• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years

+Anima is amazing I need to reread it.
I remember back when the mods weren't even allowed to carry on the numbers they had to say 0! Good times.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

DN, Hellsing and FT is nothing. As well as airing shows I have Kenshin, a Pretty Cure, G Gundam, LotGH and Powerpuff Girls Z on the go.

THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE AN S CLUB PARTY.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years

I'm so sorry guys. Be glad that it's not compulsory anymore is all I have to say, if you got past 10 you were lucky! Powerpuff Girls Z yes <3

Darn right there ain't yo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm used to being hated. n__n But I still feel like crap and thus don't want to deal with anything that might pop up before I go to Minnesota.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Aaaah, I can't believe it's almost X-Mas. I can't wait for post-X-Mas shopping!

Yaaaaay Nyaa is back up let's see if I can start Torrenting CCS.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I get stuff from my dad tomorrow, then stuff from my mom and stepdad Monday. I kinda wish I could spend more time with my dad, but eh, that's the way the cookie crumbles o3o

miley810

Assassin
Years

That's the exact way I feel. Well, mom's side of the family today, dad, stepmom, grandma, all of those guys tommarow. Including my brother drake and nefews Kyler and Zander.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years

I said we'd reach double figures.
ehh I have to spend Christmas with both my parents at the same time and they hate each other. "Fun."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back