• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
  • Hydra saw clearly, after the U-Turn, that the DragonBreath ad left quite a few burns on the Sceptile. But the U-Turn hadn't hit, and Hydra was starting to get annoyed. "Enough games, Gold Tribe scum. It is time to meet your fate." said Hydra, no longer teasing. But as he turned around, he barely missed a Solar Beam passing right in between his two heads.
    Hydra grunted, lifting up into the air a little higher, he was ready to do something. He looked like he might've been transforming into Chaos Form, but he was actually preparing a move, Outrage. The move that had destroyed the Hyper Beam Cannon.
    Hydra's eyes turned red, and his left head started screaming, his right neck started bleeding, and finally, all was still in Hydra's body until.... a flame of purple fire engulfed him. He was using a combo Outrage plus Dragon Rush, his two strongest moves.
    Now, Hydra came charging at the Sceptile, locking onto him, his wound, his stomach.
    Hydra launched himself, seemingly at Sceptiles head, but he was really aiming for the Sceptile's stomach.
    Then, he quickly rushed from left to right really quickly, trying to confuse the Sceptile, then, he got in behind him and punched his back with his left head, using it like an arm.
    Then, he got up front and jabbed the Sceptile again, but in his stomach, with his left head. Finally, Hydra got up into the air, and aimed for the Sceptile's whole body, speedily rushing downwards to finish him off.
    ----------------------------------------------
    As the Drilbur kept digging, apparent sunlight was disappearing from view. Jonah looked at the unconscious body of his savior. He checked his pulse, he was still alive, but he was having trouble breathing. "Faster!" said Jonah. The Drilbur started diggin at his best, and finally Jonah heard a clink sound. The Drilbur had found a gem, the were on the ceiling of the underground city. "Get ready to rumble" said the Drilbur. He punched a hole through the remaining earth and they found themeselves tumbling down a rocky wall. It was curved, and eventually, the three got to steady ground. "Drilbur, while I bring our friend to the Pokemon Center, cover that hole!" said Jonah, the Drilbur started climbing up the slope and sealing the hole.
    Jonah lifted his friend onto his back and looked for the Pokemon Center, there were many refugees there, just about everyone who wasn't in the battle was here. He asked a Magmar where he could find the Pokemon Center, the Magmar pointed the way, and soon the old building was apparent. Jonah limped to there to deposit Alex in the care of the nurses.
    "Nurses! This Roserade needs immediate attention! He's not breathing!" shouted Jonah, some nurses came rushing over and said "We'll take him dear. But you look very injured too, come, come." said the Nurse. The two were transported to the emergency room and were placed on beds that were located there. The glass door was shut and the Nurses started work. They started inspecting Alex first, trying to see what was wrong with him, but Jonah drifted into unconsciousness before he could see more.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    (Maybe two more posts after this one, and it'll be set. So this one, you(Superveg), then I'll finish this sub-plot off. Then, your characters should be done with this and you can move on.

Adriadne saw the two realize their fears were not real. She was done with Mind Games. Now, it was time to show them the true extent of her powers. They still seemed to be in some trance, so now was her time to act. She began to glow, her eyes close throughout the change.

"Now, you will feel the ultimate power of Adriadne, Queen of Essence. I am, the ultimate ruler of emotion. Feel my wrath."

Adriadne was lifted into the air by her own Psychic and a white aura surrounded her. It seemed to tear her apart and the white meshed with the room itself.

"Now," he voice echoed, "Fight me off, now!"

The plain white room became raging waves and awful thunder. A whirling tornado tore between the two combatants. Adriadne was nowhere in sight.

Ambros was thinking of a way to try to help them. They wouldn't be able to fight her in the situation they were in. Ambros began to glow in a dark mist. What was this? Maybe, this new energy would be a way for him to contact the two inside. But how? Ambros fought off another two Neoverse fighters. He hoped this would work. Adriadne was nearly unstoppable inside there.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Kent and Dragonheart were both now back in tune to the strange white world they were in. The blurs of images of fear had been dissolved. A bit of the feeling remained, but with they paid it no mind. There was a General to deal with. Kent put an arm around Dragonheart to see if he was alright. Dragonheart nodded at him, giving him a smile. He could see the tiredness in his eyes. The Gold Tribe have been in a lot of conflicts in their lives. Hopefully one day, they would be able to rest.

Even if that rest was permanent.

"Now, you will feel the ultimate power of Adriadne, Queen of Essence. I am, the ultimate ruler of emotion. Feel my wrath." Kent and Dragonheart heard a voice say, turning to see Adriadne raising herself with her Psychic energy. White energy surrounded her, and soon, the whole room began to distort. The white was replaced with thunder and strong waves. Adriadne was no where in sight. Kent and Dragonheart prepared for the worst, unknowing what to do.

"Enough games, Gold Tribe scum. It is time to meet your fate."

Leaf Fist heard the Hydreigon say. He then saw him preparing for something big. His eyes turned red, and he flew into the air. He started screaming, and then all was calm for a moment, as Leaf Fist prepared for the worst. Suddenly, purple flames surrounded the Pokemon's body. He charged at him with a Dragon Rush/Outrage combo. Leaf Fist prepared, but the Pokemon changed directions at the last minute, going left and right. Leaf Fist tried to track his movements all across, but he was fast, and managed a blow on his back. The attack was powerful, and Leaf Fist was left gasping for air, and the Hydreigon used this and attacked him again, on his wounded stomach.

He was stunned, unable to move. He looked over the body of his friend, his sister, Mistwalker, as she lay close to him. He smiled at her, and spoke, as he saw Hydreigon coming down for a finishing blow.

"Looks like I'll be joining you soon, sister of the Gold Tribe." He stopped smiling and looked at the Hydreigon, and launched one final offensive sequence as he came down. He couldn't move much anymore, as he had lost much blood, and his body couldn't run anymore. This last attack was it.

First, he shot a Razor Leaf to slow him down a bit, hoping the leaves would cut him a bit and disorient him. Next he gathered energy, and waited. Once the Hydreigon was right in front of him, he launched a Solar Beam, close up. The attack was the most powerful he had ever launched, but after that, he had left his body defenseless. He smiled as he released the attack, even if he didn't finish off the Hydreigon, he had done all he could, and accepted his fate.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Sorry guys, I'm obsessed with my new Pokemon game.

For the most part, the attack had succeeded. And the Sceptile lay there, seemingly staring at his dead friend while Hydra closed in for the final attack. Suddenly, a huge Solar Beam was released into the air. And Hydra was blown sky high, screaming as he went up. He then fell faint.
    As a little Deino, Hydra was abandoned by his parents, he was left in the care of his uncle, who was secretly an Order Of Neoverse spy. Hydra grew up under the name "Sylvester", living with his uncle in the Order Of Neoverse camp. Then, when he came of age, he was trained, vigorously, by a man named Electron, who was a Magnezone. Hydra had always been great rivals to a man named Saar. A Nidoking. Saar was a slack off, never doing much work. Sylvester was a very hard worker, and very powerful combatant. The day that Saar was promoted to Commander instead of Sylvester was the worst day of his life. The nickname Hydra was earned by the soldiers in his platoon, as he had three heads.
    Hydra had invaded many small towns, as he was never permitted to attack a bigger settlement. Then, Saar died. And the rest was recent history. Hydra thought about his mother and father, he had been told that they were evil people that plotted against the good wills of the Neoverse, were they Gold Tribe members? If they were, they wouldn't have abandoned Hydra so coldly, they couldn't have been.

Suddenly, Hydra awoke, and realized he was coming down, he opened his eyes and rubbed them, he remembered what was going on. He had been blasted into the air by a Solar Beam. He felt great burns everywhere, Hydra felt a crack in his bone when he tried to move. He thought he shouldn't open his mouth, as he was coming down with immense force.He thought for a moment, and had an idea. If he could move enough, he might be able to strike the Sceptile again, and not get a big killing blast from landing on the floor. Hydra moved his whole body, making infinite cracks, but eventually getting it back into shape. Then, Hydra looked at his left head, its throat was slightly slit, and a little blood was coming out. "Dammit" Hydra thought.
    Finally, he was near the ground, where the Sceptile was leaning, looking over his comrade's body. Hydra almost felt sorry for him, but snapped it out of his head and prepared U-Turn.
    When he was but feet away from the ground, he immediately launched U-Turn on the Sceptile. Because of Hydra's condition, the attack was pretty weak, but it hit the Sceptile on the back, making him fall down, and got Hydra safely onto the ground.
    Hydra looked over the body of his enemy, unknowing if he was dead, and fell down himself, exhausted.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Adriadne tossed anything and everything their way. She rose water up to their knees and made it rise. It was up to their knees when she started lowering the air pressure. Either they would drown or their lungs would collapse due to the lack of oxygen. Adriadne was the air, the earth, the water, and the thunder. She ruled this world, and the two would not escape alive. She showed herself to the two dying victims. He hair was made of air and legs of the blue ocean.

"You should have never fought against the Neoverse. You will fail, and you will be known as failures forever. I shall go on to rule as Grand Master of the Neoverse!"

Adriadne had completely lost it. From what he could see in the ripple, she had become crazed with her own power. Power that couldn't be competed with. She was strong, but Ambros knew better than her. The Dark energy pulsing through his boy was completely strange, but amazing. Ambros' idea involve the small amulet Sol had left behind. It "calmed the darkness", and could maybe trap Adriadne. He focused all of his power into the seam. Some others had noticed him and began pushing him away. A Chaos Golem wasn't completely dealt with, but pushed into the ground.

Ambros set his mind against the seam and began to focus. He was immediately overcome with Psychic power. It began pushing him back. He was pushed into a non-physical hole, and he couldn't escape. It was as if all of his power had turned against him. Negativity flooded his mind and paranoia took over his systems. He was lost in some weird Psychic dimension that was Adraidne's mind. He couldn't move. He was frozen. What would happen to him now? Would he be lost forever?

"Foc-fo..us. Focu-uh-uehs on the pow-eh-er." an estranged voice reached out to him. It's disfigured tone seemed frigid and cold. Yet, Ambros recognized it as a warm, kind spirit. It was Sol. Not, how he had known her. It was Sol as a little girl. She was still a Ralts and she her hair parted so she could see better. Her hands were small and she had such a cute smile, one that you wanted to hug day in and day out. Ambros smiled at seeing the previous body of his true friend.

"Mi-ueh-st-ster. Y-you-oo must fight. Ta-ake-ake meh heand." she was helping him bring down her friend. Why? The amulet. She must have seen it and recognized its power. He grabbed the small hand and was instantly freed from the hold on him. The world around them became a white room. He could see the two fighters. He ran up to them. But just passed right through them.

"They are in a different world than you." the Sol had changed into her true form, an orb of Psychic energy. "I didn't think you would trust me unless I was someone you held dear."

Ambros looked at it, "What...what do I do now? Who are you?"

"I am Adraidne's conscience, the only pure energy there was left. You must...you must pull them out and then throw that amulet into her mind. I'll take it from there."

"Can you save both of them? Will there be enough time?"

"Maybe."

"So, what if I can't pull them out?"

"Then she wins."

The ultimatum was given hardly a chance of consideration. Ambros dismissed it and looked at Adriadne's pure side. He ran up into the small pool of white liquid and reached his hand inside, attempting to catch the two.

"You have to grab my hand! Take it!"

Adriadne's voice rang, "You think you can escape, I won't allow it."

"But I will" the strange orb of energy launched itself, taking the form of a Kirlia. She kept the void open.

"Hurry! Come quickly! Or else none of us will escape." Ambros threw the amulet with his free paw. It exploded with a bright white light. "Now, come!"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Kent and Dragonheart were hit with all matter of things, it seemed everything in the strange world was being tossed at them. In this strange place, it was tough to defend oneself. Now, Kent and Dragonheart seemed to be unable to breathe from the pressure. It looked bleak.

All of a sudden, a hand appeared, urging them to grab. Kent and Dragonheart looked at each other, as the hand implored them to take it.

"You have to grab my hand! Take it!"

Kent and Dragonheart did as he asked, and were pulled through. It was Ambros who had helped them out. Ambros had then threw a strange amulet into the void, and it exploded in a bright white light. Had they done it? Was the Grand General Adriadne no more? Kent couldn't tell. He panted as he sat in the underground tunnel.

Kent looked over Ambros. He smiled as best he could given his injuries and weariness from the battles. He spoke to him.

"Thanks Ambros. You saved us." He paused for a second, panting, before adding. "You know, I have to take back something I said a long time ago. I said you and Alex weren't the type of people to be trusted, weren't Gold Tribe material. I was wrong. You are both good warriors, and good friends. And maybe after this battle, if we win, you might consider joining us."

Kent didn't wait for a reply. He didn't want one now. He would let Ambros think about it. He forced himself up, ignoring his aching injuries across his body, and stood before the hordes of the Neoverse. While he and Dragonheart have been away, it seemed hundred more came. Across the underground city, thousands of bodies lay on the floor, from both sides. This battle was one of the bloodiest Kent has ever been in. And yet still, the armies poured in. Even through all their fightings, they still continued to come. A Gold Tribe member could fight off hundreds, but not at this continuous rate. At this rate...no, Kent couldn't think like that. He had to help. He looked at Neptune, then at Dragonheart, and then to Ambros.

"Let's finish this fight." He said, charging back into the fray.

Leaf Fist could barely see, or stand for that matter, as he sat next to Mistwalker, looking at her dead body. He held her in his hands, saddened by the death of his friend. Just then, he was impacted in the back by a finishing move. Leaf Fist saw his life flash before his eyes. He remembered his memories before fighting, in the slums of Gold City, his hometown, where he vowed to become strong one day, to protect the others of the slums. He remembered his vow he made to the then leader of the Gold Tribe, Wallace Reed, the Champion. He kneeled before him as he made his oath, that
    he would honor the customs and traditions of the Gold Tribe, that he would respect his fellow Pokemon, that he would honor, on his life, on his heart to protect those who can't be protected, those who asked to be protected, that he would defend the freedom and liberty of the Alpha Alliance. On all these things, he swore, and during his lifetime, he did his best to always live by the way of the Gold Tribe. And now, it was the end. But Leaf Fist had one more thing to do as he slowly got up with his last bit of energy, looking over his enemy, and smiled.

"I swear to honor the customs and traditions of the Gold Tribe. I swear to respect my fellow pokemon. I swear on my honor, on my life, and heart to protect those who can't be protected and those who ask to be protected. I swear to defend the freedom of the Alpha Alliance."

The Hydreigon probably didn't understand what he said, the oath of the Gold Tribe. Leaf Fist himself didn't know why he said this to him. He just did, and with his final words, he fell, a smile on his face.

(OOC I plan to end this battle upon my next post. Feel free to post any additional scenarios and fights you wish to have on this battlefield, or additional conversations or actions you want your characters to have in the battle for Cape City because after that, this battle is over. But how will it end? DUN DUN DUN!)

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    (OOC: Quick post. Like a band-aid, right? :()

In a dark room. On a darker day. In a darker mind. You would find a Gardevoir. Not strong. Not smart. NOT mad. Adriadne looked around her. She had been trapped. She moved back and forth. She would not go mad. She realized she would always be alone. She would not go mad. The walls closed in on her. She would NOT go mad. Her hair became tangled, but she would not go mad. She would go happy. Insanely happy.

If you ever get a chance, which I doubt you will, you should visit the Gardevoir. She will hardly remember she was once Adriadne, Neoverse General. She'll hardly remember anything at all.

Ambros took down two more opponents, a Mighteyena and an Absol. He had slain the Mighteyena and was fighting the Absol when...he realized something. The Absol dropped dead from exhaustion and Ambros just stared at him. It was like looking in a mirror, or at least it would have been a few years ago. Back then, he was so focused on hate and anger. But now, he had grown and matured. If you were to compare the outside of both Pokemon, you would see the same blue skin and black eyes. The same endless wave of white covering his body. But, on the inside, Ambros was so much older, more about humility than vengeance. So, he felt bad for killing this one, he was so young.

When the Kaiser asked him the question, he didn't know how to respond. He would think about that later. There was so much to see in the world, but he had everything right here. Ambros was hit with a punch from a Hitmonchan that was easily taken down by a not-so familiar Roserade. The Roserade's left rose was totally black, obviously it would never heal. He had a scar going down the right side of his face. Yet, behind it all, Ambros could see his old friend.

"Let's finish this." Alex picked him up.

