can edit pokemon back sprites, front sprites and minisprites with (and if it comes with a tutorial plz give me the link)

thanx

Minisprites, you mean icons in the "Pokémon Menu"? There is a tool called Icon-Ed. (it should work but I haven't used it yet)
And as for backsprites and front sprites, the is a group of tools which are needed but there should be some tutorials in the tutorial section - somewhere in there called "Adding Pokémon sprites" or "Editing/Adding Pokémon" or similar?

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
hi all. just checking to see what's wrong with this script. I bet there's lots kuz i just started yesterday,anyways the thing is that i cant press YES to this question in my game,or it freezes :( no still works but wut about yes?

#org $begin
lock
faceplayer
message $pika
$pika 1 =Pika: Do you like cheder?\p\v\h01: :O.
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 1
if 1 goto $yes
message $no
$no 1 =Pika poo?..
boxset 6
release
end

#org $yes=PIKA ^_^!!

thx ahead of time for any help.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix this?
helpme.png

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
after some tests, use this for the border tiles in FireRed. :\
untitled-8.png

the one with the highlighted red square. :\

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
HELP

hello I make a script for a person to say something but when I play the rom he is not there at all. Yes I know he is on the advance map and yes I gave him the script but he does not show up while playing hte game.

thanks for the help

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
help

thanks

now how do you edit the part right after the firered title screen(the part with the pikachu in the to left corner) and how do you edit what prof oak says at the begining of the game(the part where you get to pick your name etc)

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
help

the intro of prof oak is not in advance text. I am using a leaf green rom. Where would I get the offsets for the intro in the leaf green rom.

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2011
Problem for weeks :(

I have been trying my best to delete the events in Pallet Town and have Professor Oak within the Pokemon Lab, say "Ash, sorry. I guess the early bird gets the worm. Wait! I have one pokemon left." And Prof. Oak gives Ash a Pikachu. I know how to do the givepokemon script. I just want to be able to do that specific script with one pokeball on the table. When I do grab the pokeball, Gary comes out of nowhere to battle me within the lab. I have the givepokemon script working, but I can't get to view the Pokemon Tab within the start menu until I get a starter pokemon from Oak. Please someone help me.

Pokefan2000

That's Mama Luigi to you!
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2010
Can anybody help me with PokeCry? I insert a cry, but when the game plays, it's all messed up.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
In Pokemon Gold, is there a way to change the color of grass to make it have different colors in each tileset?

You could either change it's colours to a different colour in the tileset, or you could change the palettes of the other tilesets, by changing the pointer to make it another palette, then add in the palettes manually. Cause so far I don't think there is a working palette changer from my experiences. Though I think someone might correct me on this.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Okay, I've got several questions about hacking, most of them very simple and easy to answer...
1. Okay, does anybody have a download link to the program, "Diamond Cutter?"
2. Download link for PokeScript?
3. I've used a lot of hex programs for GSC, but can someone give me the link to the best one?
4. How do I change what tileset I'm using in EliteMap?
Thanks-

LordKill94

Lord of the Dead
Years
i have a problem ....
i wanted to edit the world map, but...
it doesn´t work
first i made a tile set then the raw i used unLZ to load the tile set but where to load the tile map / the raw which i made with hex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back