• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Emperor Galleon observed all of their startled faced, wondering how the heck he is who is he. Some wondered how he was even alive. Galleon held a grin on his face, quite pleased with his results.

"You...YOU!" Stormseeker said. We...we killed you!"

Galleon turned to the Luxray, and shook his head.

"Ah...yes...I remember you. Apart of the Gold Tribe now, are you? You were quite powerful before. You and Alex. Quite a tag team. But of course, I was just toying with you, like I toy with all of my meat. In truth, I allowed you to beat me, and therefore, harm me. Of course I had to make it look real. I was after something else. First, there was that time in this city, when we first fought. I allowed myself to be propelled by your water attack, Tidechanger, and in turn, acquire this." He said, showing a small gold crystal in his hand. "Then in Cape, after I "fell" down the caverns, I was able to get General Deoxys to teleport me before I had hit the ground, and take this from the Cape City capital building." He said, showing a silver crystal in his other hand. "What they do together, well, that's none of your concern, gentlemen and ladies. What is your concern is-"

Galleon was interrupted as the Jolt and Thunderstruck made their way towards Galleon and attempted to attack them. Galleon smiled. He was done talking anyways. It was time to show them what he could REALLY do. He remained motionless as the two Pokemon attack him. They looked up at him in fear as they realized...the attack didn't seem to affect him at all. But of course it wouldn't. Even if he didn't have his strong defense, he still was a Ground Type. Electric attacks were useless. Galleon huffed in one breath, and released a Dragonbreath. But this one was different. His others looked deadly, but this one was pure black in color, and seemed to excrete heat as it passed through the air. The last thing Kent heard from Thunderstruck and the Jolt was their screams. As Kent covered his eyes from the attack, and then looked back, he couldn't spot them anywhere. They were gone.

Neptune attacked now, before Kent could say anything. He struck him with a heap of boiling water. Galleon smiled, and launched the same black color dragonbreath at the water. Kent looked in wonder at the attack as it collided. At first, it seemed to be matched with Neptune's for a second, but eventually, Neptune's attack failed, and disintegrated. Steam began to rise across the room.

"Be ready, Gold Tribe." Kent said, as the steam covered the room, and covered his tracks. Suddenly, Galleon attack the group of Gold Tribe members with a single with Dragon Rush. Somehow, the Dragon Rush had managed to strike at almost all of the 20 Gold Tribe members at once. Kent fell back as well, stunned by the attack. He coughed up blood, but managed to recover and face Galleon once more.

"We have to attack all in unison. Gold Tribe, ATTACK!" He yelled, preparing a Swords Dance, and then prepared a Slash upon the Garchomp. All around him, the Gold Tribe prepared to strike at the Emperor with their attacks.

(OOC Go all out everyone! Hold nothing back!)

Dragonheart fought with the rest of the Gold Tribe in the battle outside. The Royal Guards were the most strongest fighters they had ever fought, and the battle raged on intensely. Dragonheart only hoped they were having better luck against the Emperor inside.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Neptune watched in awe as the two Gold Tribe members had disintegrated by Galleon's black dragonbreath attack. They were gone, disappeared into thin air. Impossible! Galleon had been tricking them all this time, and none of them could figure it out. Watching as the two members vanished into thin air, Neptune gave himself a facepalm. There were gonna be casualties in this battle. When Neptune attacked with a large blast of steam water, Galleon launched his attack at the pillar of water, and the attacks collided.

But the water wasn't enough, and Galleon had successfully evaporated the whole attack, not a drop of sweat on his face. This was his true power. "Be ready, Gold Tribe." Kaiser spoke, preparing his swords dance, then as the 20 Gold Tribe members surrounded the emperor, Neptune decided to attack first. But then Galleon charged with Dragon rush, and Neptune was forced to the ground with one strong blast of energy. Getting up slowly, he saw a large scratch mark on his body, blood seeping out of it, but it was no problem

Super weak to ice type moves... Neptune reminded himself, and with his hand raising the Trident into the air, the Trident was covered in a large layer of ice, the layer containing a lot of ice spikes to add some damage, forming an ice sword-club-trident thing (lol). Then with one determined roar, he hacked forwards, striking Galleon with his trident from above. At the same time, Duskblade, a Dusknoir used shadow sneak, and attacked Galleon from behind, punching his purple back (and his cape) with ice punch.

"Genevieve stay back!" Neptune shouted, attacking Galleon again, thrusting his ice trident towards Galleon, ready to stab him.

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Genevieve walked into a large room and was greeted by the familar sight of the Gold Tribe. She was glad she'd found them. Genevieve smiled even wider when she seen Neptune and when he seen her. She wanted to run over and tackle him, but they were about to start a battle. And that wasn't the kind of thing for a battle, so she stopped herself.

Genevieve looked up at the Emperor as he began to talk. To her, he was just another Pokemon. She had never seen him as General Galleon, just as the Emperor Galleon he was now. Genevieve watched in surprise as two Gold Members charged at him. And their attacks did nothing. When the Dragonbreath disapated, Genevieve's eyes widen. There was nothing there, like the two Pokemon had disappeared into the air. Never to be seen again. Genevieve watched in amazement as Emperor Galleon turned Neptune's water into steam. He didn't get a single drop on himself. Then before anybody could do something, Emperor Galleon was up and used a Dragon Rush on them. Genevieve didn't seem him, but felt something claw at her. She stubbled back a little and lost her balance, landing on her butt.