"Yes. Time to fight." Ambros responded.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    The ongoing hordes of the Order of Neoverse poured through the underground. The entire remaining army now covered the bulk of the city on the surface, and the underground as well. There, those Gold Tribe members who yet live, and the Alpha Alliance soldiers who survived fight, perhaps to their last breath. But many are tired. heir endurance down, and their confidence dimming. The Order was making it's final push. Leaderless they may not be, unguided, yes, but they made up for leadership with sheer number. And they still had a large number.

Even after the Hyper Beam Cannon took out so many, they had a large number. Even after Entei's fireball hit them, the had a large number. Even after the defenses and traps set by Ho-Oh activated, they had a large number. Even after Silver tricked the enemy and caused the Golems to explode, they had a large number. So many things were done to help defeat the enemy. Countless were taken down, and yet, it seemed to no even matter. The Order had come with its full army to fight and destroy everyone in Cape City, and it looks like they would succeed.

Not unless Kent could say anything about it. Kent battled through waves upon waves of Pokemon. He was like a machine. He gave his heart to the battle. He would not let them lose, he couldn't. But the forces were just to much. As he charged forward, worn and weakened, a Muk used a Take Down on him, knocking him back. Kent rolled, until he stopped, and panted on the ground. As he got up, he took in the sites of the battle around, as if it were slowed. Across the battlefield, the dead littered the ground. From both sides, the armies fought.

Kent spotted the bodies of Leaf Fist and Mistwalker on the ground. They must have died fighting side by side. A pain entered his gut as he saw this. In the air, he saw Nightwing get taken down by a dozen other different flying Pokemon. Nightwing fell to the ground, unable to stand anymore. The other Pokemon charged in at him, ready to deliver their final blow. Dragonheart was just hit by a Hyper Beam from a Feraligatr, and instantly, a dozen other Water and Ice Pokemon surrounded him and launched powerful attacks on him. Cannon Arms took down a tough Steelix, throwing his body away, only to be hit in the back by 3 Onix. The Machamp fell to his knees, worn, and unable to fight on, it seemed. All across him, what remained of his Gold Tribe was dying. This it seemed, was the end for them. A fitting end. An end in battle, protected the thing that mattered most. As Kent looked, he was struck in the chest by a Horn Attack from a Nidoqueen. Kent fell back, onto the ground, unable to get up anymore, it seemed. The Nidoqueen approached his body, and prepared a Focus Punch as the finishing move. Kent lay there, motionless, apparently accepting his fate, but regretting in his mind that he couldn't do more. He closed his eyes as the attack would strike him, and he would be gone forever.

But the attack never came. As Kent opened his eyes, he saw instead that the Nidoqueen has it's belly pierced by sharp claws. Claws that were golden. As the Nidoqueen fell, Kent saw the origin of the claws, it was a Weavile, but not just any Weavile. It was Sash, a member of the Gold Tribe. Sash walked over to Kent and helped him up, smiling. Kent looked at Sash with puzzled eyes. He had not expected that he was even alive anymore, pretty sure he had died a long time ago. Just then, Kent heard an Alpha Alliance shout something, which was like music to his ears.

"REINFORCEMENTS! Reinforcements from Gold City!"

There was something very frightening about being on the receiving end of a charge of an army, especially if that army has headed in front by 50 Gold Tribe members. It seemed while Kent had been doing battle with the Neoverse at Eternity City, at Poseida, and at Cape, Sash and other surviving members of the Gold Tribe, including The Veteran (Charizard, Warbringer (Dragonite), Agent (Flygon), Whirlwind (Swellow), The Pursuer (Persian), The Jolt (Electabuzz) and 40 more Gold Tribe members gathered in Gold City, the capital of the Alpha Alliance, and gathered the armies of the Alpha Alliance all across the region together, and banded for one, powerful attack against the invading army in Cape City. Many of the Order of Neoverse Pokemon ran because of the sight of Gold in front of the army, a bad omen among the Order. They didn't run very far. The army poured through the city above, demolishing the Order of Neoverse Pokemon like they were hay. The Alpha Alliance and Gold Tribe surviving members inside the caverns felt a bit of rejuvenation in them, as they began to push the Neoverse out of the caves. From both sides, the bottom and the top, they saw the attacks of enemies.

Few Order of Neoverse Pokemon escape, and in a few hours, almost the entire army was demolished.

The survivors of the underground city walked up to meet the reinforcements of Gold City. Kent stood beside Silver, Neptune, Ambros, Alex, Jonah Dragonheart, and the rest of the forces from below as they stared upon the 50 Gold Tribe members and the other reinforcements. Kent was wide-eyed, unable to believe that so many Gold Tribe members yet survived. In unison, the Gold Tribe bowed to the survivors, and then Sash came forward toward Neptune and Kent, and spoke.

"I hope we didn't arrive to late, Kaiser and Tidechanger." Kent shook his head, holding back tears at the sight of his brothers and sisters of the Gold Tribe in front of him.

"No, no. You were right on time."

It had been a few hours since the battle had ended, the reinforcements of the Gold Tribe caused the ending of the battle in the most surprising victory yet. In the process, many Alpha Alliance soldiers were lost, leaving the Alpha Alliance with little or no army at all. But there was a major plus as well. As it turned out, this invasion force counted for over 95% of the entire Order of Neoverse Army. Which meant one important thing. The Order of Neoverse had no army as well. All they had was the 5th General and the Royal Guard of the Emperor, which was the best warriors of the Order of Neoverse, rivaling the power of the Gold Tribe. Under Sash's suggestion, Kent agreed, along with Neptune, that they would launch their offensive. It was a big opportunity.

For the first time since the war began, the Gold Tribe would be going on the attack. And another interesting thing is the place they would attack. The Emperor has moved the current capital of the Order to a close, more better location. It happens to also be a familiar one.

The final battle, and the fate of the entire Alpha Alliance, would be at Eternity City, where it all began.

Kent issued the order for everyone to have 3 days to do whatever they had to do to prepare for the final battle. Train, rest, visit somewhere to get closure, visit relatives, family, whatever. On the third day, the Gold Tribe would go, by themselves, and take back Eternity City. Which meant Kent had something he had to ask a few people before that time came.

Day 1

Kent spent most of the next day sleeping, and rest, recovering his strength. He had been in conflict after conflict, and his body was aching all across. He needed a good sleep, even if that sleep happened to take 14 hours. The rest of the day was spent rejuvenating and a bit of training.

At some point during that day, he spotted a Ninetales, the same one he had been seeing all the time around since Eternity City. He walked up to her, speaking to her directly for the first time.

"Hello. I know we've run into each other quite a lot during these months, but I don't believe we've ever actually spoke." He said with a laugh. Kent spoke a bit with her on that day, enjoying the company of a new friend.

Day 2

On the second day, the day before the attack, besides train all day, Kent gathered some of his close friends together, friends he had been fighting for with for the past few months. That included Alex, Ambros, Silver, and Jonah, among a few others. He had an important question for them.

"Hello everyone. We have been fighting for many months together, and I have witnessed your strengths through the battles we have endured. I wanted to know if you wanted to join me in the Gold Tribe. I would be honored to have such strong warriors...and good friends, fighting alongside me. Do you swear to honor the customs and traditions of the Gold Tribe? Do you swear to respect your fellow Pokemon? Do you swear on your honor, on your life, on your heart to protect those who can't be protected, those who asked to be protected? Do you swear to defend the freedom and liberty of the Alpha Alliance? If you do, rise a member of the Gold Tribe, and choose yourself a title."

Kent would have been honored if any one of them accepted his invitation to join the Gold Tribe. Through these fights, these warriors had become his brothers in arms, his friends.

Day 3

It was the day to strike. With the surviving Gold Tribe members, the number of them equaled 60. He had did the best he could to prepare for the attack, whether train or rest, eat and recuperate, he had done his best. He was sure everyone else would be just as ready.

Kent awaited for the rest of the Gold Tribe to appear, looking on as the sun rose and shone upon the land, his home. This was it. After this battle, it was either victory, or defeat, slavery or freedom, Order of Neoverse or Alpha Alliance.

Soon, the rest of the Gold Tribe would come, and they would leave, to fight the final fight.

(OOC WEW! Long post! This is it, everyone! Make sure to read all of this, even if it is really, long, I apologize. Be sure to include in your next post, the end of the battle, as well as what your character will do for the next 3 days, including relax, rest, train, visit someone, anything you think is important, also, don't forget to post on day 2 if you accept Kent's proposal to join the Gold Tribe, as only Gold Tribe members will be in the sequel, so this is a way to give you all an open invitation to the sequel as well. Good luck!)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • LOL, Jonah and Alex are in the Pokecenter right now, but I will start with my Epilogue.

Day 1

Jonah awakened to hear shouting and screaming from above, victorious screaming. They had won, thank Arceus! Jonah saw Alex in the bed next to his, he was still asleep. Jonah couldn't wait for him to recover, and got up. He realized his family was outside the door and looked at them, as they look at him, through the thick glass. He thought for a moment, then made a decision. He opened the door and said "Kids, I've come to a decision, it is for the best. I shall join the Gold Tribe like your uncle did." said Jonah. His children, well, those of them who understood what he said, gasped. Some were proud, some were scared, but one of the reasons he wanted to join the tribe, was to protect them. He knew it was dangorous, he knew it was risky, but, as Powerhouse had said on his day of departure: It was worth it.
    Jonah said his goodbyes, remembering how it felt for him when his brother joined the Tribe.

Day 2

Jonah exited the Pokecenter, just in time to hear an announcement from Kent Reed, leader of the Gold Tribe.
    "Hello everyone. We have been fighting for many months together, and I have witnessed your strengths through the battles we have endured. I wanted to know if you wanted to join me in the Gold Tribe. I would be honored to have such strong warriors...and good friends, fighting alongside me. Do you swear to honor the customs and traditions of the Gold Tribe? Do you swear to respect your fellow Pokemon? Do you swear on your honor, on your life, on your heart to protect those who can't be protected, those who asked to be protected? Do you swear to defend the freedom and liberty of the Alpha Alliance? If you do, rise a member of the Gold Tribe, and choose yourself a title."
    Jonah already knew his answer to this question, and was the first one to stand. "I, Jonah Defre, vow to honor the customs and traditions of the Gold Tribe. I vow to, on my honor,on my life, on my very being, to protect those who can't be protected, and those who ask to be. I vow to defend the freedom and liberty of the Alpha Alliance. Like my brother before me." said Jonah, as sternly as he had ever done. And rose as "Stormseeker".

Day 3

Finishing his final preperations, Stormseeker said his final goodbyes, to his children, kissing them lightly on the head. To his wife, doing the same, due to her fragile state, and to Nate's faimly, placing them all under the care of his oldest son, Kit. Jonah was only thirty seven years old, strangely, he had made children at a very young age, and even his son, Kit, was only twenty years of age. So he was happy that he was not old yet, and that he would not die of old age, but in battle.
    Jonah got the same helmet, chest-plate and steel paw-gloves that he had used to fight Galleon the Garchomp. He had them mended two days before at the blacksmith's, and would always treasure them from that day forward.
    Getting in line with the rest of his new comrades, Jonah-no-Stormseeker, readied himself for the final battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Day 1

Funnily enough for Commander Hydra, he had been mistook for a dead body, lying next to his two opponents, who were dead. He had had a dream, it was funny because it featured his opponents final words. Hydra was Sylvester, in little Deino form, standing in front of the Sceptile he had killed, and standing beside what he thought his parents may have looked like, dead. The Sceptile's voice echoed through his mind "...To protect those who cannot be protected......" it was light and almost unhearable, but little Sylvester replied "Oh yeah?! Where were you when I needed you?!" he exclaimed, his little voice echoing through the dark, empty room. Then, Hydra woke up. He was being carried by someone. Who? It was a Magmortar, whom he did not know. He got up and saw his Gold Tribe plate, immediatly he launched a light DragonBreath, the Magmortar was blinded and Hydra limped away, getting shot at by a few rabid Fire Blasts.

Hydra realized it was daytime, he had been knocked out for a whole day. He looked at his right neck, which had started bleeding a little. And his left head, which was, despite the previous injury, doing alright.
    Still ravished from the attack last night, Hydra floated as fast as he could, away from the gruesome battlefield in which just TOO many had died.

Day 2

Eventually, after a whole day and night of travelling, Eternity City was in sights. Hydra sighed heavily and went, to warn the remaining General. He travelled through the forest, cutting the big field from the city. He was attacked by a group of wild Mankey, but managed to wipe them out with one DragonBreath. He continued his float. Being attacked by many other Pokemon. He right neck started bleeding more intensely, and he had to, eventually, take a break from floating and tend to his injuries. Then, Hydra made it out of the forest, and enetered the city. The guards at the gate gasped at the sight of him, and helped him over to the Pokemon Center. "No...no! Must warn General....unknown." said Hydra. Even he did not know the identity of this strange being. The guards escorted him to the main building and got him up to the topmost floor, where Hydra entered the room with a burst. The fifth General became startled, and looked in the direction of the door. "GENERAL!" exclaimed Hydra. Coming to kneel about ten feet away from the unknown General's....well.....not exactly feet.
    "Our armies were defeated! We have lost the battle of Cape City! Reinforcements came when we were about to win, and we were crushed, even I was almost killed, sire. I journied a day and a night to warn you, sire. You are the only General left."

Day 3

After the startling news was delivered to the last remaining General, Hydra got some nicely earned sleep at the Pokemon Center, then, at around midday, Hydra felt better. With proper care, his injuries were completely devoid of pain, although they were still there.
    All day, Hydra set to work on building a...robot head. He had a team of blacksmiths and mechanics to help him make it, and a team of scouts to help him gain the necessary parts. Before midday, he had already almost finished his prototype. When it was done, he tried it on. It hurt immensely when he tried, he screamed, but then the pain stopped, and he tried moving it. It fell flat though, and pulled Hydra to the floor with it. The mechanics took it off, and Hydra said "Modifications; Less heavy, and find a way to make it stand straight.
    These modifications were easy, and by 12:30, the mechanics had installed new software, and changed the metal panels, which was apparently the weight problem.
    Hydra tried it on, biting his lip to keep the pain in. Finally, it dissapeared again, and Hydra found that it kept intact, however, he tried to move it but it wouldn't budge. "Nerves! How could I forget nerves!" exclaimed Hydra. He took it off and sent his scouts to find suitable parts to make mechanical nerves once. mechanical nerves had only once been achieved, and Hydra hoped this would not kill him.
    It was about 2:25 PM when the mechanics and blacksmiths had finished making the nerves. They installed them into the head, and Hydra tried it on.
    It worked perfectly. This head would not be able to emit moves, but it would do just fine!

Hydra ordered the mechanics to seal it into his neck, the pain was horrible, but the head was screwed on. Hydra had finally...regained....his right head!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC: This'll be the last you hear from the following characters: Zed Luwin.

Day 1

Jack fought against what looked like his dead father, he wiggled, he tried to get loose, and finally, he got free. However, it was not over yet. The father figure turned into the figure of a ghost....strange. And the strange realm they were in turned into a battlefield....the field where his father died. The ghost launched itself at Jack, who dodged and tackled it. It fell with immense force and used Shadow Ball. Hitting Jack for hard pain. It seemed in this strange realm, both Jack and the creature had incredible power. Jack headed for it, but it avoided the attempt and used another Shadow Ball on Jack from behind. Jack fell and saw that the only way to win this was to take a tactical approach. Jack headed for the creature again, and once again missed. The creature took a lunge at Jack, but Jack disappeared when it lunged, and it hit the ground. Jack then appeared from behind and Bit it. He lifted it up into the air, twirled it, and threw it away.
    The realm changed, Jack was no longer on a battlefield, but in his home, in Poseida. The house was crumbling, and Jack had to remind himself that it was just an illusion.
    Jack created a huge Whirlpool in the sky, and flung it at the creature. Right away, it went through it. the Creature had seen through Jack's illusions.
    The creature then did something so terrible, that Jack gasped for air. It took the form of Jack's youngest sister, the one he was so protective over. He couldn't bare to attack it, and it used its own, real, Whirlpool on Jack, sending him flying through his house's window and into the crowded streets of what he remembered as Poseida. The thing must've disguised itself as a crowd member, because Jack didn't see it anywhere. Then, he remembered, they were all illusions except for the thing. Jack charged at every one of them, he made them all disappear until only one was left, an old man. Jack headed for him, but was hit by a Focus Punch with immense force. The old man transformed into the thing again, in its ghost form.
    It used Shadow Ball, and Jack just stood there, then, it hit him flat in the face. The thing lunged in for the final attack, but Jack disappeared and the thing landed flat on its face. Jack had pulled the same move from the battlefield, this time, however, Jack did it with a move he didn't know he had; Crunch.
    The creature was devastated. And disappeared in a puff of smoke.
    The area started to ripple and disappear, and Jack heard a voice, his father's voice, say "Well done."

