• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

flaredragon00

The Fire-type Octillery!
Years
  • Hello, you may refer to me as Flaredragon00!

I will try my best to act to code of conduct, if I'm not up to expectations, just tell me.

Years
  • Hi Flaredragon00! Welcome to our family of Pokècommunity. I'm Rambagos from Earth. Have you read the min rules in here? If you get lost, you should visiting Adoption Center in here. Visit Pokèmon Trivia Board in here if you love playing some fun games. Feel free to send me a friend request and VM. Probably we can share something! ^-^
    Enjoy your stay here and happy posting! Yoroshiku~

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hello FlareDragon00, welcome to PC! I'm Rainbow and I'm a lover of Arcanine! Based on your user title, is your favourite Octillery by any chance or Charizard :3? Your doing fine with the rules so keep it up! What are you interested in?

And if you want help with particular sections check out the PC Adoption centre, for new users like you. Any problems, contact a moderator the ones with a big,blue,bold name.

That's all the advice I can give you. Have fun here xD!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, flaredragon00! It's wonderful to see you here with us! :3

Oh, I don't see Octillery fans around too often. I love him, but sadly I've never used one in any game yet. D: I really wanted to in G/S/C, but there were lots of other neat water types that could be gotten earlier in the game, so I usually ended up going with those haha.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll do just fine so long as you read the main forum rules and individual section rules in each section you plan on posting in. Just stick around, you'll undoubtedly enjoy your stay here. n__n

It was great meeting you and feel free to contact me if you're ever in need of any help, I'm always open!

Years
  • Hello, you may refer to me as Flaredragon00!

I will try my best to act to code of conduct, if I'm not up to expectations, just tell me.

Hi Flaredragon00, sorry I was late to this.

So, I herd u liek Octilleryz? What do you find so interesting about this Water-type? I know it has a pretty cool moveset and all but sadly I never got around to using one yet.

As Cirno said, it's recommended you read the main forum rules as well as the rules for all the individual sections. If you ever need help, feel free to contact me or any moderator or admin you come across.

Have fun, and I'll see you!

- Hikari10

Back