• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent looked over the ashes of the Emperor. He collapsed all at once from the exhaustion of the very battles themselves. Kent lay on his back, looking at the roof of the building. He was silent for a moment, and then, he laughed. He spoke out loud, but mostly to himself.

"Father, General Manchu, Neptune, we did it. We beat them. Ha..." Kent closed his eyes, still not believing their victory.

Sash walked over to Kent, before realizing fights were still going outside. Sash picked up his fallen leader and leaned his arm over his shoulder, helping him outside. The Veteran, who was previously knocked out, also stood up now, helping carry the broken body of Neptune. By the time they had reached the outside, everything had calmed down. Hydra, the last one there, had departed. Burstborn stood outside now with Stormseeker and Dragonheart, as well as the rest of the surviving members of the Gold Tribe. Kent could barely stand, but kept smiling. It had been exactly four years, and eleven months since the Order had begun their assault. For three years, the Champion Wallace Reed and the Gold Tribe defended the Alpha Alliance with vigor. About eleven months ago, Wallace Reed and a huge portion of the Gold Tribe fell defending Albia City. Since then, Kent had vowed to return the Gold Tribe to it's former glory, and save the Alpha Alliance. He had done it. They had done it. Though the Gold Tribe was so few in number, they had succeeded.

Dragonheart put a paw on Kent's shoulder, and then hugged him.

"Your Father would have been proud. General Manchu would have been proud, Tidechanger would have been proud. The entire Gold Tribe, is proud, Kaiser."

Kent smiled at Dragonheart, and spoke softly.

"Thanks, Dragonheart. It means a lot, coming from you. But there's still one more thing to do." He said, looking at the top of the building.

Dragonheart looked up, and nodded. He flew up to the top of the Capital Building, and burned the Order of Neoverse flag. The Gold Tribe survivors below cheered.

They had done it. The Order was destroyed.

Kent looked over the survivors. He turned to the newer recruits, Alex, Ambros, Silver, Jonah, and Genevieve, smiling at them.

"This all, this victory, could not have been possible without your help. I am truly grateful to you, from the bottom of my heart I am grateful." Kent stepped forward, and gave them a bow, with sincerity in his heart, and gratitude in his mind.

(OOC Well, congrats Gold Tribe, we did it! After all this time, I'm so happy to say that this RP is almost finished. One more post is all that is required from each of you before this is truly finished, though. It is the EPILOGUE. Please post the words in big bold letters at the top of your post, and write whatever it is your character does now that the war is over, and the Alpha Alliance is saved. Talk about only the more immediate things, like basically up to a month afterward, no longer. After that, I will post my EPILOGUE, and the RP is done. I can't tell you all what a pleasure it has been to have you guys participate in ths RP. Look out now, for the sequel, which I will post once I return from my trip. Again, thank you!)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I didn't try to kill Alex, I just thought Hydra may aswell use his last ounce of strength for something.

Epilogue​

Hydra flew as fast as he could, seeing various Starly and Pidgey fly with him. Luckily, the attacks had not gotten to his six wings, which were perfectly unscarred. Hydra always took good care of his wings, and now, he was thankful for it. But, as he flew towards the mountains for some rest, he realized that one of the Pidgey was an Order of Neoverse spy, they all were! "Hey! You! What happened to the Emperor?" asked Hydra to one of his fellow flyers. "Emperor, dead, ashes." said the Pidgey. Hydra was shocked. All his comrades were dead, the Emperor was no more....he was....the last of the Neoverse, the only speck that survived. He couldn't believe it.
Later, he landed on the mountain, and entered a Dark Cave. He was still phased by the thought that all his fighting had been for nothing. Hydra was the final Neoverse-no-the only speck of the vast empire of Neoverse left.
He sat down on a rock, a Wurmple was already there, but crawled away on seeing Hydra's arrival. He looked at his metal head, and then at his left head, and into the small puddle of water before him, at his own face. It was covered with scars, and the Ice Beam had displaced his shoulder, while the Razor Wind had left a huge cut on his chest. Realizing his injuries, he wreathed out in pain. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAA!" he screamed. He came out of the cave and screamed, at the top of his voice, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Stormseeker awoke, to see everyone leaving the building. He sttruggled to get up, but did anyway. He limped over with them, and got out. The Neoverse was no more. For a moment, Stormseeker thought he could hear an echo, but paid no mind to it and looked around. They, along with the some other members of the Gold Tribe, were the last ones standing. They had won. It was over.
Stormseeker looked up at the sky, and saw all of them, Neptune, Manchu, Sneakthief, Thunderhead, Zed, Nate, and finally, Powerhouse stood there, before him. Suddenly, they all disappeared, a smile on their faces. They had been layed to rest. Stormseeker looked up and said "We did it. We won." in a soft voice. He was glad that the Neoverse got what they deserved, and that everything was at peace.