Day 2

Jack awakened, he was in a padded cell. Strange. The last thing he remembered was playing in the yard and then...of course! The creature that took many forms.
    His mother looked through the window at him and her eyes gleamed. She practically destroyed the door and entered the room, hugging her son tight. He was back.
    For the rest of the day, Jack was surrounded by his siblings, mother, Adelle and her family.Jack slept for the rest of that day, hearing some chanting outside. Adelle came into his room and said "Hey, sleepyhead. Glad you're back." she said. But before Jack could say "Well, you're not the first one to say that to me", she softly kissed him on the cheek, and rushed out of the room. Leaving the young Zorua dazed.

----------------------------------------------------------
    OOC: You have absolutely no idea how hard it was to write that last part. I had to slap myself on the cheek thrice before I got myself to write it. I think it's cuz I never EVER write about any sort of love.

OOC: I won't do day three for Jack because he slept through that day.

Zed travelled far. Away from the city they called Cape, and into the desert, to find the Neoverse base that he was trained at. Finally, he found the spot and spoke his voice. The sand started to shiver and a big gap in the ground was revealed. Zed entered the gap, and went down. The place was deserted.
    He entered the room where the Commanders of the base spoke, luckily, there was nobody there. Instead, there was a vault. One which was never opened. he knew the combination from sneaking around non-stop as a child, but had never once been man enough to come in here and open it. He was now. Genevieve had given him that.
    He entered the vault combination, and it opened. Inside, was a stone tablet which marked all of the Neoverse younglings raised in this base. Near the bottom of the list, was his name. Apparently the base had not had many new recruits for a while. He scrolled down and found his name. Next to it read "Stolen from killed parents in raid"
    Zed was shocked by this, it had confirmed his suspicions. Suddenly, a Sneasel stuck its claws into his back, causing him to wreath out in pain. He looked back, the empty base had been inhabited by a large clan of Sneasel.
    Zed was happy to find out the truth before he died, he was young, but he head achieved much in just the few days he had spent with the Ninetales. Now, he owed it to himself to be proud of the deeds he had done, the deeds that changed him. The deeds that brought out the real Zed Luwin.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Hey Xilfer123, Sunny's grandfather's friend is a Weavile.

"We can take care of the baby. It would be our pleasure." Her grandfather said. "Yes, but is she okay with it?" Joe said as he gestured torward the mother Zoarark. Sunny was hearing every word that they spoke. Sometimes she couldn't identify the person that was saying it, though. Then, the mother Zoarark got up and rushed to the padded cell where Jack was being held, and almost destroyed the door trying to open it. Sunny couldn't identify that sound either. It only sounded to her like something had exploded. But she didn't believe her thought of what she heard. She didn't need more worry, not now. Then she peeked through the window and saw the padded cell open with the ''used-to-be-door'' on the floor. Then they came out of the room, into the waiting room where Sunny was, and then walked outside. Sunny went after them.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    (Alex has escaped the PC for the remainder of the battle ;D And Long Post)

Alex

Alex couldn't just stay in the PC. Even with the nurses' requests,he jumped up and out. The Doctor yelled and Alex could only make out "changing". Alex found Ambros and together they fought off the remainder of the battle the best they could, but there were so many more to come. Alex fired off some Magical Leaves from his black rose, finally able to activate its powers. But, they came out a deep blue color. They hit a Dragonite and it fell to the ground from the hit. What just happened? He shot some out with his red rose but they just bounced off the Dragonite. Alex didn't know what was happening to him. He felt...strange, as if a new power had become unlocked in himself. He looked at Ambros who was busy fighting off a Chaos Noctowl. Alex shot off another Black Magical Leaf which hit the bird straight in the chest and knocked it out. Ambros turned to look at him with a surprised face. The rose began to glow and Alex felt something surge through him. Instead of green, his body became a deep blue. The only color of his previous self was in his eyes and his rose. He had absorbed Galleon's hit, and now he was being morphed into some sort of dragon creature.

Alex watched as reinforcements arrived. Although, he didn't understand where they were coming from, he was glad to see some new faces. They began to tear apart the Neoverse defense which brought the question, where were the fifth General and the Emporer? Alex fought off two more Pokemon, who were fairly easy to defeat. The fight was getting easier. With these new Pokemon coming to help, this war would be theirs. And then, there were no more to fight. Was the battle really over?

Alex looked around. He saw all the bodies on the floor. Then, he ran off to the right and looked into a small pond he had seen after coming out from the Pokemon Center. He saw his reflection. He didn't look entirely different, it was just his colors that had joined some other dimension. With a heavy heart, Alex looked at his left rose, the wilted, black rose. It dripped small petals to the ground as he grabbed it. What else could he do now? He breathed out and out came a small blue flame. He closed his eyes and smiled. The war was over. He had fought for the side he thought was right.

Day One

He had slept restlessly through the night. The fire inside of him had burned through his mind and essence. He looked at a nearby mirror. The same as yesterday. Today, he was going to go with Ambros to the small village in the mountains. He didn't know where Ambros was. He looked around for him, but decided it was for the best that they wait a little. Alex tried to control the blue flames leaving his mouth. All that would happen was a light ember would trickle out and then fade into nothing. He sat on a small stone for maybe an hour when Ambros finally came. His white hair had covered his eyes; Alex could tell something was wrong. But, he also knew that it was best not to ask, not now. They took a small route through the mountains. The fertile valley lay beneath them. Alex didn't think they would recognize him. At least he would go say hit to Rosie, the Roserade he had seen before.

Alex rushed to the bottom of the hill. As he came down, he found it increasingly difficult to keep his eyes open and tumbled over. People came over t investigate and he looked up. They looked at him with endearing eyes. They didn't care about his mutation? Ambros took a while longer to come down and once he arrived, they were cheered.

"We sent over a Swellow friend to watch the battle. From what we are told, you were quite amazing." The Elder of the village smiled at them.

A small Azurill, Aqua, looked at him, "Remember me? I've learned a lot, Mr. Alex."

"Three cheers for the two heroes of the Fertile Lands!" one Golbat yelled. Alex felt right at home. He truly wanted to stay here forever. He left the group after shaking a few hands and went to Rosie's house. He straightened himself up and looked through the open window. He reflection in the mirror looked back at him. He...he was a monster. She deserved so much better than him. He walked away, not even attempting to look inside. Ambros had followed him and smiled.

"It looks like we are both heartbroken, eh?" he chuckled and took a look back inside the house. Ambros took a look back and then went back to Alex. By the look on his face, Ambros had seen something distasteful, but he didn't tell Alex. The two friends wandered back to the center of the town to celebrate with the villagers. They had a huge feast with cake and delicious entrees. Alex was happy here, but, he knew where he belonged.

Day Two

The journey back was much quieter than the journey coming. They said good-bye to everyone there. It was difficult to leave but both of them had had a long time to think about it. Ambros had disappeared in the middle of the night. He had no idea where he had gone. But, Alex knew that he needed that time to himself. Now, before they left, was the time Alex asked the big question to the Elder.

"Elder, could I have a word?" Alex asked, the solemn look back on his face. The Elder nodded, knowing it was important. He left Ambros for a split second. "Do...do you see me as a..."

"A monster. No. I see you very different then who you were before."

"I know, this blue. I don't know why it's-"

"You misunderstand me. That's not at all what I mean." the Elder left for a while. Alex was about to turn and leave when he came back, this time holding an egg, "This is a Pokemon egg. When a Pokemon is hatched, what do you pay attention to? Do you pay attention to the crumpled eggshell, or the new beginning that has been given to you? Do you pay attention to the color of the hatched or the beautiful child you have been given? This egg was dropped by my house by someone who most likely couldn't handle it. I want you to have the egg. I can not take care of it, in my old age. You, are the most fitting person here, I do believe."

Alex was speechless. It seemed strange to just be given another Pokemon. The egg responded to him, it was as if it was fated for Alex to have it. This made...this made Alex a father. He had something to live for, something to fight for, something to protect. He held it close and it wiggled. A small sound echoed from it. "I will. And I think...I think I realized the answer to another question I had. Thank you. I'll...I'll bring them back once they've grown."

"Take your new child. Nurture them with care, for I know you will be a great parent."

Ambros' eyes grew at the sight of the egg. Alex smiled and Ambros looked at him in mystery.

"Can you handle a child?"

"I do not know....maybe it would be best if I didn't." he handed it back to the Elder, but once he took it, it grew cold and colorless. It seemed like without Alex, the egg would cease to exist. He wouldn't let that happen. He took the egg, placed it in some vines, and began to walk toward Cape City.

Once there, the Kaiser asked him a question, which without thought, Alex knew the answer to. "Yes. I'm staying with the Gold Tribe. I guess you could call me...Burstborn, because I have just been enlightened to the true meaning of my life.

Day Three

On the third day, Burstborn awoke. The day was perfect, it was fresh. The egg was nowhere to be seen. He looked around for any sign of it. What if he had lost it? He looked around for some form of sign. He tore up his small bed. Panicking, Alex bit down on his lip and lost control of his Black Rose. It fired off an attack that was quickly silenced by another smaller Dragon attack. Alex looked around for the source. A spy? Then, he heard a squeak. It came from right beneath him. He looked down to see what it was. It was a small Dratini. It's perfect blue skin was lighter shade than Alex's. He stared at the new child. She laughed in his hand. She saw no beast, she saw a father.

He played with the small Pokemon for a while but then remembered the task at hand. He would have to leave for the battle, but he swore he'd return. He pecked the small Dratini on the cheek and when he turned to leave, it curled around his wrist. She didn't want to be along. He took her to the Pokemon Center and walked up to a Pokemon he could trust. He walked up to a female Dragonair and asked, "Could you take care of her while I am gone?"

The Dragonair looked at him, "Yes of course. Good luck on your journey."

Alex thanked her and went off to find Ambros. Where had he gone off to? He appeared behind him where a small orb of light followed. Alex had no idea what it was, but Ambros took it to a Gardevoir nurse. Alex had a small idea, but it was impossible. That could never happen. Happily, the two set off.

=====================================================

Ambros

Ambros fought off a Dragonite but it simply returned. It was impossible to go down. After battling it with Alex, it seemed hopeless. But then, Alex shot off some Black Magical Leaves. Black Magical Leaves? Was he seeing things? Either way, that Dragonite had been taken down by the hit, which was strange because Grass moves hardly worked on a Dragonite. Alex flung off some more Magical Leaves, these were normal colored. They bounced off. What was happening to him? Ambros had no time to worry about it when a Chaos Noctowl flew in. Ambros hit it with a Razor Wind that it easily dodged. Then, it waved ts wing and formed a small orb of wind that it fired off at Ambros. He was hit and fell to his knees. Ambros looked at the Noctowl in mercy but they didn't return the favor. They went forth went suddenly some glowing leaves hit the Pokemon and was brought down. Ambros looked at Alex in confusion not knowing what was going on. Ambros waved his horn to send off some Razor Wind towards some approaching battlers. While Alex pondered about his mysterious case, Ambros took the task of protecting him. He knew what Alex was going through, feeling different from everyone else. Ambros ran through a Goldem and Night Slashed a Kadabra. Then, something strange happened. Others began flooding into the fighting scene. They began fighting...against the Neoverse? Were these reinforcements?

Ambros fought back to back with a Gold Tribe Fearow. The Fearow took the higher attacks and Ambros took the lower hits. Together, they formed a strange tornado like hit, in which neither one of them began to get hurt. Ambros laughed as they began to defeat foe after foe. It became slightly easier to defeat foes. They were running out of Neoverse opponents. Ambros and the Fearow launched themselves into the air and fired some attacks from up there, hitting those below. He looked at the bird who also seemed to be enjoying themselves. This war was turning and the Gold Tribe was winning! They were doing so well thanks to these reinforcements. Just like that, the battle ended. They had won. Ambros couldn't be happier at the fact that the Gold Tribe had come out victorious. After everything they had gone through, they finally got their just dessert.

Ambros saw Alex run off, and he knew why. If his body had changed for some strange reason, he would only be transfixed with a mirror or reflection pool. He went to go after him, but quickly remembered a promise he had made. He had no intention of breaking it. He ran all the way to the back of Cape City. His horn was in some pain after all the attacks, but he felt almost nothing. Ambros was too proud of the Gold Tribe. He tripped over a few dead bodies along the way, and with each fall, his mood lowered. But, he was happy to see some others making friends and the Cape citizens leaving the underground den. Ho-oh had left by then, and Ambros didn't have enough time to say goodbye. He wished he could have, Ho-oh had greaty helped in the fight. Ambro arrived at the one Willow Tree in the back. That was where Sol's body lay. He sat down next to the small tombstone he had made. On it, there was a small feather. It had the color of a rainbow and a beautiful sunny day. Once Ambros touched it, he knew that Ho-oh had left him a gift.

"Thank you, Ho-oh. I hope you understand how incredibly grateful I am."

Ambros watched as the small feather turned clear and slid into the Earth. From the dirt came the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Sol. She was there in front of him, or at least, her essence was. Her beautiful eyes, her tied up hair. She was great, but Ambros knew she wasn't real.

"Tomorrow, I want you to return to this exact spot in the morning. I have a gift I have to give you."

Day One

Ambros left his friends in the room he had been given in the Pokemon Center and returned to the spot. He had told Alex they would be leaving for the Fertile Lands soon. But, he had failed to mention that he would be running late. He walked up to the spot where he had seen Sol. He sat down and waited. After half an hour, he prepared to leave when he felt a warm hand on his back. Sol looked at him with an endearing smile.

"I don't want to keep you for long. I have seen your plans with Alex, and I have seen a near future. There is something that Alex needs to recieve there. But, you cannot stop him, it is his destiny."

"Yes, Sol. But...do you have a gift for me?"

Sol smiled, "Yes, yes I do!" she hugged him, or at least what seemed like a hug and spoke, "In a few seconds, I will cease to exist, forever. But, whenever a chosen Ralts, Kirlia, or Gardevoir fade from the Earth, they leave behind a presence. A Psychic presence of life. They are given the task to give it to someone else. Someone they trust."

"So...it's like an egg."

"No. This is an orb of the after-life, coming back and spiritually giving life to a being. An egg is a manifestation of love and hides an already known creature inside. I have no idea what Pokemon will come out of this."

Ambros looked at her. She had had tears in her eyes before. "I'll take it. I'll make sure it is safe and then given into the right hands."

"If that is what you wish. I would like to tell you, that it is my wish that you keep the spirit orb. But, you do not have to. If you wish otherwise, let it be. Goodbye, my dearest Ambros."

The vision collapsed and the white aura spiraled to form a small orb of light. For now, he rolled it up in a small leaf, to avoid others from taking it. He heard a small voice mutter his name before he charged off. He went to go find Alex and head off to the Fertile Lands. He found Alex looking into a small reflection pool. He grabbed his arm and pulled him towards an exit. Through here, he knew of a small route that would take them to the Fertile Lands. Ambros couldn't wait to see his friends there. They had raised him, partially, at least. He remembered the day Alex had found him, as a child. For the longest time, he had resented that day. But, for once in his life, he felt as if life had chosen him for this task. He was meant to be here and there was no point messing with Fate. Sol was right.

He could see the small village in the Fertile Lands. Alex rushed down because of excitement and Ambros decided to take the scenic route. He walked down, enjoying every second of the magnificent scenery. He looked at the small crowd of people that had arrived around the changed Alex. Ambros didn't really care about the change, he just saw what was on the inside. The Elder of this village had implanted those ideals into his mind. They weren't ideals anymore, they were truths. Ambros finally reached the bottom and was delighted when everyone started cheering for them. Then, Alex dashed out of the circle. Ambros thought it was because of his insecurity, but he was headed to a house on the corner. Ambros recognized it as Rosie, another Roserade. Maybe Alex had noticed her and had wanted to return just for her. Alex turned and plopped onto the ground. He was upset. Ambros picked him up, knowing how it felt to have his heart hurt. He had seen his reflection.

"It looks like we are both heartbroken, eh?" Ambros muttered to him. He picked him up and they started walking back. Ambros turned quickly, to talk to Rosie. He would tell her all about Alex's problem and see if she would still like him. But, when he turned he saw her with another Pokemon. A Gallade. Ambros turned back, shocked at what he just saw. He continued to walk and changed his facial expression. He wouldn't tell Alex about it. Not yet, anyway.

