• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there.

Years
  • How's it going? I've been a Pokemon fan for a while now, so I'm not entirely sure on why it took me so long to join a forum. First game I played was Platinum, but my personal favourite has to be Pokémon Silver.

Other than that, I like other games like Smash Bros, Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing. Nice to meet you all.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! We cover pretty much all aspects of the Pok?mon franchise. Platinum is definitely an amazing game. The whole story, even if it was an import from Diamond and Pearl, the little bit with Giratina made it pretty exciting. Maybe the Video Games portion of the community will be somewhere for you to start. If you have any questions don?t hesitate to give me a poke. Enjoy your stay :D

Years
  • You too, huh
    We're buddies then, I'm also not sure why didn't I join the forum right after I began playing ROM hacks which I got from herelaugh-squinted:

About my first Pok?mon game, mine was Pok?mon Emerald
    (Ahhhhh. nostalgia...)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Platinum was a great game for sure. I'm actually replaying it right now....along with White, HeartGold, and Ultra Sun lol. Going to keep me busy for a whiiile.

Welcome to PC! Nice to see other Animal Crossing fans. <3 Do you play Pocket Camp by any chance, or are you waiting for AC for Switch?

Back