Genevieve quickly got back to her feet as Kent told them to prepare their attacks. She took a deep breath and concentrated. As Genevieve did the lights flickered a little, she was preparing a Dark Pulse. Genevieve followed the other Gold Tribe and surrounded the Emperor. She prepared her attack as Neptune attacked him. Neptune's words fell on death ears as Genevieve unleased her attack. The lights went off for a second and then came back on. A black aura surrounded Emperor Galleon.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    (Sorry for the delay.)

"So. We are off to fight the final General. You do realize, that we might not come back, right?" Alex looked at the group of friends. They stared at him, their blank expressions leading Alex to reconsider his decision. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"Well. The thing is, we are going to fight the General, but Burstborn, you know you have to go help fight the Emperor. It's your destiny to be up there." Slick spoke quietly.

"Ambros?"

"You have to go." he wasn't looking Alex in the eyes, "Yes. It is fate. Regardless of everything we've done as a group...you have to. You are just as powerful as those others. Let us fight the Fifth General. Please....go."

"Only...only if you wish me to do so." Alex was scared more than anything. What if he lost and died? He had come as far as this. There was the equal chance with the Fifth General. "As you all wish..."

"You know it isn't just us who want this for you."

"....I'll do it, for me." Alex looked at them and smiled. He ran off to join the group that had already left. He looked at them one last time before he entered the Capital Building. He looked around him. He had noticed how the city had been changed for the worse. The beautiful walls had been morphed into filthy poles. They approached the scene of the crime, the center of operations, the Emporer.

"Ah, the Gold Tribe arrives. Welcome. I have been expecting you. You have all endured so much, and traveled far. You are hardened warriors, all of you. I am especially impressed by your battle in Cape City. You decimated my army and turned the tides, it seemed."

The series of events that followed afterward made Alex fall to the ground. He looked Galleon, the Emperor of the Neoverse, in the eyes. All that time, he had worked for him? The one who people said had barely had an inch of intelligence? How could he have managed to keep it in tact.

"You...you couldn't be the Emperor, that's impossible." he looked at his withered Black Rose. His attack had done this to him, changed him into this creature and yet...he lived. He had survived. "You turned me into this...this fiend. That day, that day I was taken from my family for the Neoverse, had it been you who gave the order? You turned me into a monster inside and out!" Alex's fists clenched. Anger was overwhelming him. He let it die down, he would be no help angry. He looked straight at Galleon. All the other members began to formulate their strongest attacks. Dragon concentrated and both eyes began to glow as he exchanged his previous battle style for an new one. In seconds, Grass and Dragon energy meshed together and launched a fierce attack at the Emperor. He waited to see the outcome.

Ambros walked with the other Gold Members to attack the Fifth General. Most headed off to fight the Royal Army. But, the Fifth General had to be around here somewhere. They would be somewhere they could watch over the battle and then reveal themselves. He looked for a location that would be suitable for a General. He found it in the worst location possible. There was an old bell tower at the top of a church. That must be where he was hidden. The battle was perfectly visible from there. Without speaking to anyone else he began to run towards it. Others followed. Quick and Stronghold stayed behind. Among those who came were the Butterfree from before named Silversun, Slick, Blindheart, and a few others. They entered the church. It's beauty had remained in tact, they must have kept it as their fortress.

"Welcome." a voice boomed through the church. They had come to the right place. They formed a small group so that none could penetrate it. They began to walk up the stairs. One fell off and a Marowak fell to their demise. They slowly continued and finally reached the top. They creaked open the door. There, staring over the battle, in a cloak, was the Fifth General.

"Reveal yourself!" Ambros yelled to them.

"Gladly." the voice echoed through the room. It-He turned around. His red and blue color added no softness to his robotic exterior. Deoxys. Ambros had heard of some stories being told about this Pokemon. It came from space; the Great Beyond. Deoxys unleashed a strange Psychic wind that swung ten others off the building.

"Now, I have separated the strong from the weak. Let us see your power."

"Us? You are alone!" Slick stared him in the eyes.

"Oh, my apologies." Quickly, Deoxys separated himself into four different bodies. Defense. Attack. Speed. Normal Form. There were four Generals to fight, and twelve left. Three to one. Ambros hoped they won.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Galleon smiled as the Gold Tribe unleashed his attack. Galleon saw Sash, Kent, and a Rhydon of the Gold Tribe charge forward with their physical attacks. Galleon used a Dragon Rush towards their direction, propelling them all back. The Veteran (Charizard), Agent (Flygon) and Whirlwind (Swellow) all struck towards him from the air. Galleon fired his special Dragonbreath at the three. Whirlwind and The Veteran managed to avoid the attack, but Agent was hit directly in the chest, a wide whole in his chest. He was dead before he hit the ground. The Veteran and Whirlwind continued their assault, both attacking with Wing Attack. This time, Galleon managed to hit both of them. Whirlwind screamed in pain as the black fire hit him. The Veteran fell back as well, unconscious or dead. Burstborn was the next to launch his attacks. Galleon had a personal matter with the Roserade, though, as he had betrayed his Empire, once a fabled General, now a treacherous member of the Gold Tribe. Unlike with the others, he charged forward at him, taking the strange Dragon/Grass attack towards his chest. The Emperor grunted, but only was fazed for a second, as he launched a powerful and fast Dragon Rush right at Burstborn. Without seeing the outcome, Galleon turned to see both Neptune and Kent coming at him. Kent did some fast moves and managed to get close and use a Slash on him. The Emperor took the attack on his side, but was only fazed for a moment. He grabbed Kent with his large arm, and rammed him to the other side of the room. Kent fell to the floor, out of breath for the moment.

Neptune struck with a deadly ice combo on Galleon.

