• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film What was the first R-Rated movie you saw?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • In theaters, I mean.

The first one I saw in the theater was John Carpenter's The Thing (there's a theater near me that shows old movies), but that was with my mom and stepdad. The first one I saw alone was Jordan Peele's Us. For the latter, they didn't ask me for an ID or anything, so I remember looking at the R on my ticket and panicking for a split-second because I forgot that I was allowed to have it. LOL

Bay

Years
  • In terms of theaters, the South Park movie. My mom thought it was for kids (we didn't have cable then) so she took my sister, and I to watch it. Needless to say, kid me was like so confused lmao.

Last edited:

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • The first film I saw in theatres was The Conjuring 2 with a friend and his dad (since I was still sixteen at the time, which meant that we would need an adult accompanying us).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • my first r rated movie was when we bought tickets to julie and julia and snuck into funny people. lol my first """"""legal""""" r rated movie was zombieland...not by my choice though. it's what my underage partner at the time wanted to see lmfao.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I actually haven't. The only r-rated movies I've seen are on DVDs and TVs. I'll be frank, I don't really like r-rated movies. The first r-rated movie I watched was The Doors movie, btw, or maybe that movie about that women that had suddenly gone blind, but I don't remember the name of it.

But, no, never seen an r-rated movie in theaters, I really don't want to, either. They just really aren't my cup of tea. Some of them have sex in them, and I'd rather not see that if I don't have to.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2021
    I'm pretty sure it was Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow. I remember being worried that it would be really scary but it was't that bad. I still like the movie. Last time I watched it I realized Christopher Lee and Ian McDiarmid are in it.

Back