Neptune, Manchu, Thunderhead, Powerhouse, Sneakthief, Zed, and Nate. All headed toward the light, knowing that everything was as it should be, and that their job was done, they looked down upon their friends one last time, before stepping away, to be reborn.

"We did it. We all did it. It's over, after all these years, it's over. We are, at peace."

It was a real pleasure RPing with you guys! Kudos, until the sequel!

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
The Epilogue :)

H-Hello? Anyone here? Hold on a sec....ah, okay, much better quality. If anyone can hear me, that means i've successfully created a link between heaven and the Pokemon world. I don't know how long it will last, however. So let's better start, shall we?

Hello, this is Neptune speaking. Seeing that this is an Epilogue of mine, I might as well narrate it. Right now, I'm in Pokemon Heaven, and Manchu is standing right next to me. He's actually crying, the General. Happy tears are running down his face. He's so proud of you, Kaiser, and he's not the only one. I'm proud of you too, Kaiser, you've done it. And it's been a pleasure fighting together with you. The other Gold Tribe members are here with me, but they're too busy having fun right now. For those who have survived, congratulations! Be happy! Do not mourn for us, as you have brought peace to the nations!

Ah, the Trident. I know someone's bound to ask me that. I'm dead alright, and I'm dead serious. Ugh off with the puns. My soul, my essence, is still inside it. Right now, it's with Kaiser. He's bringing it with him. But right now, it's in 'shutdown' mode, and it'll require a certain someone in order to activate it once again. That certain someone must have Empoleon blood, and must have enough youth and potential. I hope Kaiser will be able to find one, since if that little guy happens to activate it, I can communicate him via the Trident, and communicating with the others will be much easier. Crap, no signal. Hold on.

I don't know how long i can hold this thing so I better hurry up. The Trident is now locked into a glass rectangular box, and if anyone touches it (that isn't the chosen one), he'll be electrified by the shutdown mode, and he will die instantly. The force is so strong even Galleon might not survive after the shock. Speaking of Galleon, I don't see him here, so I have no idea of his whereabouts. He's probably in hell, but maybe he's still alive so watch out.

Genevieve? Genevieve..... *sniffles* I'm still watching her everyday, up in the skies. She's safe now, and I haven't died for nothing. Well that's the bright side. But well, I can't be with her anymore...I'm dead. But that doesn't matter. She's alive, she's healthy and well, and that's all it matters! My love for her isn't going to fade anytime soon. I know she'll have a hard time...but I know she'll get over it. People in heaven know what's gonna happen, and I know Genevieve will find a new love. Then, she'll forget about me, and continue with her brand new mate. Who? Oh god you're making me smirk. I can't reveal fate. I can't. I will still love her till the end of eternity, but when she finds a new love, I know she'll be happy without me. It's all written in Fate's computer. She WILL find a new love. With- Okay thank god i didn't say that or i'm gonna be executed.

Speaking about Fate, Triton, my father is here too. So this is what he's trying to tell me earlier. He's predicting about my death. WELL YOU CAN JUST TELL ME! Okay now i'm arguing with my father. Everyone's happy here, and I hope you people down there are happy as well. Okay...the connection is getting weak people...

As for who the Trident will be inherited to...I don't know. Really, I don't know. Fate hasn't said anything about THIS. So stay tuned people, stay tuned. Once again, congratulations with your victory. I am proud of all of you! And Genevieve, I love you, and I always will. Goodbye. Neptune signing out. I'll find another way to communicate. Mark my words...