"Ice, eh?" He said. Galleon tried to maneuver around the attack, but fell short of dodging all of it, and was partially hit with it. Galleon merely smiled, and forced Neptune backwards with the back of his arm.

A Ninetales went towards him next. He decided to add a bit more flavor this time, showing them true fear. Galleon inhaled and prepared. Kent could see him preparing something huge. Kent screamed at the Ninetales.

"Lightheart watch out!"

A Hyper Beam launched from his mouth, but Neptune had pushed her out of the way, and took the attack directly to his chest.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • "Ice, eh?" Galleon said, his voice taunting Neptune in a rather annoying way. Galleon couldn't dodge his attacks, but he didn't seem injured after his combo though. He seemed...fine, and ice attacks were 4X effective to the Garchomp. He was hiding this power all this time, and now Neptune could really his true power. It was a little too late, however. If Neptune was smart enough, he could had finished him off when Galleon pretended to be blasted away by his triple beam attack. But he didn't. How foolish of him.

He was thinking when Galleon forced him backwards with his arms, knocking Neptune away for the duration. Neptune stumbled back, but quickly regained his balance with his Trident. Galleon was preparing something else, however. Then Neptune's heart missed a beat as he looked where Galleon was aiming at. He was aiming at a Ninetales that was charging towards the Garchomp, not aware of his hyper beam attack. If she couldn't dodge it in time, it could be fatal.

"Lightheart watch out!" Kaiser screamed but Neptune knew she couldn't dodge it in time as Galleon was about to fire. Quickly jumped towards her, he intercepted the attack with his body, right at his chest position, and for the next ten seconds, his had lost his vision. After a short while, Neptune found himself lying on the ground, his body weak and painful. The attack was definitely stronger than the electric attack, and it wasn't even effective! Neptune was bleeding all over, and his internal organs were doing the same. Internal and external bleeding, which meant he was losing blood fast.

Turning to see Genevieve, he let go a sigh of relief. She was alright. Using his last bit of energy, Neptune got up with the help of his trident, then gathered all his water energy into his two hands, forming a large violent water ball. Triton, little h-help. Neptune signaled for his father's help with his Trident, and the help had arrived. The ball's size had grown by ten fold, and now it was even bigger than his head, swirls of water surrounding it, acting like rings like the rings of Saturn. It was getting windy around the ball, and the strong wind currents nearly knocked Neptune off balance.

The whole room could feel the raging winds, and Neptune's eyes were locked onto the Emperor. This was going to be his strongest attack. And this was going to be his last. Please don't miss. He won't die, but please weaken him... With one last roar, he launched the large water blast towards the Galleon, the ball flying at super high speeds. One the ball was off, Neptune's eyes closed, and with one large 'thump', he collapsed onto the floor, unable to move anymore. He was dying...and soon he was going to leave this world...

"For the Gold Tribe...for Kaiser...for Poseida...and for Genevieve...."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Galleon watched Neptune take the hit for Genevieve and fall towards the ground. He smiled, but shook his head.

"I have never understood your Gold Tribe's sense of honor, sense that you have to protect no matter what. Do you see where that has gotten all of you? Like your father, Kaiser, or YOUR father, Tidechanger?"

Galleon approached the body of Neptune lying on the ground. Kent ran after him the best he could. A Skarmory in Gold armor instead of Steel charged forward to protect his fallen comrade, but he was torn apart by the black colored Dragonbreath. Kent still came running. But as Galleon now walked towards Neptune, he noticed him getting up.

"Oh? Still have something left?"

The whole room could feel the raging winds, and Neptune's eyes were locked onto the Emperor. This was going to be his strongest attack. And this was going to be his last. Galleon looked around in interest, then back at Neptune. All at once, a powerful water blast hit Galleon. It caught him by surprise, and he was flung backwards towards the other side of the room. There was a large crash.

Kent managed to reach Neptune, smiling.

"You got him, Tidechanger, you got hi-" Kent never got to finish his sentence as Galleon jumped through the air, using a Dragon Rush on Kent, knocking him back a bit. Then, standing over the body of Neptune, he smiled. Blood rushed form his chest, where Neptune's water attack hit. It had made a large dent, and Galleon could be seen with pain in his eyes. But another emotion flooded him even more than anger. It was anger.

"Enough of this!" He said. In one motion, he used a final Dragon Claw and slashed at the Neptune with all of his might, his anger, his hatred, and his power combined together into one foul swoop.

Kent screamed in the background as he limped towards his friend, his comrade. Galleon prepared what seemed another attack, to finish Neptune off indefinitely, as if he had no remorse for the dead or the dying. But the attack never came as The Veteran rammed right into Galleon with a Giga Impact, knocking him away. The Veteran and the remaining Gold Tribe attacked at the Emperor, while Kent limped towards the body of his second in command, afraid of what he would see.

"Neptune! Neptune, stay with me! He said, grabbing his arm and holding it in his paw. You'll be alright, friend, just hang on! We'll get you some..."

His voice trailed off as he wiped tears from his eyes.

"...We'll get you some aid. You just have to hold on! Stay with me Neptune!" He said.

