• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Name Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Final Name Change Request Thread

Hey guys, so I assume you've all read this announcement. Long story short, name changes are just not feasible anymore so we can't offer the privilege from now on. But we don't want anyone stuck with a "horrible" username so we're giving you one last chance to change your name before we discontinue the feature. This is the thread for requesting that last change. Read on for more details.

How is this going to work?

List your new name here. As early as next week, we'll start going through the change requests one-by-one and changing them (probably at night) until we're done. This thread will be open for two weeks after which point, there will be no more name changes and whatever name you have now will be your FINAL username.

Note that the board suffers each time we change a name. Over the next two weeks (or however long it takes to change all the names), PC will be very slow or outright offline while we do this.

What do I do?

1. Post in this thread listing your new username. You don't have to write anything else. If you love your admins, you will bold the name so we know at a glance what you want.
    2. If you would like to switch your username with that of an "alt" account (or something to that effect), post here with both accounts (one post with your main, another post while logged into your alt) so we can verify that you are the owner of the alt.
    3. All limits are forgotten. If you changed your name one month ago, you may post here to request a change again.
    4. Make sure your name is not taken! If you're unsure whether the name you want is taken by a member with 0 posts or banned, PM an administrator to check.
    5. If you change your mind, edit your post. Do NOT post a second time. If you do, at least delete your first post.
    6. Because I can't say it enough: if you change your name here, it will be the last change you ever get. If you ever want a new name you'll have to reregister.

If you have any questions or comments, please direct them to the announcement thread. This thread is only for name change requests.

The four-word rule does not apply in this thread.

Last edited:

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Giraffes? Giraffes!

Decided I wasn't happy with the original one I had posted, so I decided to change it, and since it wasn't changed yet I think it's alright! thanks!

Last edited:

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
  • ok, i posted the request in the old thread, but i dont know if those requests will still be done, so ill post here for safety's sake. i forgot the l, so id like the new name to be Eternal_Sonata

EDIT: ok, now that theres that new rule about alts, i need to mention that Lightning says its ok for this account to get a name change.

THANK YOU LIGHTNING!!

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Okay, clarified the alt thing a bit more in the rules.

Please make two separate posts in this thread if you plan on switching names with your alt account. One post with your main, and ANOTHER post with your alt so we can prove it's yours (by way of, you know, seeing you've logged into it).

Also please only request changes for the account you are logged into or else it's going to be really confusing.

Thanks.

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013
    So much for going without the Supporter bar for so long.

jpp8

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Meh. Might as well stick the letters back together, then. Was going to do it after my four months were up.

.B i n a r y P e a c h e s. --> BinaryPeaches

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • It was a hoot to be Lawrence for a while, but I don't wanna have it forever. :|

Back to Hiidoran, please.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    FFF I LOVED GETTING NAME CHANGES D;
    Oh well,

Name change: ReyRey-Pyon

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    As mentioned above, I'm switching back to: Wish

...permanently now I guess.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i'd miss this name too much ;~;

name change: Gazza

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I really had to think about it... but I wanna change it... even though I said I wouldn't. : /

New name: Bloodex

Imma get my alt, cause it's using it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back