Day Two

It was around Midnight when Ambros snuck out. He had taken some food from the kitchen. They had been allowed stay in an empty guest house made perfect for visitors. Ambros was prepared to leave. From here, he had no idea where he would go. Maybe just run eastward, trying to find another city. He wanted to see the rest of the world. He turned to see Alex sleeping well for a change and then began to run. He stopped when the small Azurill, Aqua, from earlier was in his way.

"Where are you going, Mr. Ambros? Are you leaving?"

"Wha-no. No. I was just going out for an evening walk."

"With food? That's what my father said once. I never saw him again. Are you leaving me too?" The Azurill sat down and began to tear up. Her noise would awaken the village.

"What are you talking about? I'm not leaving you."

"Then, you're leaving the village. Mr. Ambros, this is your home. That's what my momma says."

Ambros looked at the Azurill's sudden maturity. He knew she didn't know what she was talking about, "I just need a change. I want to see the world. Go to different places, and I can't do that here in the Gold Tribe."

"The Gild Tribe? Is that the army that helped protect us? Why would you want to leave? My momma told me that you can see the world in the eyes of a true friend. Mr. Alex seems to be a true friend. So, why leave him?"[/FONT]

Ambros sat down and relaxed. He stared up at the stars that were barely visible in the sky. The Sun was coming up soon. He didn't know how to answer any of her questions. "I don't know why. I just, I can't believe I'm saying this to a youngster like you, but, I need a change of pace. I new life."

"Well what's wrong with your life now? Whenever I need omething new, my mom takes me to the mountains. There, there's a nice view thingy. It alway makes me feel better. My momma says that when she's sick, seeing me helps her get better."

"Well, I don't have one of you right?" Ambros realized what he needed. What he wanted. He rubbed the Azurill's head and carried her to her house. He dropped her in the window and wished her a nice sleep before returning to his bed. He knew the answer to two of his questions. There would be more later, but for now, two answers seemed pretty satisfying. He put himself into his own bed and slept. It wasn't long before they they got up and started up the mountain. Ambros took hi time in saying good-bye to Aqua.

"Thank you. Your mother should be very proud of you."

"She tells me she is all the time. Bye, Mr. Ambros."

Ambros started up the hill when he saw something in Alex's hand. It was an egg. An egg? He overheard the converation between the Elder and Alex. He felt a bit jealous but got solace from the fact that there would be something waiting for him at Cap City. He would have something to keep him there. Something to cherish.

"Can you handle a child?" Ambros looked at him.

"I do not know....maybe it would be best if I didn't."

Ambros remembered what Sol had told him. He needed that egg, it was his fate. As he gave it back to the Elder, Ambros surrounded it in some Dark power. Not enough to affect the baby, but enough to make it seem cold and dark. Alex took it back. He smiled and Ambros knew he had done a good thing. They began to walk back to Cape City. It was very quiet. The journey was intensely quiet. Ambros though they both needed the silence. Ambros thought about what Aqua had told him. He knew what he wanted. He began to quicken his pace as he concentrated more on his thoughts. This was exciting. He couldn't wait any longer. They arrived at the city only to be confronted by a mysterious question. The Kaiser had aked them if they wanted to be part of the Gold Tribe. After ome thinking, Alex said yes. Burstborn. Ambros agreed with the title and its reasoning. But now, Ambros had to think. He had to look inside of himself. The Gold Tribe would be an adventure. He looked at the Kaiser and responded.

"You can call me the Mid-Knight."

Day Three

This day went by the fastest for Ambros. He got up early in the morning. He had taken the leaf that covered the life orb and kept it under his sheets. He kept it close and refused to leave it, even after he awoke and had to leave. What would he do with it now? He couldn't give it to some nurse who wouldn't understand what it is. He set out with it under his fur, hiding it from any eyes. He saw the Fearow from the battle, and he waved. Then, he continued through the city. He saw her there. She was a Gardevoir, he would understand. She did as soon as she saw it. He unfurled it from the leaf and showed it to her.

"Aaaahhh. Sol must've given this to you."

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Only a Ralts Evolution could have given this to someone. You seemed to be good friends with her before...before. It's too much to say."

"I-It's ok. I've dealt with it. I have to move on, he would want that"

"I wonder what this will morph into. They say it morphs into something suited towards the Father or Mother."

"I can't wait." Ambros really meant those words. He looked at the orb and heard a young voice call his name."

"I'll see you soon." Ambros called. The Gardevoir nodded as if those words were meant for her. Ambros chuckled as he joined Alex.

Burstborn and Midknight. Happily, the two set off.

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • (I win Roserade :D AND WITH ONE CHARACTER

Behold, my 6500 word post! longest evah)

Neptune watched as Kaiser fought out of Adriadne's powers after a few attempts, and when Kaiser regained his strength, his voice was strong and booming once again. Strong indeed, but his voice also contained some friendliness and warmth, which separated him from other harsh Generals. Neptune waited for him to speak, and in no longer than four seconds, he did. Neptune was proud to fight under his command, and Neptune wouldn't think of disobeying him. Looking at Kaiser's Gold Tribe Emblem, Neptune's trident horn shone brightly, his soul filled with excitement and determination.

"Let's finish this fight." Kaiser said, and without hesitation, he charged back into the battlefield as if his batteries were full once again. He seemed determined and anxious at the same time, and right now, nobody could blame him. Neptune couldn't tell which side was having the upper hand, but right now, more and more Gold Tribe members had fallen, and something told Neptune that if he didn't do something fast, he would be the next one. No matter how hard Neptune had tried, there were still hundreds and hundreds of enemies to go. The Order of the Worst seemed to have an unlimited number of soldiers, but Neptune knew that it wasn't true. But right now, he had to stand strong, and battle.

Kaiser was running to the left, and seeing a cross section up front, Neptune decided to go the other way. Separating from Kaiser and a few Gold Tribe Members, Neptune ran deeper into the tunnels, one of the darker, wetter areas. Two Gold Tribe members followed the Empoleon, and they all had a worried expression on their faces. One was a Medicham, and the other one was a Hariyama. Neptune had to smirk when he saw their expressions. They were both stronger and larger, but they seemed to be afraid of the dark...no matter. An enemy Luxio spotted them, and with one large roar, he called for his allies. Soon, Neptune and the other two found themselves surrounded by a group of Luxio and Luxray. A total of fifty. How could there be so many?! Their eyes were glowing, and Neptune could see that they were controlled by the Chaos Force. They didn't have a choice, did they?

The enemies roared at the same time, thirty of them snarling and showing their teeth, the roar and screams booming around the tunnels and caves. At first, Neptune thought that it was only a display of power and skill, but then he found that that it was more than that. Stalactites, jagged rocks on the ceiling shook violently, and soon, they fell, right onto the three Gold Tribe members. Neptune was glad to have backup for once, as the Hariyama blasted and pushed the stalactites away with his giant palm. The Medicham controlled the stalacitite's movements with his Psychic energy, and with a few kicks, he launched the sharp dripstones at the enemies, stabbing them in various locations. Neptune's eyes narrowed as he knew this was going to be a hard fight - Lightning was super effective to him, and a few powerful shocks might knock him out. Fifty Luxray. This was a nightmare.

"Here goes nothing..." Neptune spoke to himself, getting a little nervous as a Luxio hurled a ball of lightning towards him. Quickly placing the Trident before him, Neptune caught the ball, treating the Trident as if it was an electric conductor. The ball on the tip of the Trident glowing golden yellow, Neptune thrusted his Trident forward, pushing the ball towards another Luxio that was planning to attack from behind. The Medicham was being focused as a few Luxray pounces onto him, biting and scratching mercilessly. The Medicham's painful screams hurt Neptune in the inside, and Neptune quickly ran to help, pushing one off the Psychic Pokemon and clawing the another one. But there were too many, the Hariyama couldn't hold against it, and things were getting rather messy. Then, together, all fifty of them, attacked at the same time, jumping onto the three like angry cats. Neptune was instantly buried under a pile of lions, and he couldn't even breath. Darkness was everywhere, and he could feel claws and teeth pushing into his skin, scratching him and biting him as if he was a chew toy.

For one second there, Neptune wanted to give up. Three on Fifty, the odds...it was impossible, especially if they had an advantage, but he knew Triton wouldn't want him to do so, and he struggled, his arms and legs wriggling, trying to punch them away. Then he had an idea. Placing his hands onto his own body, he watched and smiled as ice started spreading across his body, covering him, acting as a layer of protection. The ice continued to thicken, and soon the others couldn't pierce into his hard layer. Suddenly, Neptune released himself, spreading his arms and legs wide as he created a powerful explosion, blasting everybody away, releasing his ice powers together with him. Everybody except for the two Gold Tribe members were sent flying, frozen, and some of them were broken into pieces when they landed on the ground. About ten of them were gone and dead. The Medicham was injured pretty severely, and the Hariyama had some large wounds all over him. Neptune's right arm was bleeding, but it was frozen when he had surrounded himself in ice. Neptune and the other two had time to rest, but it didn't last for long.

Some were getting back to their feet once again, and the Medicham was too injured to continue battling. The Hariyama carried and placed him at a hidden corner so people couldn't attack him, then focused once more, looking at the crowd, which was reduced to thirty now. One on fifteen, that was better, or was it? The whole arena was bright as day as a large number of Luxray fired thunderbolts towards the two, and the Hariyama screamed in pain as he was electrified, then paralysed. Neptune's eyes widened. No, he couldn't let him pass out. Hurling his Trident towards the Luxray like a boomerang, the Trident spun and bounced between a few enemies, flying to others, bouncing again and again as if it was a homing boomerang. The Luxray couldn't dodge it and one whack from the trident sent them tumbling, and some weren't that lucky. The sharp side happened to slash him when it was spinning, and those unlucky ones didn't survive the high-speed weapon.

Just then the Hariyama leaped into the air, then with his giant palms glowing, he punched the ground, causing the whole arena to shake which knocked some of them off balance. Quickly running to those victims, Neptune jabbed them with his blunt side, knocking them out with quick strikes. Neptune did see a Machamp coming towards him from behind, however, and when he did, it was too late. The Machamp punched him in the face, knocking him off balance, then when Neptune was stumbling back, the Machamp kicked him in the shin and jabbed Neptune in the stomach. Wiping the blood off his face, Neptune stayed focus, trying his best not to fall, and blasted the Machamp away from him with a strong water ball. Seeing that it wasn't powerful enough, Neptune released a volley of them, trying to get some distance between them. It worked, but it didn't last for long, as the Machamp charged towards Neptune again, good as new.

Glancing around for a quick second, Neptune saw the Hariyama and the Medicham on the floor, unconscious? Dead? He couldn't tell. But the Luxio and Luxray were weak, all of them struggling just to stay awake. Apparently the Hariyama was able to fight against the 'leftovers', but was unable to defeat the four-armed enemy. Without warning, the Machamp prepared his attack, then launched a flurry of forward punches, using close combat. Neptune tried blocking and deflecting his strong rhythmic punches, and it was possible to evade four swift, heavy hands, especially if they were striking at the same time. The Machamp showed no mercy, punching Neptune again and again, his punches not getting weaker, but faster and stronger with ever attack. After a while that seemed like a hundred punches, the Machamp smirked and bashed Neptune's head with his, knocking him back.

After the close combat, Neptune was already seriously wounded. After all, the punches were fast, accurate and deadly. The last headbutt knocked Neptune back, and for once, Neptune couldn't do anything to get up. He fell onto the ground with one large 'thump', his feet and arms weak as jelly, his whole body covered in red blood. "I can't fall now." Neptune spoke weakly, struggling to get up with the help of his trident. He wasn't going to fall that easily, or his name wouldn't be Neptune, Tideschanger of the Gold Tribe. A large electric attack from an Luxio, standing behind Neptune, made him change his mind, however. The electric attack was extremely powerful, and Neptune hadn't felt so much pain and agony in his entire life. The pain from the four second shock was enough to trade for all his pain he had in his entire life. He was stung from the inside, and from the outside, and Neptune couldn't stop himself from screaming in pain.

Neptune felt worse after the attack. He was lying on the ground, his body already covered in blood, but his body was now in a different color, as if he was burnt or roasted in an oven. He was covered in smoke and soot, and Neptune had difficulty breathing and doing anything else. As the last Luxray and the Machamp approached him slowly, Neptune knew it was the end. No. This couldn't be it. This couldn't. Trying to return an attack, he flexed his claws, shooting a hot beam of boiling water from his hands and into the Machamp's eyes. It was not a pretty sight, as the eyes were turned from rare, into well done. The Machamp's loud, horribly scream echoed across the area, and when Neptune thought he could win this battle, the Machamp stepped back, his body glowing brighter and brighter.

That wasn't good. That wasn't good at all. He was charging himself with energy, pure energy from his body, the glow getting awfully bright and dazzling. The Luxray and Luxio that were conscious started fleeing when they saw what was happening, but the two Gold Tribe members were either unconscious or too weak to move. Neptune realised what he was doing. He was planning to self-destruct. Gulping, Neptune scurried, trying to get up with his last tad of energy as exploding at this range could kill him for sure. But as he got up, he fell once again. He was too weak - the electric attack drained all of his energy and power. Suddenly a strong, powerful hand grabbed Neptune's and dragged him away from the Machamp.

Turning his head slowly, Neptune saw a familiar figure, a Gold Tribe member that fought in the Eternity war. It was The Jolt, the electabuzz, and some other familar faces. They were back, and some were supposed to be dead weeks ago. Neptune was surprised to see them here, but he didn't say anything about it. The Electabuzz scooped him up and ran towards one of the exits, right as the Machamp exploded violent behind them, the explosions rock the whole area, boulders and rocks falling from above, locking some of the exits instantly, creating havoc and chaos. Being carried by The Jolt, Neptune had no idea what was going on, as the explosion was the only thing he could hear.

"Sorry I'm late, Tideschanger." the Electabuzz smiled, running towards the other Gold Tribe members. The others were standing together, and apparently the enemies were fleeing away. They had won the war, all thanks to the reinforcements. Slowly placing Neptune onto the ground, next to the other members, the Electabuzz started treating his wounds with some medicine.

It stung a little, but it was nothing compared to the previous electric attack. Neptune was glad to be alive, and seeing that the others had also survived the previous war, Neptune smiled, shooting him a glance that meant 'thank you'. Kaiser was there too, thank god he was alright, and slowly, with the help of his Trident, he got up to his feet and walks towards the Gold Tribe members, bowing together as a gesture of gratitude. Sash came forward as if he had something to say.

"I hope we didn't arrive too late, Kaiser and Tidechanger." he spoke, and Neptune was honered, as his name was placed right next to Kaiser's.

"Five minutes earlier would be nice..." Neptune smiled. He had some wounds here and there, but as long as it wasn't fatal, he didn't care. And in a matter of minutes, the Gold Tribe had eliminated the surviving Order troops...

***************************************************************************************************

Day One -

Neptune's wounds were healing perfectly, and he was back on his feet once again. He was in Cape City, and after the battle, the city seemed rather quiet. "I suppose that's a good thing." Neptune told himself, wandering on the streets in the morning. Kaiser and the others were nowhere to be seen right now, so Neptune wanted to have some private time on his own. After all, he had a few days to do whatever he wanted. He felt...free, knowing that he could finally relax. Not fighting for one whole day didn't sound bad at all.

Neptune found a little cafe at a quiet corner and went inside, glancing around. Then he laughed. He was too nervous, and his guards were still on, worried that someone would attack him from behind. He was just being paranoid, and he wanted to have fun for a change. Sitting down at a window seat, he checked the wounds on his legs and his arms. They were still visible, but most of them were healing very quickly. A large scar could be seen on his chest though, which was said that it couldn't be removed. Ordering a cup of coffee with a pinch of sea salt (Empoleons happen to like those), Neptune relaxed and picked up a newspaper, reading it. There wasn't much news, since the whole nation was rather unstable now...

Just then someone else walked into the shop. Actually, not walked, but flew. It was a Pelliper, and it didn't see the long trident horned Empoleon. Neptune saw him though, and he looked rather familiar. Sure, Neptune knew a lotta Pelliper, but this one was different. He had a Gold Tribe emblem on it...and soon, he remembered. It was his old friend from Poseida.

