• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello it's me

Kartanaheart

Origami King
Years
  • I just came to this forum and let me say I think I found my forever home here.
    I've been into Pokemon since I was probably around 4, and I've been a huge fan ever since--I've been looking for a forum to talk about Pokemon, since Pokefarm Q's is pretty dead.

My all time favorite is Aegislash, but the rest of my favorites are Dhelmise, Xurkitree, Kartana, Klinklang, Celesteela, Palossand, etc.

in other words talk to me all day about object pokemon ill gush forever

I also love Alolan Exeggutor

Years
  • Welcome to your new online home, Kartanaheart! This forum is pretty active, so be sure to check out all of our conversations ranging from the games, to the anime, tcg, and the manga! Aegislash is one of my favorite Pokemon to use for battling, it's really powerful and it's a powerful counter to fairy types. Alolan Exeggutor is also pretty cool with its long neck. {XD}
    Anyways, I hope you enjoy the community! :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I just came to this forum and let me say I think I found my forever home here.
    I've been into Pokemon since I was probably around 4, and I've been a huge fan ever since--I've been looking for a forum to talk about Pokemon, since Pokefarm Q's is pretty dead.

My all time favorite is Aegislash, but the rest of my favorites are Dhelmise, Xurkitree, Kartana, Klinklang, Celesteela, Palossand, etc.

I'm glad you like it already, haha. Welcome! This has been my online home since 2007 tbh. Wow that's almost a decade now. We're constantly changing (but not annoyingly much!) to keep this place interesting and fun.

Maybe you'll enjoy hanging out in Pokémon General and talk about everything pokémon!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I just came to this forum and let me say I think I found my forever home here.

Welcome! PC has been my home for almost 6 years, and I'm so glad that someone else wants to make it theirs too! This is such a great community with great people. Our Pokemon sections are bustling with activity so I'm sure you won't find it too hard to dive right into the discussions. I hope you'll venture over to Pokémon General as that's where you can talk about all things Pokémon! If you have any questions don't hesitate to drop me a message. I really hope you enjoy what PC has to offer! See ya 'round, yes?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi Kartanaheart, welcome to Pokécommunity! We're very happy to have you here ^-^
    I see you like quite a few Gen 7 Pokémon, that's awesome! Dhelmise is also one of my favourites, it's eerie design is perfect to me. I'm so glad we have Alolan Exeggutor, the Dragon Typing makes it even more great!

I've been a fan since I was about 4 as well, what is your favourite game and why? :)

Kartanaheart

Origami King
    Years
  • Hi Kartanaheart, welcome to Pokécommunity! We're very happy to have you here ^-^
    I see you like quite a few Gen 7 Pokémon, that's awesome! Dhelmise is also one of my favourites, it's eerie design is perfect to me. I'm so glad we have Alolan Exeggutor, the Dragon Typing makes it even more great!

I've been a fan since I was about 4 as well, what is your favourite game and why? :)

I've got a lot of good memories from various games so it's really hard to say, but I especially enjoyed the gen 5 games since the Unova region was really diverse and interesting, plus, Black was one of the first games I played after Diamond all the way back when I was younger.

Back