In the background, the Gold Tribe hung on to dear life as they battled with Galleon, while Kent leaned over the broken body of his friend.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Genevieve watched as Galleon attacked the Gold members around her, wounding most of them, but killing one of them. Its body lay lifeless on the floor. How could anybody be so cruel? To not value life, to toy with it like it was his to command. Genevieve had enough of his sick little game. As she was charging at him, she noticed him charging something, but couldn't tell what it was. And then she heard Kent yell for her to get out of the way. However, by the looks of it she had no time to dodge it, so she would just have to atack him first. But before she could Neptune jumped in the way. Everything seemed to go into slow motion as Neptune pushed her out of the way. Genevieve slid across the floor, out of range and had to watch in horror as the Hyper Beam hit Neptune. "Neptune!" She screamed, not caring if she called him by his title. Genevieve got up and started to walk over, but by that time Galleon was walking towards him. Neptune got up and used his triton to summon an attack. Genevieve tried to keep pushing forward, but the winds pushed her back.

Galleon crashed into the wall, but he came back. "No." Genevieve cried, as he charged another attack, one that would surely finish Neptune off. Genevieve tried to get there before Galleon could attack, but Galleon was attacked by The Vetern. By the time Genevieve got to Neptune, Kent was already there. Genevieve was crying as she knelt by Neptune. He couldn't leave her, he couldn't. "Please..." She begged, kneeling over him. A couple tears rolled off her cheeks and landed on him. "Don't leave...Neptune. I love you." Genevieve said sadly, not caring if others were around. It was the truth, she loved him. From that first night when they met by the river. "Don't leave me..." She whispered, crying even harder.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Neptune's eyes were half-closed when he heard Kaiser's words. "You got him, Tidechanger, you got hi-" But before he could finish, Galleon shot out of no where and pushed Kaiser away. Galleon was bleeding, but judging by his expression, he didn't care. His eyes were full of anger and hatred, and Neptune looked back at him, unable to move or do something about it. This...was the end.

"Enough of this!" Galleon roared, using an all out attack onto Neptune's chest, his claws ripping his skin and meat apart with no remorse at all. If Neptune had the energy to scream in pain, he would had. But he didn't. Not even one bit. He was getting numb, and the horrible pain turned into just a little mild scratch. His body was full of blood, and his vision blurred. Galleon was about to attack but Veteran managed to bump him away. Kaiser was hurt in the process, but he was able to run and walk, so his injuries weren't that serious, unlike Neptune's.

"Neptune! Neptune, stay with me! He said, grabbing his arm and holding it in his paw. You'll be alright, friend, just hang on! We'll get you some..." Kaiser spoke, and Neptune listened, his eyes getting smaller, his breathing weaker than ever. Then Neptune saw tears. Kaiser was crying because of him.

"...We'll get you some aid. You just have to hold on! Stay with me Neptune!" He said, sobbing, holding Neptune's right arm with his paw. Neptune turned his head a little, and looked at Kaiser ever so weakly.

"I-I....won't make it....K-Kaiser...." Neptune spoke, coughing out a large amount of blood as he did, "T-take h-him out...h-he is weakened n-now...." then Neptune had a faint smile on his face, his voice still weak as ever, "Y-you have done it....Kaiser....you've restored peace and harmony to v-various...places...and n-now....you are almost at the finish l-line...finish the r-race...without me...."

Neptune was crying himself, drops of tears rolling down his blood-stained face, his last drops of water dripping onto the ground. Then Neptune watched as Genevieve ran towards him, kneeling before him. She was begging, which made Neptune cry even more.

"Don't leave...Neptune. I love you." she spoke, her voice filled with sadness. Neptune turned his head slightly to face her, his eyes full of sorrow. Neptune could never forget the scene where they first met, in the river, under the beautiful full moon...his feelings for her had never faded, and it was still strong as ever. He didn't care if she was a fire type...he didn't care if she had two personalities...he loved her, and that would never change. She was crying harder now.

"Don't leave me..." She whispered, crying even harder, her tears dropping onto his bleeding body, Neptune's front chest position all red and blurry now, he was dying fast, but Neptune was able to say a few words before leaving...hearing Genevieve say 'i love you', Neptune wanted to smile. she loves me! But he couldn't...not anymore...he couldn't move a muscle on his face..

"G-Genevieve..." Neptune spoke, his voice so weak it was like a gentle whisper, almost as soft as a little summer breeze, "I...I believe...you'll have to continue w-without me....I...I love you...a-and don't make me die for n-nothing...I-I'm sorry...I'm not going to make it...." Neptune took a deep breath, his last breath ever, and spoke softly, "Y-You will be in my heart forever, n-no matter what...I love you Genevieve..." Neptune placed his other arm onto her fur, touching and stroking her for the last time, "Farewell...Kaiser...Genevieve...may Arceus bless you..."

Then Neptune's head tilted slightly to a side, his arms and body going limp, his eyes closing slowly. Neptune, Tidechanger, had passed away.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Kent sat there, beside the body of his now deceased friend. He just sat there holding his now cold hand, as if trying to warm it back to life. He hardly blinked, he just looking at him, almost as if in a trance. Kent had just seen his best friend pass away.

Memories flooded through the Zangoose's mind as he recalled all of the events he and Neptune went through in these past months. He remembered when they first met, in this very room, where Kent mistook him for a spy of the Order. He remembered locking him in the dungeon, and then after Neptune joined the Gold Tribe, help plan the defenses of Eternity. He remembered fighting side by side with him versus Lex and Galleon, and then again side by side in the battle of Poseida. He remembered fighting with him side by side in the battle of Cape City. Ever since they met, they have always been together, defending the Alpha Alliance, side by side.

And now he was gone.