"Apollo!" Neptune called, placing his newspaper down, and the Pelliper smiled, a little surprised, but smiled. Flying towards Neptune and stopping next to him, the Pelliper stared at him eagerly as if he had something to tell him. Neptune had to admit, he was also rather excited. He was also delighted as Apollo had survived the battle. He seemed alright, well, except for his eye...one of his eyes...well let';s just say he couldn't see with that eye anymore, which made Neptune rather sad. Nevertheless, he was safe, and being alive was lucky enough.

"Neptune! Oh thank Arceus!" Apollo started, talking in an awfully fast speed, "You're alive! The old Poseidians all think that you're dead! But you aren't! You aren't! Oh god! W-What happened? And what's with the wounds and the scars? The eye of mine? Well it's not from the battle, I was busy scouting other areas, far far away, some places weren't even in this region. I've found some rather strange things there, but nothing out of order. Tell me, what happened when I was gone? You look really...tired by the way, what have you been doing? You seem...I dunno, more mature than before...but maybe it's just me...but then maybe it's your appearance, your scars. But maybe not since scars are only wounds, but wounds might make you look rather professional, as it's a proof that you've been through hard times, but well wounds are just injured body parts and cannot be-"

Apollo continued to speak rapidly, and when he was done blabbering, Neptune was practically asleep, his face under the newspaper. Apollo growled and poked the sleeping Empoleon, urging him to tell him what had happened. Neptune at first, didn't want to say anything as he didn't want Apollo to ruin his best day ever, but when Apollo didn't want to give up, he had to. Taking a deep breath, Neptune explained to him everything, the battle of Cape City, Triton, the Trident, which was placed at the umbrella rack in the shop and many, many more details.

"What about Genevieve?" Apollo asked, a little smirk on his face. That little rascal, always asking those rather sensitive questions. Or maybe he was just curious. Or maybe he cared. Shrugging off that thought, Neptune slumped onto his chair. Genevieve. They didn't even have a chance to be together. Despite that, Neptune's feelings for her had never changed. Neptune wanted to be with her, but now, he didn't even know her whereabouts. Where was she? Sighing, Neptune turned to Apollo and shook his head.

"I really want to find her...but I don't know where she is...m-maybe...s-she's..." Neptune's eyes widened, then pushed the death thought away from him, "Back home?"

"Eternity City outskirts? No it's too dangerous...maybe she's in...Poseida?" Apollo suggested.

Poseida...Neptune's home. Neptune hadn't seen it in weeks, and he had no idea if it was blasted into rubble or not. After they had evacuated the city, he had no news coming from the area. Maybe she was living there on her on. Maybe he could find her there...maybe he could just continue, living with her, just the two of them. Eager, he stood up and smiled, a new surge of hope in his body. He was coming home. Home sweet home.

"Apollo. Fly me to Poseida. Make it snappy!"

Neptune was surprised. He had no idea travelling from Cape City to Poseida didn't need more than 350 mins. Evacuating everybody took weeks. Maybe Apollo was fast, or maybe they were slow. After all, when they were evacuating the city, the citizens encountered various problems and threats, including the bandit raid. They were all moving at a slow pace they didn't realize that the two cities were so close to each other. When Neptune arrived, it was sunset, and Apollo collapsed onto the ground. Guess Neptune's weight was too much for him to handle. Neptune landed at the middle of the whole town, standing below the abandoned control tower, right in the middle of a ghost town.

It was so empty...so quiet, so eerie it made Neptune shiver. The structures were damaged slightly, but none of them had collapsed. The Order wanted the people, and not the city, apparently. Neptune turned and looked at his own two-storey house, located next to the Eternity River. It was still there, unharmed. He was about to go there when somebody reached for him from behind, making the Empoleon jump as if he had seen a ghost.

"Neptune, welcome back." Nocturne smiled, his hand on Neptune's shoulder, his Zoroark eyes shining brightly. Looking around, Neptune saw some Zoroark wandering around town, a total of five. They must be the survivors. Thirty something reduced to six rebels...what a pity. Nocturne had some injuries too, since his left leg was rather broken now, and he couldn't walk properly.

"We're checking of Poseida is suitable for living. If it is, we can call them back." Nocturne informed Neptune, glancing around, "The damage isn't enough to destroy the city, and I think we can redevelop Poseida once again."

"You're right." Neptune smiled, "Soon Poseida will flourish once again...when I get back to Cape City, i'll inform the refugees. You should join the Gold Tribe when you have the time. By the way...have you seen a Ninetales? I've been looking for her."

Nocturne seemed to be confused by his question, but after a few seconds of frowning and thinking, he shook his head. Genevieve wasn't here, where could she be? She couldn't possibly be in the outskirts of Eternity. Maybe she was back at Cape...Neptune wasn't sure but he had to find her. He felt like there was some unfinished business with her and that made him feel rather bad. Thanking Nocturne, Neptune floated into his house with some water energy and walked up the stairs.

Walking towards the balcony, Neptune sat down on his lounge chair, watching as the sun set before him, the bright light shining onto his face. He didn't mind. This was were his adventure started, this was the starting point of his journey, and soon, he would end this journey by defeating the final enemies. Thinking about the start of the adventure reminded him of Genevieve, where they met in the river, when she was drinking water from the stream...getting up and falling onto his bed, Neptune didn't want to think about it. A drop of tear rolled down his face as he drifted into sleep....

(I was planning to write more but Veg has no time :/ fast forward)

**************************************************************************************************

Day Two -

Neptune got up early in the morning, and when he entered the balcony, the sun wasn't high up in the skies yet. Sitting on the balcony, he closed his eyes, a ball of water forming before his body. He was sitting legs crossed, and the ball was hovering before him like a ball of energy. He was meditating, and that was something he hadn't done in quite a while. While meditating, Neptune couldn't hear anything, not even the sound of the flowing waters down below. He was in a state of extreme focus, and the water ball in front of him had no sign of falling or whatsoever. He was at peace, something he couldn't be in during the war, and this was the perfect chance to calm his mind. He was breathing slowly, but steadily, and his body didn't move at all as if he was stiff and hard as a rock, the water ball in front of him getting larger and larger, a sign of his energy. Then when it was big enough, it disappeared, and Neptune opened his eyes, feeling really energetic and bouncy.

But he had no time to lose, he had to find Genevieve. Jumping directly from the balcony, he dove into the River below, the cold water soothing him as he swam. Padding with a steady rhythm, he headed towards the jungle between Poseida and Cape, this time, by his own. When he was close enough to the jungle, he got out of the river, and look at Eternity City, the high skyscrapers visible even in places far away. The Order flag was still there, and the whole city seemed lifeless. No matter, the Gold Tribe would revive the city, making it thrive once again...when they're done with the Emperor.

Neptune ran across the forest, looking around in search for the Ninetales, but no luck. He stopped when he reached a large grassy field in the middle of the forest. Some of the trees were rather burnt, and Neptune guessed that this was where they had fought the Skarmory and his gang. Memories were flowing back to him like a river, some memories that he didn't want to think about. He had a mini-flashback, where he was blasted by two hydro cannons, and blacked out. Scowling at the flashback, Neptune continued. Once in a while, he would shout 'Genevieve?', but as usual, there was no reply. No reply at all. The forest was basically empty. Even the Beautifly weren't there.

After a few hours of walking, Cape City was back in sight. "Thank god...my feet are killing me." Neptune had no time to lose, however, and he forced himself forward and into the city. Once there, Neptune saw a bunch of warriors together with Kaiser. Seeing Kaiser had once again brought a smile onto his face. He was busy, as always, always trying his best to make a better future for everybody. He was talking right now in front of a few others. Some, Neptune could recognize. That included Alex, Ambros, Silver, and Jonah, and a few others. Neptune stood at a side and listened to Kaiser's little speech, nodding once in a while as he spoke.

Neptune shook his head, laughing a little. The same old scene. Neptune could still remember himself doing that. It was a long time ago, but it was something he would remember for life. Now when he thought of it, he could also remember the time when he was sent into the dungeons for 'spying' on Kaiser, talking to Manchu. A big misunderstanding, and now, if he told Kaiser about it, he would probably laugh about too. It was silly, stupid, but it was a great adventure. The whole journey was wonderful and magnificent. And now, it was finally coming to and end.

Turning his head, he saw Nocturne leading a couple of Zoroark into the city, and Neptune smiled as they approched Kaiser, bowing and introducing themselves. It was the right thing to do. And when they were ready to speak, they spoke together. Hearing them speak, Neptune smiled and spoke it quietly as well...

"I swear that I will honor the customs and traditions of the Gold Tribe. I swear to respect my Pokemon allies and enemies. I swear that I will protect those who cannot be protected with my very life. I WILL defend the freedom and liberty of the Alpha Alliance." Neptune spoke quietly, repeating what he had said that day, and watched as the six Zoroark gave themselves new names to be called with. A good addition to the Gold Tribe, indeed.

"Neptune." A voice came from the Trident, and Neptune grasped it tightly as if he was trying not to let it fall. It was Triton's voice, but his voice wasn't the one when he was controlled by the Chaos Force. This sounded like his real voice, his real fatherly voice. Neptune was lost for words and stood by a corner, holding the Trident. After a short while, Triton spoke again, his voice obviously troubled.

"Neptune, I-I'm so proud of you." Triton spoke, his voice full of sadness and concern, but it was definitely him. What he said was quite strange. And he was stammering. Something was wrong, but Neptune didn't know what. Curious to know the answer, Neptune spoke in his mind, sending his thoughts back into the Trident the way Triton's thoughts had came to him.

"Why are you saying that all of a sudden? What's going on father?" Neptune frowned, his eyes closed, sending his thoughts towards who knows where.

"N-Nothing Neptune." Triton replied, and he seemed to be sobbing. Sobbing? Why? What was going on?

"Why are you sobbing?"

"Me? Sobbing? Don't be absurd, son."

"Yes you are. Tell me what's wrong."

"...."

"Father?"

"I cannot mess with Fate, my son. That's all I can say. I wish you good luck. And we'll see each other soon." With one final sob, the connection between them was cut, and Neptune couldn't send anymore thoughts anymore. Alone and disoriented, Neptune stood still, his Trident glowing in his hands as if it was still trying to tell him something even though it couldn't. What was Triton trying to say? He was proud of Neptune, and he couldn't mess with fate? Neptune had a bad feeling about this but he didn't want to tell anyone else about this matter. Triton was hiding something, but he was hiding it for a reason, and Neptune didn't want to pry.

What bothered him was Genenvieve. She was still missing...Neptune wanted to ask Kaiser if he had seen her, but he was busy with the other members. Neptune grinned. The Gold Tribe was going well, and now, the numbers of members were rising quickly. Kaiser had done it. The Gold Tribe was slowly regaining its reputation and glory, all thanks to the Zangoose. Just then a little Piplup ran towards Neptune, squealing and smiling as if he had seen someone very important in his life. Neptune tilted his head. He didn't have a son.

"N-Neptune! May I have your autograph?" The little Piplup asked, his large smile on his face, and Neptune grinned back. The feeling was rather...strange...warm...happy in the inside. Patting the Piplup on the head, Neptune flexed his claws and wrote his name on a board made of water, an N in engraved in the middle, then handed it towards the Piplup. The Piplup thanked him and jumped away, the signature board in his hands.

"What'd you know, I have fans." Neptune told himself, chuckling a little, watching the little Piplup go. When Neptune was younger, things weren't that smooth for him. He was too kind and caring, and people had to take advantage of him. He wanted to be meaner, but that wasn't in his personality trait list. Things were better when he was a little Printlup, but nobody took him seriously. But as he grew, his powers grew together with him, and his leadership skills were showing. Then when he was finally evolved, people respected him and aided him in what he needed. And now, they appreciate his kind heart. That's life.

Walking to the harbor of Cape City, Neptune watched as the waves crashed onto the sandy beach. Neptune had always liked the ocean, and he finds it rather relaxing to listen to its waves. Stepping onto the sand, Neptune dropped onto the ground and looked into the skies, relaxing on the beach for a while. He was thinking about Triton's words. They were disturbing and Neptune had no idea what to do. He wanted to run away, he wanted to find Genevieve, and leave together with her, never to return.

Worried about Genevieve once again, Neptune dived into the water like a penguin...

********************************************************************************************************

Day Three -

When Neptune opened his eyes, he found himself lying on the beach. Nothing wrong with that, but when he turned his head, he saw a couple of Octillery surrounding him, their tentacles grabbing his arms and legs. They had yellow glowing eyes, and Neptune was rather surprised. Some of the Order units managed to survive. Wriggling away, Neptune fought out of their grasps and got up, brushing the sand off his body.

"You belong to the Order..." They said in unison, crawling towards the Empoleon once again.

"No I don't you bunch of stupid octopuses." Neptune repelled, walking away from them.

"Your father was in the Order...you are our property..." They replied, forcing Neptune to a corner of the beach.

"Well then, how'd you like some octopus on a stick?" Neptune growled, stabbing one of them with his trident, then another. Doing a 360 degree sweep, Neptune flung those two away and whacked the other two with his Trident. It was funny how they were still controlled by the Chaos Force. With most of the army dead, they should had enough willpower to fight it. But somehow they were still controlled. Maybe they didn't have a life, and they didn't care about anything...

Shaking his head, Neptune turned and walked back to the city. This was the third day, and Neptune had to be early. He was one of the important characters of the Gold Tribe, so he had to be there, or the others might feel worried and lost. Surrounding himself in a small water tornado, the tornado wrapping his feet like a little twister, Neptune hovered back towards the crowd. They seemed to be ready.

When Neptune was about to join the others, he was suddenly pushed into a dark alley by another Empoleon. Neptune looked into the Empoleon's eyes and frowned. He wasn't in Chaos Force. Then he noticed something else. The Empoleon was female. Neptune was rather uncomfortable as she was pinning him to the wall, a little smile on her face.

"Thanks for saving Poseida, Neptune. You're the best." She spoke, smiling, her voice rather seductive and cute at the same time. Neptune didn't know what to reply, and he knew what she was planning to do. It WAS his species' mating season, but Neptune wanted to run. He belonged to Genevieve, and he couldn't fall in love with someone else, let alone mating. She didn't seem to notice his reaction, and suddenly she pushed her head forwards, their lips meeting, Neptune being pressed onto the wall roughly.

The female Empoleon's body was pressed onto his, and Neptune had no energy to fight back as he was being kissed passionately. Her eyes were closed, and her hands were roaming around his body. Neptune had to decline, no matter how much he wanted to stay. He wanted Genevieve, and he was sure that Genevieve wanted him too. The female Empoleon didn't notice, as she was still enjoying herself, and suddenly Neptune pushed her away gently, walking away. The female whined and called him back. Apparently she really wanted him, and not his fame and fortune. Mating with his own kind was absolutely normal, but it wasn't if he had fallen in love with a Ninetales, a Ninetales that he hadn't seen for a long, long time.

"M-Maybe next timie." Neptune replied, blushing a little, leaving her at the dark alley. Who knew being popular would be such a pain? He had to admit, that was pretty nice though. No matter how badly he wanted to continue, he knew he wouldn't. Genevieve, somewhere in the world, was waiting for him. Standing next to Kaiser, his blush still visible, he scanned the other members standing in front of him. His Trident was glowing once again, as if it was a warning, but Neptune didn't care.

They were going to win this fight. And it was about to start.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (OOC Hello, everyone, this next post will cover a lot of ground, as I need to get moving towards the climax. Feel free to make your post as long, or as short as you like, as long as it's not a one-liner. Also, in the time in between where I have skipped over, feel free to make your characters do whatever they wish, as long as they fall in the story. If you need to use any Gold Tribe NPCs, or make up your own, you are always welcome to.)

Kent waited at dawn for the rest to arrive. To no surprise, the Gold Tribe began pouring towards his location, bright and early, ready to do what was necessary. Tidechanger was among the first to arrive, followed by the new recruits, Stormseeker, Midknight, and Burstborn, as well as the six Poseida Rebellion Zoroarks who just joined. Argentum Vesica arrived as well, followed by Dragonheart, Cannon Arms, and the rest. He felt immensely proud that he would fight with his new comrades, now Gold Tribe members, as they would make their way to Eternity, the city where it all began, and now, the city where it would all end. In total, their numbers were around 60. There haven't been that many Gold Tribe members since the times of Wallace Reed, so very long ago. But back then, there were a few hundred. Still, it was nice to see so many in one place.

When Kent was sure everyone had arrived, he spoke up.