End of Neptune's Epilogue

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
The Epliog. The Epiloog. The Epi-Epilo. Crap. I've ruined a perfectly good Intro.

Ambros carried Slick onto the bed at the PC back in Cape. He had gotten a good idea. Using the Life Orb Sol had left behind, he placed it on Slick's blue orb under her neck. Slowly, she came back to perfect health. The doctors were astounded and Ambros was out one kid. Oh well. He had the entire village in the Fertile Lands to look after. The Elder died soon after the battle and of course Ambros was elected as the new Tribe Leader. He took the Elder's house and Alex moved into the guest house. Guess what? Ambros finally asked Quick to be his...more than friend friend. Slick, on the other hand, pops in every now and then to help take care of Ambrosia. They got along very well, almost as if she's her real mother. But what are the odds of that?

Alex and Ambros have helped to protect the village from any invaders and soon the Fertile Lands grew more popular. It became a bustling city for all those who are brave and who are good. It also is now home for the Heroes Alliance School. A now-famous school that teaches children about honor and civility as well as training them in combat. The H.A.S. has become a beacon for all those interested in the Gold Tribe. The Fertile Lands has become the newer version of Gold City and Cape City. Soon, it's name changed to Shine City. But, it always kept the old values and culture. Alex and Ambros were always prepared for battle.

But, now there is one new character to add to the story. Ambrosia. Yes. What power will come from the young Dragon. She was blessed by someone, but nobody knows who. She has been given a fierce power, but nobody knows what. She will be great one day, yet nobody understands why. The only one who seemed to know was the Elder, an they are gone now. I guess we'll find out soon, now won't we? ;D

Adriadne Out. Muahahahaha.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve's Epilogue (Why in Heaven's name is that word so hard to spell?! >< Grrr.)

After the battle against Galleon, Genevieve traveled from town to town, helping in the rebuiltation of the Alpha Alliance. Some town's were worse then others and would take awhile to get them back to the glory they once were. Since she was in Eternity, Genevieve started with rebuilding her hometown. While rebuilding it they meet with a couple pokemon who had been in the Order. They gave them an option, to either become friendly to the Alpha Alliance or have a life sentence in Eternity's jail. The Pokemon chose the first and fled from Eternity.

Before leaving Eternity City, Genevieve went back to her father's grave. She had put a proper tombstone on his grave. Her father deserved that at least, for being forced to join the order. She visited with him, telling him of everything that had happened and everyone she had met. Genevieve even talked about Neptune, which brought tears to her eyes. She missed him, would always miss him. Like she'd always love him. Neptune was her first love and had a special place in her heart. Genevieve got up to leave and a wind blew. She thought she could hear a voice in it. Genevieve listened closely, it was a voice, but not any voice it was Neptune's. He told her that he loved her and always would. Genevieve smiled. "I love you too Neptune. Always." She said to the breeze. It blew harder and then disappeared as quickly as it had came. Genevieve looked up at the sky, a sad smile on her face. It was comforting that Neptune would be watching over her. And with that she walked away from her father's grave and torwards Eternity. Genevieve was still in the Gold Tribe, she had commited to it. And she wanted to help, in any way she could.

Genevieve hadn't seen her mom, Sacha, since before the battle for Cape City. She wondered where she was. When traveling to a different town Genevieve would look for her and ask the townspeople. But she always got the same answer, 'no'. It was as if Sacha had disappeared into thin air. Or simply had never existed at all. Sacha had to have existed, Genevieve was proof that she existed. But where was Sacha now and why was she hiding from her own daughter?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Epilogue
"Kaiser" Kent Reed and the Gold Tribe had done it. They had defeated the Emperor, and ended the terror of the Order of Neoverse. The Alpha Alliance was protected, thanks to the deeds and sacrifices of the Gold Tribe. Indeed, through all of this war, they had lost many allies. Over the past 4 years, in fact, over 90% of the Gold Tribe was destroyed. With Neptune and the others who had just joined the Gold Tribe in the recent months, there was a chance for it to be rebuilt, and for a time, that looked like that was going to happen. But the spark of Neptune was gone with his life. He was still sad to see his friend die, but also happy that he had gotten a chance to meet him, become his friends, fight with him. He knew, wherever he was, he was happy, and in peace. Still, others had joined. Kent had seen the likes of Burstborn, Midknight, Lightheart, Argentum Vesica, and the other newcomers, and had a good feeling. He felt that with them, they could once again rebuild the Gold Tribe, and the Alpha Alliance back to the way it was, and finally be at peace. This reminded Kent of something his father said to him a long time ago.