Kent leaned over to Genevieve, who was crying, and hugged her, no words spoken. He wanted to be there, next to his friends body, not leaving, but he had to finish what Neptune started. He let go of Genevieve and stood to face Galleon, who was fighting off those who remained alive. Ten Gold Tribe members remained, but these were more determined to bring him down. They backed away, all ten facing Galleon. He looked over the faces of Burstborn, Stormseeker, The Veteran, Sash, Warbringer, and the others. Some wore sad expression, others had a bit of tears in their eyes as well for their falen. He nodded to them, tears still in his eyes, and spoke.

"For Tidechanger." He said, softly, and together, the Gold Tribe attacked.

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Genevieve could still hear over her sobs. Behind them were sounds of a struggle and she didn't know which side it was from. And for the moment she didn't care, all that mattered right now was Neptune was laying there, dying all because he had taken an attack meant for her. Genevieve heard Kent's words and agree with them. Maybe if they could get him help quickly, he wouldn't have to die. He could stay with them. But her heart broke more when she heard Neptune's answer. He had no faith that he would survive this. And even in the midts of death he was still praising Kaiser.

Then when Neptune turned to look at her, her heart stopped. She stared at him and listened with a broken heart. Genevieve remebered all their time together and she'd cherish it all. Especially the memory of him kissing her. Even though it had been a short kiss. It was still a kiss.

At his words she remebered that this wasn't the first time he took an attack for her. He had gotten knocked out by a Blastoise on the way to Cape City because it tried to attack her. It always seemed that he was saving her and he was the first pokemon to ever care about her, even after knowing about her secrets. He loved her and she loved him. Would love him always.

"Never," Genevieve whispered through sobs. "We'll make this a better place, somewhere you'd be proud to be." As he reached out and stroked her fur for the last time, Genevieve rubbed against his fin. Then just like that he was gone, this only a shell of the reat pokemon it use to be. As if she didn't believe Genevieve nudged his dead body with her paw, but it was cold and lifeless. Genevieve was still sobbing and stared at the floor, wishing this was all just a nightmare. And that she'd wake up any minute. Genevieve looked up as she felt an arm go around her. She looked into the sad face and Kent and hugged him back.

Genevieve watched Kent get up and she sniffed as she used her paws to wipe the tears away. There was still work to be done, Emperor Galleon was still alive and needed to be taken down. Genevieve leaned over and gently kissed Neptune's forehead and then stood up. She took one last look before she joined Kent and the rest of the Gold Tribe. "For Neptune." She said and charged towards Galleon with them.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • OMG! TIDECHANGER! IM GONNA KILL U GALLEON!

When the battle started, it was immense. First, a Charizard, Flygon and another Pokemon charged at Galleon, but they were insinerated like the Raichu and Jolt that had tried before, then, a Skarmory was incinerted trying to help a fallen comrade, an Empoleon. Who was apparently a very dear friend to many people.

Kaiser was knocked away by Galleon, who launched a Dragon Claw, finishing the Empoleon off. Stormseeker was in the midst of it all, he was now angry at Galleon and the many he had once again murdered. All these Pokemon, there was a sixty percent chance that they were someones brother and sister too, and not only that, but the Gold Tribe were brothers and sisters, to each other.

Thinking about this enraged Stormseeker, for so many had already fallen. He would not allow this madness to go on further. Kaiser got up, apparently accepting his friend's fate, and screamed "For Tidechanger!" while charging at Galleon. Stormseeker was the first to reply "For Tidechanger!" and also charged at Galleon, who was laughing his soon-to-be-decapitated head off.
    Stormseeker attacked Galleon with Ice Fang, and did a strange stunt, he created a Substitute, which Galleon slashed at, he re-appeared from behind Galleon and bit his neck with Ice Fang, then, he twirled around Galleon's neck, making a large, circle shaped injury all over his neck and throat. Without waiting to see if it hit, Stormseeker charged indefinitely again, creating another Substitute for Galleon to slash at and got Galleon with the most powerful Ice Fang he could do, to the leg, both of the legs. Stormseeker thought he could hear a small crack, Galleon's scales were becoming weaker.
    What Stormseeker was really trying to do was make Galleon weak for Kaiser, he created another Substitute, and tried Ice Fang to Galleon's head. It caused Galleon to wreath out in pain for a moment, as it was already damaged, but Galleon got to throw Stormseeker off before he could do some real damage to it.
    Now it was Kaiser's turn. "Aim for the legs, we need to incapacitate him!" exclaimed Stormseeker.
    -------------------------------------------
    Hydra finished off a Houndoom when he heard clashing from inside the church. He went to check it out, and saw a bunch of Pokemon entering it. He quietly followed them, hiding in the shadows whenever they looked. Then, they got to the top of the old church, and there, cloaked, stood the unknown General. He had already destroyed half of the church's beautiful carvings, along with the various Pokemon that attacked him. They had a little chatter, but Hydra didn't catch that, he was ready to ambush them. Then, the General took off his cloak and disappeared, then reappeared as three-no-four different Generals. Of course! Now Hydra knew what the General was, he was the infamous alien species, Deoxys. The four Generals were ready to attack, when Hydra appeared from the shadows and grabbed a Dragonair by the head, and decimated her with Dragon Rush up close. Without waiting to see if the attack hit, hydra went over to the Generals' sides, to aid them in battle.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    "Deoxys was said to be a Pokemon of peace. Why do you fight for cruelty among kindred spirits?" Ambros asked in a meeker voice. He was growing more fearful of the General. He had never felt such a presence.
    He was paired up with Slick and Silvereyes against the Normal Deoxys. He had set the ones with the highest attack against the defensive. That way, they were pretty neutral. But they couldn't land one hit. He watched as Silvereyes was pushed out of the window, only to flutter up again. Deoxys easily overpowered everyone up there. Ambros launched a Razor Wind at the bottom of where it was standing but he just sent it back at Ambros. Ambros fell over at the intensity of the hit. Slick launched an Ice Beam and Silveryes a Hyperbeam, but Deoxys turned them back towards each other. Both were unconscious for the time being. He could hear them breathing. He looked around. Each Deoxys had maybe one Gold Tribe member fighting them.