"Gold Tribe, welcome. It fills my heart with joy to see you all in one place. I know, if my father were alive, he would be proud." Kent looked at the smiling faces of his Gold Tribe brothers and sisters. "We assemble here to fulfill our oath to the Alpha Alliance, to every citizen here. Many have died, many more have lost their homes. Hundreds of our citizens wander through the region, homeless, desperate, and afraid for their lives. Well I say, no more! Right now, we have a chance to end this, a chance to finish what we all began! The Emperor's armies are decimated, his defenses weak. All there is left to do is to finish the 5th General, and finish the Emperor, and we will have freed the Alpha Alliance from this oppression! For the Gold Tribe, and for the Alpha Alliance!"

Kent said this, and he heard the cheers of the Gold Tribe. Backed by all of them, they made their way to Eternity City. For him, the journey there was uneventful, with only himself to think, making small conversations with the ones around him. Besides that, his mind was working on what would happen in the battle. This was it, it was either them or us, He thought to himself. In a little over 2 hours, they had arrived in Eternity City. The flag of the Order of Neoverse still hung from the Capital building in the distance. Kent still remembered the first battle here, many lost lives, including Manchu's. The streets were empty, from the first view of it, but Kent knew inside it was about 100 of the Order of Neoverse Royal Guard, the personal guard of the Emperor, and the strongest warriors of the Neoverse. One Royal Guard was said to rival the power of one Gold Tribe member. Kent thought fast of an attack plan.

"We should split into groups of 5 or 6 and make our way through the city like that, taking different routes there to avoid traveling in one large group. Stormseeker, I want you to lead one group. Burstborn, you another. Tidechanger, you're with me." He assembled about 10 groups with 5-6 people inside. They spread out and prepared to make their way into the city. Kent nodded at all of them, not certain he would see any of them again. As he looked upon the faces of his friends, Burstborn, Stormseeker, Midknight, Cannon Arms, Argentum Vesica, and the rest, he felt immensely proud to have known them all. But saying it would feel like he would be saying goodbye for good, so instead, he said one line as his group made his way into one of the many paths to the city.

"Good luck." With that, they were off.

Kent's group consisted of 5 Gold Tribe members besides himself: Tidechanger, Sash (Weavile), Dragonheart (Salamence), The Pursuer (Persian) and Nightwing (Pidgeot). They infiltrated the city through the westernmost path, and zigg-zagged through the streets. In the beginning, nothing particular happened. They sped through the streets, Nightwing and Dragonheart flying right above Sash, Tidechanger, the Pursuer, and Kent. Suddenly, Nightwing signaled them. He had the best eyes in the Gold Tribe.

"Royal Guards in the plaza up ahead, a dozen of them, I think." Kent prepared, he looked over the others, who nodded, and charged.

Indeed, the Royal Guards patrolled the area, prepared to fight them. They knew they were coming. All of them were strong, and were all fully evolved. Kent engaged with a Typhlosion and a Jolteon. Kent lunged at them with a Slash. The attack was swift, bu the Typloshion managed to dodge it. The Jolteon was hit full on, and sent back, but they were tough, and not down yet. Kent tried hitting the Typhlosion with a Thunder, only to see it miss, and the Typhlosion attacked back with a Fire Punch, hitting the Zangoose directly on the chest. Jolteon then came from behind with a Volt Tackle, sending Kent to the ground. Kent was fast to get up, and barely missed an incoming Body Slam from the Typhlosion. He targeted the Typhlosion with a Close Combat, nailing him with a flurry of punches to the chest, and saw it fall. The Jolteon used Tackle and attacked Kent, but Kent was prepared, and Kent Slashed at him. Both of the Pokemon final fell, leaving Kent exhausted, and that was only two Pokemon. He was suddenly grabbed by a Hariyama, who went into the air, preparing a Seismic Toss. Kent struggled to break free, but to no avail. The Pokemon held his grip. He was very strong. He hurdled him down, as the Zangoose struggled to get out, finally deciding to launch a Thunder at him, injuring himself in the process as well. The Hariyama lost it's grip and pummeled to the ground, not moving. Kent got up, his bones aching. He looked over the others in the group, seeing if they made it out alright. Dragonheart was alright, relatively, his eye was bleeding heavily, though. Neptune seemed alright. Sash looked fine as well.Nightwing was nowhere to be seen. Kent looked around for him, and called out his name, but no answer came. Kent spotted the body of The Pursuer on the ground as well, two enemies next to his feet, dead. At least he went out with a fight. Kent lowered his head for a moment, giving them a moment of silence, before proceeding.

The rest of the way to the capital building was silent, no one spoke. But Kent could hear the battles between his Gold Tribe and the Royal Guard across the city. After a few more minutes, Kent, Dragonheart, Neptune and Sash arrived in front of the Capital Building, where they waited for the rest to come. Cannon Arm's group came, he and a Fearow of the Gold Tribe had made it, the other four were dead. The Jolt came by himself, limping. Everyone else in his group didn't make it. Warbringer (Dragonite) came with 3 others, them having the best survival rate so far. Whirlwind (Swellow) came soon after, being supported by Agent (Flygon) in the air. Burstborn's group, and Stormseeker's group had yet to arrive yet, neither did three other groups. Argentum Vesica and Midknight were nowhere to be seen yet either. He wonder if his friends made it, as they waited in front of the Capital Building, recovering their strength.

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
  • Crap. I totally missed everything!!! Oh well, I suppose that the BWCA is worth it. Even with all the sunburns and mosquitos and leeches and ticks and blisters.... But it was good to sleep in an actual bed last night. And WOW!! You guys posted a TON! Now, time to make my brain work and come up with some ideas...

Day 1

Silver groaned as we got up from where he was lying in the cave. His bones made cracking noises as he struggled to get up, but he luckily had not broken any bones. After a minute, he managed to struggle to his feet, and limp towards the entrance of his tunnel which joined with the main cave. But the cave was dark. Not dark as in no light, but no living pokemon. The only thing he could see is corpses, a valley of bodies stretching out before him. He shuddered and became sad. He knew that many of them did not want to join the Neoverse, but were forced and had no choice. And now they all ended here, lying on the floor of a cave. He forced his stare away from them, and tried to find a way back up to the surface, where he could hopefuly find an answer to his question of who won.

Eventually, he found a side tunnel that wound it's way towards the surface. He squinted as he reached the surface, the bright sun lighting up the world and hurting his eyes. The sun was up, so he must have been unconscious for a whole day. He slowly walked towards the city, about a mile off, and even from that distance he knew that they had won. There was cheering and what sounded to be some sort of celebration. He had never been one for parties. He had never liked being close to people, being boxed in. Instead he found a nice tree not too close to the battlefield and slept.

Day 2

Kaiser had called some sort of meeting. All of his closest friends were there, and Silver came to think of them as his friends too. He might have ben friends with them at one point in time, but after he lost his memory, it was like trying to find new friends all over again. Silver shook his head of these thoughts and payed atention to Kaiser as he began to speak.

Silver was shocked. Even without his memory, he knew that being one of Gold Tribe was a big deal. After a couple minutes of thinking, hewent up to Kaiser and said, "Thank you for this honor. I accept. I will be called Argentum Vesica, or Argentum for short. (Argentum Vesica means Silver Blade in Latin :-) )

Day 3 and afterwards...

Finally, they would get moving again and move towards their next battle, in Eternity City. Silver was put in a group with a few other Gold Tribe Members, and he was proud to be one of them and to be with them. After hours of marching, Eternity City finally came into view. They broke in through a side door, and snuck through the alleys of the city, staying in the darkness. When they got to their destination, they lept out of the alley and attacked the gaurds standing there. They were obviously strong, but that could not stop the group of Gold Tribe members that were attacking them. The gaurds put up a fight, but could not hold the Gold Tribe group off for more than a couple minutes. When the skirmish was over, Silver looked around for Kaiser, but could not see him Oh well, I am sure that he is fine.

Sorry, I ran out of steam for the last section. I'm just going to go with the excuse that I am tired from my trip...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • When everyone arrived, the group set off. There weren't too many, but Stormseeker knew that one gold tribe member equalled the strength of, probably, about ten regular soldiers. At least, that's what Powerhouse kept saying. Surprisingly enough, Powerhouse was actually the younger brother of the two, and the middle child in all. Stormseeker and Powerhouse had mostly always been equal in strength, but when Powerhouse chose the Gold Tribe and Stormseeker chose a quite family life, he thought that Powerhouse may have become even more powerful.
    Stormseeker realized, with all this thought, the Gold Tribe had already made it halfway across the journey. They were much more mobile than normal citizens, as they did not carry anything and were much faster walkers/runners.
    A younger-looking Manectric patted up to Stormseeker. Certainly younger, but he had a build that probably rivalled Powerhouse's build. "So, you're the new recruit, eh?" he said. "Yes, my brother was part of the Gold Tribe, I could've joined it with him but I didn't at the time. Now I have." said Stormseeker. "Why? Do ye wish to regain yer family honour or som'thin?" asked the Manectric. "No, I wish to follow in my brother's footsteps. And die honourably" said Stormseeker. "So he's dead then? I'm sorry." said the Manectric. "Don't be, he died fighting someone who was cowardice beyond belief; Galleon" said Stormseeker. "Ye know he's dead too, right?" asked the Manectric. "Yes, I and Burstborn killed him." said Stormseeker. "Well, you are to be commended, yer brother will be proud of ye'" said the Manectric. "Name's Thomas, but ye should call me Thunderhead, it's more professional, ye see." said Thunderhead. "Very well, I'm Stormseeker, and my brother's name was Powerhouse." said Stormseeker. "Oh! Powerhouse! Why didn't ye say so?! He was a grand friend of mine! Always spoke of you fightin' over a berry when ye were young" chuckled the Manectric. "You knew him. Well, that's good to know." said Stormseeker. "I can show you the ropes, like I did him." said Thunderhead. "But, but you look-" but Stormseeker was interrupted "Young? I get that a lot. I'm forty nine years old!" said Thunderhead. "Oh, sorry." said Stormseeker. "Don't be." said Thunderhead.
    After a small, three-second silence, Thunderhead exclaimed "LET IT BE KNOWN THAT STORMSEEKER, BROTHER OF POWERHOUSE, AND BURSTBORN, FORMERLY GRAND GENERAL OF NEOVERSE, KILLED GALLEON THE GARCHOMP!"

"You make it sound so easy, maybe too easy, Thunderhead, I almost died in that battle." said Stormseeker, trying to be modest. But Thunderhead changed the subject by saying "So, Stormseeker, do ye have any family? Powerhouse always spoke of yer wife, but..." he trailed off, leaving it to Stormseeker to reply. "Yes, a wife and six children. She insisted on having more than three...." said Stormseeker. "Aha, family man, eh?" Thunderhead chuckled. Stormseeker was sort of starting to warm up to this man, a veteran, who was friends with his brother. It was nice to be around one of Powerhouse's old comrades.

Later then, the...well....small army, arrived at Eternity City, Stormseeker had never actually been there before, but he'd seen the map layout, which was enough, as he had a brilliant memory.
    The flag of the Neoverse waved high over the capital building, and Thunderhead spat on the ground, in disgust to it. Stormseeker did the same, and so did various other Gold Tribe members, for all the pain, physically and mentally, that that flag had caused them.

"We should split into groups of 5 or 6 and make our way through the city like that, taking different routes there to avoid traveling in one large group. Stormseeker, I want you to lead one group. Burstborn, you another. Tidechanger, you're with me." announced Kaiser. Stormseeker was proud to hear his name, as a lead for a group. He led five Pokemon, like the others did, to the right side of the city, if Stormseeker could remember correctly, the capital building would be right around the corner if the group followed a direct line of houses that led to it. The houses were more like mansions as the Pokemon passed them, some shouting and laughing could be heard within a few of them.
    Stormseeker's group consisted of five Pokemon beside himself, Highlander (Rhyperior), Thunderhead (Manectric), Shocklegs (Electivire), Sneakthief (Leapordas) and a Yanmega named Flutterheart. The six followed the trail of mansions, side by side, which eventually led to a bigger mansion, but no central building of any kind. The Luxray then found that the main vuilding was in fact, located right across the street from this tall mansion, but there were various Royal Guard soldiers scattered across the street. This wasn't going to be an EASY walk across the street.
    From behind, Stormseeker's group charged at the Royal Guard, Flutterheart got two at once with an air slash, while Sneakthief stroke a Mightyena down, whom she seemed to recognise for a moment.
    Stormseeker took down a Houndoom with relative difficulty, giving him some fresh burns here and there, which burned like hell. Thunderhead was having extreme difficulty with a Machamp, who was launching his four arms very quickly, eventually, Thunderhead was hit with an extreme blow, but before the Machamp could deliver the finishing blow, Stormseeker attacked the Machamp with Thunderbolt, causing him to flinch for a moment. Stormseeker helped Thunderhead up, only to have the Machamp charge at them, they both got out of the way and hit it with double Thunderbolt, it fell, but was not done yet, and used DynamicPunch on Thunderhead, and Stormseeker, two arms each. Causing them to get pushed far away. Sneakthief had killed her prey, and took on the second Armaldo, which Flutterheart was having problems with. Meanwhile, Stormseeker and Thunderhead got up with a groan, they saw that the Electivire known as Shocklegs was holding the Mahcmap's second DynamicPunsh back, partially with his wires, partially with his arms, but he couldn't hold for long. Thunderhead and Stormseeker went behind the Machamp, but not before he could break through Shocklegs' hold and break his neck. The Machamp turned around and used DynamicPunch, but on a Substitute, meanwhile, Thunderhead and Stormseeker were behind him, and launched an attack on the Machamp, if there was one thing a Machamp had that was bad, it was the legs. Thunderhead launched a devastating Volt Crush on the Machamp's legs, casuing him to kneel, that gave Stormseeker a chance to finish him off with an Ice Fang to the neck.
    Meanwhile, however, it seemed that the Yanmega known as Flutterwing was not so lucky, she had been killed in a tie with her opponent, but luckily, Sneakthief was still alive, barely, but alive. "We have to go!" exclaimed Stormseeker, as the crossed the road and reached the building. The other groups were there, but they had lost quite a few, and Burstborn seemed yet to arrive.
    Suddenly, Highlander appeared. "Highlander! We thought ye were dead!" said Thunderhead, then, Highlander said "Quickly, not much time! Hydreigon and others...approaching." were Highlander's final words before he fell, dead.
    "Burstborn better get here soon!" said Stormseeker under his breath.
    -----------------------------------------
    Earlier, Hydra had seen a Rhyperior....seemingly lost or something. But then noticed his Gold Tribe Chest plate. "Hey! you! Stop there!" shouted Hydra. But the Rhyperior charged at him. Hydra dodged it and used Dragon Rush, causing the Rhyperior to fall over. "Where are you headed?!" asked Hydra, but the Rhyperior just attacked him with Stone Edge. Hydra tried Dragon Rush again, but the Rhyperior dodged it and used Stone Edge again. Hydra got hit and fell down, he then used his Dragon Breath/Rush combo, striking the Rhyperior. The Rhyperior attacked him again, but with Horn Drill, but Hydra cleanly intercepted the attack with his metal head, which easily deflected the horn. The Rhyperior then Stone Edge him again and ran away. "He's probably come with more!" said his left head in that annoying squeaky voice. "yes, I'll get the Royal Guard ready!" said Hydra.

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Burstborn. It was strange having that name called in place of his own. He looked around for some idea of the people he may work with. In the end, he had the dark horse team, the ones nobody thought would live. He felt it right to help them. But then again, what if he had chosen the team that would ultimately end up dying. No way to think like that. He looked at his team, they weren't terrible, and they had a fighting spirit. Midknight of course stood right by his side. Then, the Quick came nearby, a Rapidash with blue fire. Next came, Slick, a Dragonair with a beautiful pink color on the outside. Alex held his breath as she slithered in, her appearance bringing intense nostalgia. He had two more members arrived, one fully evolved and the other not. Powerhouse, the Rhyperior with one arm stone chipped off after many battles. The final was a bird, but she couldn't see very well. Blindheart the Tranquill. How they had made the Gold Tribe was a complete mystery, but Alex knew they would extremely competent and capable in battle. They each were a little estranged, which was why the other groups had excluded them. He could have had a Garchomp but he had a Dragonair. He could have had a perfect Magmortar but he had a broken Rhyperior. He looked at Ambros who nodded at his choices. They were just about to set off when Alex decided to run in and look one more time at Dratini, who he had yet to name. He was stopped by Ambros who said they had to formulate a plan. Right.

So, Rhyperior you will be the base, as you are the strongest. We will fight as a team. If one of us die, then we all die fighting. If one of us falls injured, we will not let them fall.