"For the Gold Tribe, Kent, is a lot like a phoenix. It may be on the brink of death and die, but from the ashes again it will reborn and rise all over again."

Kent smiled as he remembered his father's words. He had lived up to his legacy. Kent would continue to do so, rebuilding the Gold Tribe to their greatest potential yet.

Now that it was done, the Gold Tribe could finally get their well deserved rest. Kent, with the help of the other Gold Tribe members, could now begin to help rebuild the Alpha Alliance. In the process of the four years of war, many things have been destroyed. Pokemon of the Alpha Alliance can also move back to their homes, if they are still standing, like back to Eternity City, Albia City, and a few others that was taken. The once full Cape City, full of refugees, would see thousands depart back to their homes, with the Gold Tribe silently protecting them.

Yes, even though the battle was over, the process to rebuild everything in the Alpha Alliance would be long and hard.

Over the next four days, Kent collected all the bodies of the fallen Gold Tribe members, and with the help of some of the Gold Tribe members, saw them buried in the capital of the Alpha Alliance, Gold City, birthplace of the Gold Tribe. There, every Gold Tribe member that fought and died was buried, including Kent's father. Kent buried the victorious dead in the Golden Cemetery, happy that his fallen comrades are finally at peace, but also sad that they had to go.

Kent walked over to his Father's grave, thinking. He looked over his tablet, where was written:

"Here lies Wallace Reed, the Champion of the Gold Tribe."

Kent smiled as he read this. Cannon Arms walked besides Kent and placed arm on Kent's shoulder. Kent looked up to the Machamp and smiled, who smiled back down at him. Cannon Arms took one look back at The Champion's grave, and then saluted it, before walking off. Kent sighed. Eventually, all of the fallen Gold Tribe was buried in the Golden Cemetery.

All but one, that is.

Kent carried Neptune's body to his home village in Poseida, and buried him on a hill, overlooking the sunset. His body was laid to rest right besides General Manchu's. He knew Neptune would like that. Overlooking Neptune's grave, Kent spoke his final words to Neptune, the Tidechanger.

"We've been through a lot together, haven't we Neptune? Our victory, your victory, was so near. I wish you would have seen it. You gave it all for the Alpha Alliance and for the Gold Tribe: your body, your Trident, your life, all of it. Now all those things belong here, in Poseida. Except one thing, one thing you passed on to us…" He said, as he placed the Neptune's trident in the dirt. The trident shone bright as it stood there, upright, as if to keep watch of Poseida Village below. He walked away as he spoke his last word to Neptune.

"…your Spirit."

THE END

Pokemon Odyssey 2: (
Sneak Preview)
It was dark as two Pokemon sat in an abandoned house, speaking, their faces covered in shadow.

"Have you recovered it off Galleon's body?" The first Pokemon said.

"Yes, once the Gold Tribe had left, I took them." The second one said, showing two crystals in his hand, one gold, one silver.

"Good. This is the final key. We'll deliver that to the Region of Argos immediately. I still can't believe, after all this time, it's actually going to begin, again." The first one said.

The second Pokemon nodded. "Many different nations would want to be apart of it. We should prepare." The first Pokemon laughed.

"Prepare? You obviously haven't met our leaders. They've really starting something. All those previous Pokemon of the Order have been slowly joining their cause."

The second Pokemon eyed him suspiciously. "Did they think of a name?"

"The Order of Manganas." He said, handing over the two crystals to the second Pokemon. The second Pokemon looked over the two crystals, and smiled. They both head for the door. He spoke silently to himself.

"After all these years, the Dark Tournament will begin again."

To Be Continued…

(RHCP, when you get back, lock this thread. The Pokemon Odyssey is over...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back