"This battle is coming to a close. And we shall be the victor." each echoed through the room. The bells at the side rang and Deoxys stopped talking immediately. Ambros looked at them confused, but continued the battle. It seemed useless. They set up a Psychic that blasted each one of the fighting members against the wall. They were held there, eve Ambros, who was usually impervious to Psychic moves. Ambros slashed one of the bells with his hand. They were only good for distracting Deoxys. He stopped and trembled but gained back his fighting stance. This was crazy. How do they even fight against them?

Ambros realized he had made the wrong choices. He pushed over the Gold Tribe member with the strongest Attack to the Normal Form. The Speedy to the Attack Form. The Defensive to the Attack. He would take the Defensive. He launched an arsenal of attacks, but they bounced right off.

"You cannot touch me. Those attacks are useless."

Those attacks. So Deoxys had to know something Ambros didn't. The Defensive Deoxys didn't have the speed, so, maybe he could start here. He focused his Dark Power and swirled into Deoxys' mind. It was such a complex mind. There were stairs and empty doors. There were machines running haywire, stacks of papers, overloading computers. It hurt just to be inside. What was he supposed to be looking for? He tried one of the stacks of paper, but it was in some strange language. Ambros realized that Deoxys had come to the Earth as a clear slate. So, the Emperor had brought some bad images into his mind. This would be difficult, but it may work. He wouldn't kill Deoxys, just erase his memories. He started ripping through papers, destroying computers, bringing down the machines.

The ancient language became simpler to read. He kept destroying the paperwork and suddenly was sucked out. The Hydra was no there, fighting off some of the others. Slick and Silvereyes were still in the back. He turned to the Deoxys.

"What were you doing inside my mind?"

"Just changing the way you think. Look at how the Gold Tribe fights. They fight for honor, for joy, for love. Don't you see you shouldn't be fighting against such and honorable cause?"

The Deoxys collapsed. They had been overloaded with too much new information. Ambros looked at him. The others Deoxys weren't looking. The Defensive Deoxys was done. Maybe. Maybe he could find some way to combine him with the other Deoxys to stop them. With a dead part inside of them and the memories he had enveloped inside it, they should be stopped. Ambros ran out of the room and ran up to the top of the bell tower. It was a dull, old bell that still managed to ring through the building when it was supposed to. It was hinged strongly at the top. The only way for this to work was to hit the stake at the top. One chance. Ambros hit the middle of the stake and the bell was dropped. It fell through the floors. Ambros hoped it would hit the right Deoxys.

It fell and toppled one of the Deoxys, ironically the speed Deoxys. He jumped down the hole and on his way down, saw the Hydra. He had not time and grabbed the Defensive Deoxys. He fell through the hall and jumped all the way to the basement. There, he picked up the body of the Defensive Deoxys and slid it into the Bell. There two forms down. But without the Defensive and Speed Deoxys, the regular one came tumbling down. Once it was slid into the bell, the Attack Form was sent down. Soon, all four forms had been caught in the bell. They hadn't defeated him, but they had caught him. Now...the Hydra.

Alex fell to the ground. For some reason, the Dragon attack had been more painful. It had to do with the Dragon inside of him. Dragon...inside. Maybe there was some way to unlock that power. He watched as a Ninetails went for an attack and was about to be hit by a Hyper Beam when the Tidechanger jumped in front of her. He fell back. Galleon had taken a hit. Alex smiled until he saw the outcome. It was...the Empoleon. He wasn't moving. Alex ran back to him, there was no chance he was going to die. But...he did.

There was so much death caused by this one man. "How...how can you live with yourself?" Alex began to glow a blue aura. Around him a small Dragon formed. It grew and grew until it was the size of Galleon. It split into two and circled Galleon. Alex concentrated on the attack.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    The battles between Galleon and the rest of the Gold Tribe commenced once again. Stormseeker struck first, aiming with an Ice Fang, and did a few stunts, continuously aiming for Galleon's neck with his Ice Fang. But there was something different as he attacked him. The damaged done to him was a lot less. He was a demon about beasts, and even though he was weak against ice, it still didn't fully take him down. Still, the pain of the attacks hit him. Galleon scream, and finally was able to grab the Luxray. He power up a Black Colored Dragonbreath, about to shoot him right in front of him, but Sash managed to knocked Stormseeker out of his hands as he slashed at his arm. Galleon grunted back for a moment. Sash helped Stormseeker back up.

"Come on, Stormseeker." He said to him. Sash rejoined the fight, just as Stormseeker screamed.

"Aim for the legs, we need to incapacitate him!"

Kent decided to give it a try. He went for the legs, powering up a Swords Dance as he moved for him, but Galleon was prepared. Until, that is, a Rapidash of the Gold Tribe, named Dash got in Galleons way and used a Horn Attack on him. Galleon focused his attack on Dash, as Kent made his way to the feet, slashing them. Galleon roared in pain. He angrily looked over both of them, and inhaled. The Black Dragonbreath launched, striking towards both of them. Dash and Kent attempted to get out of the way. Dash didn't make it, getting hit directly by it. She was dead in seconds. Kent managed to avoid apart of it, but was hit on the arm. Kent grunted in pain. His arm now hung lifeless at his side, full of blood.