Slick, the Dragonair spoke, "I'm glad you chose me. Thanks, I didn't think anyone would. But now, Alex -er- Burstborn has taken me onto his team. You've given me hope."

Bindheart seemed to be distracted but still talked to him, "Yeah. Yeah, thanks so, so, so much. I...I won't let you down."

The others nodded in agreement and Alex wanted to learn more about the Rhyperior. He began talking to him, loosening him up while the Rapidash conversed with Ambros. Powerhouse still seemed quiet. Alex knew that he was nervous about entering a battle in his state. This could be his last battle.

"Are you okay, Powerhouse."

He chuckled, "I'm no Powerhouse. I'm Marvin, the weak Rhyhorn. I just thought that if I gave myself that name...that somehow I would be seen as a danger. But no...this chipped arm isn't even from battle."

"I see." Alex was quiet for a few seconds, "You have a broken name. After those mall words I've taken something from you that I never would have imagined. On the other hand, you are still a Rhyperior. Surviving the Battle in Cape City was amazing for you, and it only shows how strong you truly are."

"We're freaks. And we know that because you chose us. Except your difference is quite amazing and gifts you the power of Dragon. I can't fight as well."

"I know you can, Marvin. Yes, until the end of this battle, your name shall be Marvin. You...you have yet to figure out details about your life. You haven't experienced enough in your life. I have seen pain in my home life. I have seen glory in the Neoverse. I have seen friendship in Midknight, the Kaiser, Stormseeker. But, most of all, I have seen hope in the most beautiful Dratini in the world. You have yet to live, and I will not permit your death in this battle." He turned back around, "We fight as a machine, with each gear in perfect harmony. Blindheart, you take the top. Marvin, you take the center bottom. Ambros, you stay in the back with Quick. Speed, you're with me. That takes care of everyone. Regardless of the outcome, I believe us to be friends."

"Freaks." the Rapidash laughed. Everyone joined in with the rapid joke.

"That's our new name. We are The Freaks. Everyone, bow down to The Freaks. It suits us, no?" Alex looked at each of them. So much life, so much hope. He would leave it in his hand to make sure they would not fail. "With each of your differences you have new techniques. Marvin, you are much quicker. But, you have to remember to keep in balance. Blindheart, you can fly faster than any other." Alex picked up some droplets of rain and formulated small glass capsules," Here, this could momentarily help your blindness. Slick, your outside has nothing to do with what you are on the inside and the same for you Quick. Now, I have one last question for you all. What are you fighting for?"

Slick was fighting for a new, better tomorrow. Quick was fighting for the glory of the Gold Tribe. Blindheart was fighting for her ancestry. Marvin was fighting for respect. Midknight was fighting for Sol. Alex, no, Burstborn. What are you fighting for? As the group arrived upon the city he yelled, "For...the one who carries my love, Ambrosia, sweet Dratini."

They charged into the army of Royal Guard. It began with a six on six battle, but Alex finished hi battle as fast as he could. The Dragonite looked at him like a piece of cake but Alex fired off a Black Rose attack. It hit him square in the chest and he fell back, astounded. He woasn't done, he swiped his tail underneath Alex who fell on the ground. He fired off a punch that hit him square in the jaw. Alex's eyes glowed a deep green as he fired off a Frenzy Plant that launched him straight in the air and knocked away any other competitors. Then, he fired off a Black Rose attack. The Dragonite fell on top of Alex, leaving some decent damage. But, Alex pushed him off and fired another Black Rose which he rolled and dodged, so Alex brought up some vines to ensnare him and fired off a Black Rose hit. Then, he searched for anyone needing help. Blindheart was having some trouble with a Fearow that continued to hassle her. Alex jumped up and smacked it away, only to be grabbed from behind by a Kecleon. He turned as he leaned in he used that momentum for a Petal Punch that hit home. Now, it's skin turned a darker green. Another battle. But his team seemed in tact.

Midknight​

Midknight looked at his opponent. A fairly sized Absol. Oh, the irony. He slid to the right as he launched an attack and he brought down his horn on him. He was hit by a Razor Wind but got up and began to run towards him. He realized Quick was having some trouble so he ran back and slid below the Girafirig. Then he went back to his battle. The Absol shoved Ambros to the ground before Stomping on him. Then, it jumped into the air and came down hard on him. Ambros looked up and held his composure as he hit the pavement. He pushed his head up and scraped the stomach of the Absol leaving a scratch. Th slid himself out and jumped on top of himself to come down hard on top of his head. He had his horn stuck with the dead Absol's horn for a few seconds, giving a Charizard time to shoot him with fire. Was that going to be the end? He turned around with the burn on his back. He was about to hit back when a giant rock hit the Charizard. He fell immediately as easily as the rock had hit him. Ambros looked around to see who had thrown it. He looked over and saw Marvin smiling at him. Ambros returned the favor by launching a Razor Wind at an oncoming Victreebell. The Rhyperior struck him with his good arm before continuing battle. Ambros went to help Quick fight another opponent. Slowly, The Freaks began to move through the Royal Guards.

Blindheart​

Blindheart looked into they eyes of a Fearow. She was nervous against fighting against another bird. She looked him up and down. He was strong and by the looks of it, had no intention of letting her win. She tried to move around him but he stuck out his wing and hit her down.

"Of course I get a crippled weakling."

She wouldn't be called that anymore. She swirled an Air Cutter at him which he ably dodged. Then he turned his body and unleashed blades of the wind that hit Blindheart in the center of her wing. She fell to the ground, on top of some Kecleon that ran off. She screeched in pain as the Fearow launched himself at her. She had to come up with some kind of plan. With as much strength as possible she flew up, her wing bringing her down. She was about to go down when Quick fired off a Flamethrower at the Fearow. Blindheart felt useless, but she had promised Burstborn she would try. She had her family name to live up to. She tackled him onto the ground, but he pushed her back and she used her Hurricane attack to unleash a huge storm around him and keep him onto the ground. He seemed somewhat confused, but he didn't give up. He went for one more Aerial Ace which Burstborn sent away with his Rose before being pulled back by that Kecleon. She had been helped by two now.The Fearow was down for the count. She turned to help the Rhyperior with a Victreebell. She went for an Aerial Ace and made contact before being hit in the side by the Fearow which Marvin brought down and crushed. Blindheart sent an Air Cutter towards the Victreebell which hit home.

Marvin nodded that he was okay now when Blindheart was hit from the side by a Hitmonchamp. She focused and began to collapse the air around him. He couldn't breathe and began to squirm on the ground. She pounced on him, using her Wind energy to give him one last ounce of oxygen before he collapsed. She had actually won something on her own. There were burns on his back. She realized Quick had had him first. She shook that off and hit the Kecleon with an Aerial Ace, Alex smiling at her. She was distracted and crashed into the ground. Her beak was in pain, but she wouldn't give up. Burstborn looked at her before hitting him with a Black Rose. It was a 2 on 1 before she was hit by an electric attack that left her paralyzed. This would be the end. She had no idea what happened as the lights around her faded to dark.

Quick​

She had a Girafarig to deal with. She hated Psychic Pokemon, they were the worst. The Girafarig's name was Beast. What a blunt name for a Psychic Pokemon, she thought before firing off a Flamethrower. The Girafarig used her Psychic to make some kind of tornado and trap Quick inside it. When she tried to move, she just got hit. Her blue main began to absorb the trap and she sent off an Inferno around the Girafarig. Beast sent the fire right back. Then, she turned and bit down on Quick with her tail. The Rapidash fought fire with fire and turned and unleashed her tail attack. The fire swept over the Girafarig, who fell to her knees. Beast wasn't done. She jumped up and hit Quick when a Hitmonchan charged into Quick. She had been doubly hurt. She turned to face the Hitmonchan who fought with his fists. He began punching thunder and ice. When he sent out one Ice Punch, Quick bit down on his fist. Then, she breathed an Inferno attack and he fell back. She didn't know where he went but she didn't know where Beast was. She looked around and felt a strong hit from behind. She kicked her legs up, using her intense leg muscles. The Girafarig fell over and then used her Psychic to bring Quick to her knees.

Quick looked up at Beast. Would this be the end? She watched as Girafirig swung her leg on top of her, but the blow never came. She wondered why it had stopped. Ambros had hit the Girafarig, but then he was gone. She fought back now, she breathed a Fire Blast over the entire area and Girafarig slid to the bottom of a rock. That was no rock, it was Marvin who crushed her with his fits. Another foe, a Mawile came by. He looked up at her with his sharp teeth and began to bite. Quick swiftly moved around and caught him in her tail which she ued her Water Pulse on. The Rapidash fell back. A slim, pink tail swirled around his leg as he was about to use another Water Pulse he tripped and splashed water around himself. Rapidash looked over at Slick before firing off a Fire Blast. He would not be outmaneuvered. He rolled back under Quick and began firing another Water Pulse. She couldn't get him down until...he laughed and fell down. The Mawile was squashed. When she looked at him, he tried to smile with a shade of mercy, but Quick just brought her foot down. Ambros came by to help her and they both battled against a Seismitoad. Ambros used his horn which got caught in the Seismitoad's mouth. Quick ran around him and began forming a heat tornado which made him sweat and Ambros fired off a Dark Pulse. A familiar Butterfree she had seen earlier came by and dropped some powder over the Seismitoad before heading to the opening of Eternity City. The Seismitoad began to sleep, as Ambros took the chance to use Nightmare and cause him intense pain. The battle around them raged on.

Slick​

Slick watched as her friend, The Pursuer, fell. She had been their childhood friend and she wouldn't let his death go in vain. She hit a Garchomp back with her tail and fired off an Ice Beam which brought him to his knee. He looked up at her and charged with an Aerial Ace. She maneuvered her body around him and entangled him. She used another Ice Beam on him as he hit her with his strong fists. Eventually, he tired, and then fell to the ground. Dragonair felt weaker but looked over at Marvin. She tied her tail around a Mawile to trip over a Bisharp who was on his way to battle the Rhyperior. She had helped out two friend at once and then she felt it. A huge hit on her back. She turned to see an Abomasnow standing two feet taller than her. She unleashed a Fire Blast which it ably dodged and proceeded to ram into her with an Ice Punch. Slick felt the air leave her body then come back in. She tried to run but grabbed her tail.

"Get off my tail!" she yelled frailly but he didn't much care for manners. He was dead set upon killing her and that is what he tried to do. Slick came up with a plan, but it would take some help. There was no need for it because the Burstborn came and launched a punch at the Abomasnow. Then, Slick used a Fire Blast on him which he had to take. He went up and used an Ice Beam on Alex and then an Ice Punch on Dragonair. They both fell to the ground, frozen. The Abomasnow took one final hit at the Dragonair, and that would be it. Then, all of a sudden, he was lifted into the air by vines and pressed into the ground by the Burstborn. How had he done that so fast. She was still in the block of ice. He unfroze her with his hands and began pummeling the beast who ended up squashed by Marvin's tail.

She looked at Alex who smiled and went on to use his Psychic on a nearby foe. Then, he signaled for Slick to move to the right and sent a Golem flying with his Petal Punch. He was truly powerful. Even after so many hits, he continued to fight. She turned and came face to face with a Salamence. She span and used her Ice Beam to form an Ice Tornado around the Salamence before coming down hard on his head. He sent off a Dragonbreath that sen Slick back, but, using her slim body, she went under him to the other side and used an Ice Beam on the back of his head. He turned and began to fight back, but Slick was ready. He dodged a hit and picked him up with the other side of her body before launching an Ice Beam on his underside. He fell over, a dead Pokemon. She smiled happily and realized she had reached the end of the phalanx. She had made it through to the entrance of Eternity City. But, without a thought, she went back in to help Marvin deal with Carnavine. They would fight together and they would leave together. That had been the vow she had agreed to.

Marvin​

Marvin had helped take down so many foes. It began with a Glalie who used his Ice Beam while circling the Rhyperior. Once he got to the back of him, he brought his tail down on him. He moved over slightly and dodged the hit. Marvin hid something under his hand and when the Glalie came back around he threw a massive rock at it. The Glalie collapsed against a wall. He looked around using his tail to stop any coming opponents. He saw that Ambros was having some trouble with a Charizard and he launched a Rock at him. He felt an awful hit and he turned to see a Victreebell. It had hit him with a strong Solarbeam. He couldn't move, it was as if his arms were locked in that position. That was a strong Solarbeam. He knew he wouldn't last long in another battle. He just wished he had done better. As the Victreebell grew closer, a Razor Wind knocked it back. Marvin felt himself getting stronger, he looked over at Blindheart who had been surprised by a Fearow and fired off a Rock Wrecker attack. He had to rest in between giving the Victreebell a chance to strike but it was attacked by Blindheart who finished him. Marvin brought his arm down on it just to make sure he was gone.

His next opponent was a Seismitoad who leaped at him but he tossed him to the right. She didn't know where he went, but he didn't return. Marvin felt something under his tail. He looked behind him to see a Girafarig, not from the Gold Tribe. He brought his tail down hard as a Excadrill brought his fist down on his head. Marvin grabbed him using his arms but tipped over due to his lack of balance. He brought the Excadrill down with him but he got up and used a Metal Claw. Angered at his body for the mistake, he brought his fists down on the ground, killing the Excadrill. He was still angry until he saw Alex fighting alongside Slick. Even with his change, he still fought as valiantly as possible. Nobody would stand in his way. The Abomasnow was squashed by his tail. Then he looked over at Slick who was outside the battle, right near the exit. Instead of charging in she came back to help him with a Hydreigon. Together, they squashed him to the ground, a combination of Dragon and Rock.

Burstborn and The Freaks​

Burstborn looked around. He saw Slick and Marvin taking down a Hydreigon. He saw Quick and Ambros fighting off an Aggron. He and Blindheart had finished off a Golurk. Throughout the battle, they each had stayed in form, like the perfect machine. Along the way, they each formed duos. Together they were unstoppable. But there was something troubling him. What about individually? They had formed an interdependence on each other. That could cause some trouble later on. After fighting off some other opponents, they finally reached the end. They looked over the piles of dead bodies. Every one of them had been a powerful fighter, regardless of their chosen side. He thought of where he would have been had he stayed with the Neoverse. Dead. But now he was surrounded by friends. As they reached the entrance, they were found by one final opponent, a Kingdra, which together, they destroyed. They met up with the Kaiser's group. They looked around in awe. Had they really accomplished their goal? Had they all survived? They had each sustained injuries, but they could still walk, talk, and battle. They discussed the battles they had been in, the people they had seen. He looked at the Kaiser.

"We are um...here. So, now what?" he laughed as did the others. "Marvin, have you thought of a suitable name? I have also learned that the name Powerhouse was taken.

"Well. Yeah, I think my title should be...Stronghold. Because I helped you guys, at least I think so. I think I'm a defensive guy, and a stronghold keeps the team together. What do you think?"

"If you like it, it's brilliant." Alex smiled. They had done it. Done the impossible. The six with the odds stacked against them had won. The Freaks had won.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    General Deoxys approached Hydra, who seemed to be gathering members of the Royal Guard to launch a blow on the Gold Tribe. Behind Deoxys was his own personal assortment of Royal Guards as well. He spoke to Hydra with an air of confidence.

"Commander Hydra, I, 5th Grand General of the Order of Neoverse, command you to join your company of Royal Guards and accompany me to finish off the Gold Tribe."

He didn't wait for an answer. He just started walking away. The Royal Guards followed. He assumed Hydra would as well.

Kent saw Burstborn approach him, with Midknight and the rest of the Gold Tribe that went with them. All of them had survived the Royal Guards across their path. Kent was impressed, and relieved.

"We are um...here. So, now what?" He said, laughing a bit. Kent looked around Eternity City. Was this really all of them? They had come with close to 60, but now only about 40 were left. They had lost a great deal of good warriors here, but they were more than that. They were his family, or the closest thing he had to one. Argentum Vesica was also nowhere to be seen. But he knew Silver. He was tough. He'd be alright. He'd be here. But for now, he had to move on.

"Come on, Gold Tribe, there's an Emperor to deal with." Suddenly, from the west came dozens of Royal Guards, accompanied by Hydra, and a Deoxys. Kent assumed this Deoxys was the 5th Grand General, the unknown one. Kent had to think fast. He decided to split the forces up once more, but this time in half.

"Half of us will engage the 5th General's force here, the other half will accompany me to fight the Emperor. Go Gold Tribe. Good luck!"

Kent would assume those who have never heard about the Emperor would think it weird to bring 20 Gold Tribe members against the Emperor, but to those who heard the rumors, they understood. It was said that the Emperor was the single strongest Pokemon of the entire Order of Neoverse, stronger, in fact, than all 5 of the Generals combined.

