• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whose team would you borrow?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If you were able to borrow one (anime) character's team to use whose would it be? Has to be a specific team so no borrowing every one of Ash's pokemon for example. Gotta be "johto team" or "hoenn team". Same for anyone else who had multiple teams throughout the series!

As for myself while i adore most of his teams gotta go with Ash's Sinnoh team (the one he fights paul with) because who wouldn't? Alternatively I'd honestly say his Johto Team.

Outside of Ash's teams i would say Dawn's!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I kinda adore Ash's Kalos team; he had very respectable pokemon, and they performed brilliantly against even the toughest opponents he fought. Though, Ash-Greninja probably wouldn't work for me because.. I'm not ash, aha. Other than that, I liked his Sinnoh and Orange Islands team too.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Going to go with Serena. Sylveon > everything don't ya know? Plus Braixen isn't that bad of a Pokemon(gains Psychic Typing if it evolves) and Pancham is a solid Fighting Type(that gains Dark Typing if it evolves). Plus by only having three Pokemon, I can add to her team however I want. I'm not bound to a set team so long as I use the three she had at the end of Kalos. Now if they bring her back wherein they reveal more Pokemon for her... then that obviously changes things. I'd add Alolan Sandslash(Ice/Steel), Rhyhorn(Rock/Ground) and Raichu(Electric).

Last edited:
    Back