But his attack had still hit him, and along with the wounds on the neck by Stormseeker, the wound on the arm by Sash, and the wound on the legs by Kent, Galleon was finally seeming to falter a bit.

Warbringer, Cannons Arms and the Veteran all went after Galleon now, fully aware of his injuries. They charged after them. It took Cannon Arms his full strength to hold of Galleon's strength, but even then, Cannon Arms was getting pushed back. He couldn't hold them for long. Warbringer flew into the air, an aura surrounding him, and then rush in and struck Galleon on the back with an Outrage. Galleon roared in pain as his back was attack. Just then, The Veteran launched a Flamethrower right at him as well, leaving a few burn marks. Galleon was shocked at how strong everyone was, even after everything they been through.

"You all just keep coming back, don't you?" He said.

Galleon began to retaliate, pushing aside the pain, which was now all around him. He aimed a Dragonbreath at Warbringer. The black fire burned through the air, and made a hole right through the Dragonite's chest. As he fell, he gave a smile to Kent, and collapsed, dead. Galleon then finally overtook Cannon Arms completely, pushing him back, and then colliding with him with a Dragon Rush. Cannon Arms fell back, bruised badly. Galleon turned his sites to the Veteran, who was now in the air. He huff in, and launched a Hyper Beam at the Veteran, who attempted to dodge. The attack hit him on his wing, and he fell down. He was unconscious. Kent looked around. There wasn't many of them left. Too many had died. He couldn't let anymore died.

Burstborn seemed to agree.

"How...how can you live with yourself?" He said. He began preparing for something big now. Galleon moved his bruised and battered body to the Roserade's direction. He was tough, that was for sure. He had taken powerful attack after powerful attack, but still remained standing, but not for long.

The power being formed by Burstborn seemed to turn into a dragon, and then split in two. Burstborn concentrated the attack, and it surrounded Galleon, seeming to trap him. He looked around. There were only 5 of them left standing. Sash, Burstborn, Stormseeker, Lightheart, and Kaiser. It was now or never.

"Everyone, now is our chance! Attack him while we can now! Launch everything you can!"

Kent went with everyone around, attacking the Emperor. He launch Slash after Slash at the Emperor's now weakened and cracked scales, hitting the injured spots, mostly his chest. He then finished off his combo with a Close Combat. In his fists, he poured everything he had left. All his sadness, all his pain, all his determination, all of his pride, all of his heart was put into that final attack, that last bit of power he could muster. Sash struck at him with everything he had as well.

The others would do the same, with their attacks.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Suddenly, Galleon grabbed Stormseeker by the neck, ready to finish him, Stormseeker knew it was the end. Then, suddenly, a Weavile by the name of Sash rescued him by slashing at Galleon's arms. "Thank you." Stormseeker said, unable to express his gratitude at the moment. Then, Burstborn launched some kind of dragon attack that stopped Galleon in his tracks. "Now's our chance!" Stormseeker heard, as Kaiser went for Galleon with all his might. For a moment, Stormseeker thought he could see a tear touching the floor, it had come from Kaiser, indeed, the Zangoose must've lost much. Stormseeker felt very sorry for him, trying to imagine the pain. It must've been like the news of Powerhouse's death times one hundred.

Sash hit next, aiming for all the weak spots, cracked scales and injuries that the Emperor of the Neoverse had taken. Now, it was Stormseeker's turn. Summoning all his power, pride, joy, sadness, anger and hope into this one attack he aimed for Galleon's chest, using an extremely effective combo. He charged at Galleon, launching Thunderbolt. But that was not it, he had his fangs iced while he was launching Thunderbolt, causing the attack to become an icy-blue, because of the Ice typed energy channelling through it due to Ice Fang. Stormseeker's Thunderbolt had transformed into an Ice-Type move.

It hit Galleon right on the spot. And was so channelled that, thanks to the Kaiser's excessive damaging also, it created a huge gap in Galleon's injury, causing it to go completely through Galleon's scaled chest. But Stormseeker was not finished yet, when he got close to Galleon, he lept up onto his back, grabbed his neck with Ice Fang, doing his best to contain it, trying to break it, he munched into the scales. While, at the same time, kicking harshly onto Galleon's back, trying to bend it or something. One back leg was hitting his back, the other back leg was hitting the huge gap created through Galleon's chest.
    Not only that, but at the same time as the neck-shattering Ice Fang and the back-kicking, Stormseeker was strangling the Emperor by wrapping his front paws around his neck. He was doing everything hard, fast, and simultaneously.
    In a muffled voice, one could hear Stormseeker saying "Burstborn, finish it."

After Galleon's death, I will continue attacking with Hydra. Please don't attack him yet, until Galleon is finished.

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    (OOC: Ok.)

Alex watched as Stormseeker bit the Emperor with an Ice Fang and proceeded to uses an Electric Attack. All of a sudden, it turned more ferocious. It had somehow become an Ice type now. He wrapped his paws around the General. He had put up a good fight, but it was time to end this. All of the awful things he had done was going to be culminated in this next attack. Alex didn't know how to attack. He would put everything into this next attack. His roses glowed bright blue and bright green. The combined color changed it into a strange red of some kind. A red of chaos. He ran up, as fast as he can, launching small Solarbeams as he ran and then jumped.