Kent went through the door. Accompanying him was Neptune, Sash, The Jolt, Cannon Arms, The Veteran and anyone else who decided to come. Dragonheart elected to stay behind and fight the 5th General, as did 20 other Gold Tribe members.

(OOC I leave it up to you guys who you will fight, the 5th General's force of Royal Guards, or the Emperor. Be warned, both fights will be tough, and the Emperor fight might seem a bit godmodding, but only a bit. :) )

The main room of the Capital Building was dimly lit, only a few lights in the center of it. The rest was covered in darkness and shadow. Kent had a memory of when he was here, with Manchu and Neptune, planning the battle for Eternity. Kent approached the center with the Gold Tribe, looking around. Suddenly, Kent heard a booming voice from the shadows of one side of the room.

"Ah, the Gold Tribe arrives. Welcome. I have been expecting you. You have all endured so much, and traveled far. You are hardened warriors, all of you. I am especially impressed by your battle in Cape City. You decimated my army and turned the tides, it seemed." The Emperor paced in the shadows, barely seen. He continued.

"But I would know...I was there." He said. Kent was confused, but he spoke back.

"Emperor of the Order, we, the Gold Tribe, protectors of the Alpha Alliance, have come here to bring you to justice. You have one chance now to surrender."

The Emperor laughed loudly, his laughter echoing across the empty room, sending a shiver down Kent's spine.

"I think we both know that's not going to happen, Kaiser." Kent nodded, and took a combat stance.

"Then prepare yourself. It ends here."

The Emperor slowly walked out of the shadows. As he walked out, Kent opened his eyes wide. His heart seemed to skip a beat. The Emperor wore a bluish-gray cape, the same color as his skin. He stood about two meters tall. His eyes were red, filled with hatred and anger, yet he smiled largely at his opponents. He had a notable scar on the top of his head, a fresh one, right where a yellow star was.

He was Galleon the Garchomp, Grand General of the Order of Neoverse, no, Emperor of the Order of Neoverse.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • G-G-GALLEON?! WTF?! WE KILLED HIM!

Commander Hydra

Hydra felt immensely proud to be chosen by the fifth General. While he did not answer the General's question, he knew what his answer was. Hydra just hoped this pride could last.
    He walked by the side of the strange creature known as the fifth General. And behind them, were about 20 Royal Guards. "ROYAL GUARDS! ATTACK! FOR THE EMPEROR!" Exclaimed Hydra, the two sides clashed. With a huge crash, many things were happening at once. It was like a mini version of the battle at Cape. The first Pokemon to attack Hydra was a Vigoroth, who probably decided not to evolve because Slaking were too slow. He attacked Hydra with Slash, almost hitting him, were it not for the deflection from Hydra's metal head, which shrieked when it came close to the Vigoroth's ear. Hydra then hit the Vigoroth with Dragon Rush when he came up close. Causing him toget pushed so far away, Hydra couldn't see him anymore amongst the fighting.

Now, a Manectric came up to fight him. He launched himself at Hydra from behind, but was seen by Hydra's metal head, and deflected in exactly the same way. Hydra then came at him with Dragon Breath. "Argh!" exclaimed the Manectric amongst the burns. But he came out, lunging at Hydra with what looked like Ice Fang. "Everyone tries that these days." said Hydra, frustratingly. He dodged it and attacked the Manectric with a Dragon Rush. The Manectric struggled, but got back up, he then ran from left to right, confusing Hydra. Then he just disappeared, and re-appeared behind Hydra, getting him clean with a Thunderbolt, followed by an Ice Fang. Hydra's three heads screamed in pain, but Hydra turned around. Now, he was angry. His two side heads, even the mechanical one, started shouting, and some blood was coming out of the metal one's mouth. Then, he lunged at the Manectric with Outrage. The Manectric was fast, and dodged the first few hits, but the third and fourth ones sent him flying.

The Manectric was persistent. Hydra got back in form, ready to use a Dragon Breath on him, but suddenly, the sky started rumbling, as did his opponent's teeth. He was going to launch Thunder. Hydra got out of the way as the first bolt fell, but the second bolt hit him clean, damaging everything but his metal right head. Another Thunder dropped, but Hydra managed to avoid it. Hydra then saw the Manectric Charging at him with a Thunderbolt ready. Hydra avoided the attack by using U-Turn, now hitting the Manectric from behind. When Hydra was ready to use Dragon Breath, he realized that his opponent was dead. "Hmph, serves you right." said Hydra, as he moved on to find another opponent.

Stormseeker

Stormseeker decided to go along with the twenty ready to kill the Emperor. His friends and teammates, Sneakthief and Thunderhead, had decided to stay with the other twenty and battle the Royal Guard. Up the stairs they went, up to fight the Emperor. Stormseeker wondered if he'd survive. He had to, though. He'd only just become a member of the Gold Tribe. It couldn't stop here, not now.
    Stormseeker shoved the thought out of his mind. The stairs were long, but with excessive pondering of memories, it seemed like no time at all before they reached the final room. A Pokemon wearing a large, dark blue cloack. Stormseeker could make out a cracked, yellow star shape as a head, and claws....it was Galleon the Garchomp.
    "You...YOU!" Exclaimed Stormseeker, enraged at the fact that the murderer Galleon was still alive. "We...we killed you!" exclaimed Stormseeker, again. Unable to believe his eyes.

Thunderhead and Sneakthief

"Let's split up, I'll take that Haunter over there, you take on that Hydreigon there." said Sneakthief. "With pleasure." said Thunderhead, and the two separated to attack.

Sneakthief lunged at her opponent, she attacked him with Night Slash, sending him hard against the ground, she then clung to him and used continuous Crunches on him. She held the last Crunch, got off of her opponent and flung him away. He re-arrived right behind her shortly after and used Shadow Ball. The move hurt, despite it being non-effective, and sent Sneakthief toppling. She charged at the Haunter with another Night Slash, but he disappeared and re-appeared right behind her, using Shadow Ball again. She went for him one last time, but when he disappeared, she turned around when he reappeared and used Night Slash, hitting him right on the face and killing him.

Meanwhile, Thunderhead charged at his opponent, who had just finished dealing off a Vigoroth. He went at him with Ice Fang first, as his opponent was a Dragon-type. He, however, was intercepted by the Hydreigon's weird-looking metal head. He was then flung away, and then attacked with dragon Breath. He felt the sting, but held his ground and broke out of it, attacking his opponent with Ice Fang again, which was dodged and countered with Dragon Rush. This Hydreigon was a force to be reckoned with.
    Thunderhead was flung away, but he got back up and charged at the Hydreigon. He leaned left and right, confusing the Hydreigon, and then leant right while the Hydreigon was looking left, that gave him the chance, and he hit the Hydreigon with a Thunderbolt followed by an Ice Fang. Which made the Hydreigon's heads scream.
    The Hydreigon then tunred around, and started screaming. He was preparing something, then, without warning he attacked with both his heads, using them as arms, and wildly trying to hit Thunderhead, who managed to dodge two of these flings, but was hit by two others and sent flying back. Devestated, Thunderhead's life flashed before him. As a child, he was raised by abusive parents. They abused him, making him train non-stop, they wanted him to become perfect, but they never knew that there was no such thing as perfection. One day, as an Electrike, he ran away to find a better life, and was adopted by a sympathetic Gold Tribe member named Steelbender, a Metagross. He was raised and trained, nicely, by the man until he died. Then, Thunderhead took over his place in the Gold Tribe. He'd had many friends along the way, such as a Samurott named Bladewrecker and a Luxray by the name of Powerhouse.
    Finally, his last words were "See ya in hell, sucker...."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • (Good gracious....)

Genevieve and Zed had finally been able to get back to the top of the cliff. She shook like a wet dog, to get the wetness out of her fur. Then Genevieve started to walk back to the underground city, but something stood in her way. Since soilders of the Neoverse had been down to the city, and had fought. Their passageway had collapsed. Genevieve ran over and inspected the alvalenge and then started to dig, pushing the rocks out of her way. It took awhile but she was able to make a hole big enough so she could fit through. So Genevieve layed on the ground and crawed through the hole. Once through she sat up and took a deep breath. She looked around and it seemed nobody was around still, which scared her. All around there was evidence of battles throughout the cave, was that what she had heard? Genevieve made her wy to the surface and looked around. To her suprice, and pleasure, Cape Cod still stood. Sure there was major damage done to it, but it was still standing. So that was a plus. Genevieve looked around, many bodies littered the ground, from both sides. It would be pointless to try to count them all, for they seemed to be limitless. Genevieve bit her lip as she walked, hoping she wouldn't find the body of anybody she knew. She didn't want to find that Alex or Kaiser or Neptune had gotten killed. That would be too much.

Day One

Genevieve had slept in the pokemon center the night before and she was awake at sunrise. She walked along the city, though hardly anybody was up. Something was eating at her and she hadn't sleep well the night before. Genevieve really wanted to go search for Neptune, but she needed to do something first. She knew that she'd see him again. Genevieve loved him too much for them not to ee each other again. Genevieve shook her head to get out of her thoughts, she'd see him again, in the Gold Tribe. She's fight side by side with him. Genevieve spent the rest of the dy preparing herself and also looking for Neptune, but she never found him.

Day two

Genevieve woke up a little later then the day before, but it was still pretty early. Which is what she wanted, if she wanted to go to Eternity and then came all the way back to Cape Cod before the Gold Tribe left. Genevieve planed on using the front entrance, because it was closer to Eternity City. On her way through the city she still searched for Neptune, she just wanted to be able to see his face. But she met up with Kaiser instead. She smiled polietly.

"Hello Kaiser, its a pleasure to meet you." She said and then sat and bowed her head alittle. Genevieve told him that she would like to join the Gold Tribe, if he'd allowed it. She explained that she wanted to do something. That she was tired of sitting back and letting other pokemon risk their lives while she did nothing. Genevieve wanted to help fight for the Alpha Alliance, no matter what the cost. Even if it meant her own death. Genevieve chose the name Lightheart for her title, because it seemed to fit her. After their conversation Genevieve made her way out of the city, proud of herself for doing what was right. Now she had one more thing to do before going into the last battle with the Gold Tribe.

Genevieve spent the rest of day two traveling to Eternity City. By the time she got there her feet were sore and she was tired, but she made herself keep going. Genevieve hid among the line of trees, watching two pokemon guard the entrance. They were both Dragonites. Genevieve took a deep breath, she knew coming here was a huge risk but she had to. Her father's grave was a couple miles outside of Eternity. The trick would be not being caught while going around Eternity. So Genevieve staied in the forest, trying to keep herself hidden from any guards, land or sky.

Genevieve couldn't breath easy again until she had gone completely around Eternity. Seeing her once beautiful home town like this brought tears to her eyes. They wouldn't get away with this, not while she was still alive. Genevieve shook her head to lose those thoughts and her tears. That wasn't why she had come, she'd came to see her father, well his grave. As she walked towards it she remembered being brought her by Zed, which made her wonder what had happened to him. Genevieve walked over to his grave and hung head head low. She layed down on it and buried her head into the cold ground. Tears rain down her face as she remembered all the years she had hated him. Genevieve now knew she was wrong, that he had loved her so much that he'd gone to work for the Order, just for them. He sacrificed his own well being for her and Sasha. "Oh daddy." Genevieve moaned, crying even harder. "I'm so sorry. I hope that you can hear me. I'm so sorry, dad. For hating you, for ever believing that you never loved me. I'm so sorry." At the end of it her voice started to crack, but she didn't care. She just wanted to cry unil she couldn't cry anymore. Genevieve layed there and cried until she cried herself to sleep...

Day Three

"Don't move!" Genevieve's eyes opened and she looked around, searching for whoever was talking. She picked her head up a little. "I said 'don't move'!!" The voice said again. Genevieve looked to her right to see an Oddish standing beside her, an angry expression on its face. It was obviously a soilder of Neoverse. Crap. Genevieve thought to herself, she hadn't planned on falling asleep there. She just wanted to spend a couple hours there and then go back to Cape Cod in time to leave.

"Who are you?!" The Oddish asked.

Genevieve looked over at him and bit her lip. She couldn't risk this Oddish alerting everybody that she was there. So Genevieve quickly opened her mouth and a flame shot from her mouth. After the flame stopped, the Oddish fell over burnt to a crisp. "I'm sorry little Oddish, you gave me no other choice." Genevieve said and then took off running. She had to get far away from Eternity City, fast because soon a pokemon or two would come searching for that Oddish and they couldn't find Genevieve. As she ran she looked up in the sky, it was already past noon. Why had she slept so late? Days before she was up before eight or nine. Was it becasue she was on her father's grave? Did that give her peace? Genevieve shook her head softly, focing those thoughts into the back of her head. There was no time for such thoughts, she needed to get to Cape Cod before the Gold Tribe left.

Genevieve ran as fast as she could, but it was already dark by the time she got back to Cape Cod. She ran into the city and then looked around. Genevieve went up to the first pokemon she seen, a little Ralts who was with its mother, a Gardivour. "Did the Gold Tribe leave already?" Genevieve asked.

The Ralts just stared up at Genevieve, innoncence on its face. It was small so it was probaly just born and unaware of the state the world was in. "Yes, they left a couple hours ago." The mother said.

Genevieve sighed softly. "Thank you." She said and then ran back out of the city. Genevieve's feet hurt but she didn't care, she needed to catch up with the Gold Tribe, as fast as she could.

When she made it to Eternity City, the entrance had already been broken down and there were no guards. Which made Genevieve think they were already inside. So she quickly ran inside and to the Emperor's throne room, where she thought they might be.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Neptune rushed towards the Capital Building, following Kaiser and a few Gold Tribe members as they ran along the streets. Sash, The Pursuer, Nightwing, and Dragonheart were with them, forming a little group of six. Neptune was rather familiar with Dragonheart, but not with the others. Dragonheart DID carry him in the jungle when Neptune had accidentally passed out, which made him blush. At first, fighting the Royal Guards outside the building wasn't such a hard task, and only a small number of team members had died fighting, but when the whole Gold Tribe regrouped, Neptune couldn't believe his eyes. There were so many casualties, and the number of members had decreased severely. Rubbing his eyes, Neptune knew that this was the fact, and there was nothing he could do to change it. Sighing, he knew he had to continue.

"Half of us will engage the 5th General's force here, the other half will accompany me to fight the Emperor. Go Gold Tribe. Good luck!"

Kaiser's command was pretty risky in Neptune's opinion, because splitting the Gold Tribe into half was basically reducing their battle power by half, and Neptune was worried that they weren't powerful enough to fight the Emperor. After all, the Emperor was the strongest in the Order, stronger than any other General out there, stronger than Galleo-

When Neptune followed the others to the hall, he murmured, eyes widened, "I stand corrected."

"Ah, the Gold Tribe arrives. Welcome. I have been expecting you. You have all endured so much, and traveled far. You are hardened warriors, all of you. I am especially impressed by your battle in Cape City. You decimated my army and turned the tides, it seemed."

Neptune wanted to joke about his name - Tidechanger, but he decided to keep that for later. It was Galleon, and he was wearing a large cape, which Neptune had to admit, was rather cool-looking. He had some fresh scars though, probably from the last battle in Cape City. If Galleon was stronger than any other Order members out there, was he hiding his strength during their last battle? Neptune recalled that his triple beam attack, Hydro Cannon, Ice Beam, Hyper beam didn't even hurt him much.

Suddenly The Jolt moved forwards, growling as he launched a thunderbolt right at Galleon. Neptune wanted to warn him not to since Galleon might be able to deflect it but then it was too late. Joining the attack, Thunderstruck, a Raichu channeled his energy inside him and dashed forwards, using all his electric energy and bashed Galleon with one large electric head-butt. Neptune gulped, Galleon would kill those two...but it wasn't time for Neptune to attack.

"No! C-Careful!" Neptune screamed, but those two didn't seem to care. They kept launching their attacks, but Neptune knew the Emperor wouldn't be an easy target. Just then, he heard footsteps, and turned around, expecting to see more Royal Guards. But he saw a Ninetales, her golden fur glowing brightly, her tails wagging as she entered. She couldn't be anyone else.

"G-Genevieve..." Neptune murmured, his emotions getting messy, filled with happiness, concern and many more, "Genevieve!"

Turning to face the Emperor, Neptune knew he'll have to leave Genevieve for later. Pointing his trident towards Galleon, a large stream of boiling water was shot towards the emperor, the heat enough to burn anybody.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back