The room was silent. There was no moment after the attack. He went down as hard as he could and smoke filled the room. There was no visibility whatsoever. Alex stood aback, wondering if his attack had ended the fight. Had Burstborn, previous General of the Neoverse, ended the life of Galleon, the Emporer of the Neoverse? They would wait and see.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Alex ran up, shooting small Solar Beams at full force. But Alex's previous dragon-type thing had worn off, and Galleon was moving again. Stormseeker did his best to keep him, putting all his force into keeping him immobile. Just before the final attack struck, Stormseeker whispered into Galleon's ear; "For my brother." he said. Then, the final attack struck, the attack that ended it all. Galleon was incinerated. Burnt to a crisp. Gone. But Stormseeker only saw that for a moment, he had predicted this, but the force of the attack sent him flying away, he landed with a crash on the wall, and slid down. The last thing he saw was Galleon's ashes before he fainted.
    The voice of Powerhouse rang through Stormseeker's head, he said various things, but the last thing he said was;
    "You did it bro, you did it."
    ------------------------------------------------
    "No!" exclaimed Hydra. He had been fighting off some of these pests, but they had somehow manipulated General Deoxys' mind, and trapped all four of him inside a bell. "You shall die!" exclaimed Hydra, all faces turned towards him, as he unleashed an Outrage/Dragon Rush combo again. He charged for the Absol first, his metal head hit, and then his left head, he kept hitting continuously, too enraged to see if his attacks actually hit. He then stopped attacking and headed toward the Rhyperior, and attacked him in the same way. It felt like he hit the Rhyperior quite a few times, but he cared not as he continued to the Dragonair, going for her with his Dragon Rush, and then trying to hit her with his two heads. Finally, he went for a blue-flamed Rapidash, he hit her with Outrage and then tried hitting her with the heads. It was outrageous.
    Hydra then stopped, and stood still for a moment, looking at what damage he'd managed to do.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Slick the Dragonair had taken three blows, she could barely move. Quick had just barely escaped another hit with a Protect. Stronghold had been able to resist the attacks due to his defensive outside and. Ambros had been blown across the building. On the rampage, several other Gold Tribe members had been killed and tossed out the window, including Silvereyes. Ambros watched as Hydra's rampage continued until he turned around to see what he had done. Through the stairs more Gold Tribe members started flooding in. The Royal Guards must have been weakening to some extent. First two, then three, then ten. Now, there were maybe fifteen other Gold Tribe members fighting. Ice Beams and Hyper Beams were launched at him. Ambros wondered if they would be successful. He ran up and launched a Razor Wind; his strongest one yet. Slick tried to fire off another Ice Beam but fell over, severely injured. Stronghold fired another Rock Wrecker. One of these hits had to hit, but what if they didn't?

Hydra had proved himself in battle before. In the midst of the confusion, five dies of unknown causes. That left ten Gold Tribe Members. Blindheart finally got up; Ambros had thought she was dead. Quick managed to lift herself up. The five members of The Freaks beside Slick who was still trying to heal those mega hits were given way to see the Hydreigon's condition. They didn't know what they would find, but they each launched their most powerful attacks. They reached inside of themselves to hit with all of their might. They looked to see what had happened.

Burstborn looked at the ashes of Galleon. How ironic, that he had delivered the final blow. The once loyal servant of the Neoverse had finished it, finished what was left of the Emperor. He realized that Ambros and the others were still fighters. Maybe this battle wasn't over yet. He ran out of the Capital Building, not looking if anyone else had come. He heard some commotion from an old church. He looked up, not knowing what he would see.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Hydra had done quite some damage, he had killed about two of the Gold Tribe and injured two more. But they weren't through yet. Hydra dodged an incoming Rock Wrecker attack that came from the Rhyperior, who he'd hardly damaged. But Hydra was hard hit by a Razor Wind and an Ice Beam, severely injured, Hydra saw them, waiting to see the outcome, and noticing that more and more Gold Tribe members were flooding into the once-beautiful church.
    Finally, Hydra decided not to be a hero, and to live another day. But then, he saw a Roserade come up to the stairs. Alex the traitor! What had he done now? Hydra knew he wouldn't survive unless he fled, so he launched a Dragon Breath and came through it, he charged at Alex with Dragon Rush, hitting him directly and knocking him over with the last ounce of strength he had left.
    Finally, Hydra flew threw the roof, literally, and flew away, far away, where he was not to be seen again for a long time.

Sorry for the short post, but I had to make Hydra's conclusion, and I have nothing else to write about.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    (I don't think you should have tried to kill Alex because Hydra was weak...)

Ambros rushed over to Alex.

"Alex, are you...are you okay?"

"I had to rush out to go help you. I'm...I'm alright."

"No, no you are not. Let's get you away."

"Where's Hydra now? And Deoxys?"

"Deoxys is dealt with." Ambros looked at the hit. Alex seemed to be breathing, but just recently. Blindheart brought down Quick, Slick flew down, and Stronghold had burst out of the church. They each exchanged a nervous glance. They laid Slick by Alex and watched them closely. Hydra had given Alex a surprise, but he had been able to see him coming. He had managed to stick his roses in front for an easier blow, but nevertheless, he had taken a heavy hit.

"I'm okay. Hydra was weak, I saw the scars from the battle. I don't know how he managed to fly away, he seemed to give me all he had." Alex struggled to get on his foot. But, Slick wasn't lucky enough. Alex looked down, he couldn't see clearly.

"Slick. Slick, I promised myself nothing would happen to you."

"Call me by my true name. Sentana. Goodbye, thank you my friends." She closed her eyes as a shooting star flew overhead. Ambros could see a familiar red color inside. Deoxys must have escaped and headed back to outer space. He looked back down at Slick.

"Sentana don't go! Please. Don't go."

"Maybe. Maybe...there is a chance. I need to see one more thing."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back