• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Banned because your personal life is none of my affair ^_^

Banned because the unique use of "twilight" in your signature has sadly reminded me of that franchise-that-should-not-be-named (man, that word used to be cool until it started reminded me of that novel...)

banned for having the Pink Power Ranger in your sig

Retrograde-banned for implying that something is wrong with the Pink Samurai Ranger, who is a very lovely (and beautiful) lady. :cer_love:

Banned for thinking the person in my signature is female.

Retrograde-banned for confusing me about the gender of the person in your signature. >_>

Banned for having an androgynous character portrayed in your sig

Banned because the same thing could go for yours, really.

:cer_laugh: ROFL; nice one!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Banned for having a male in your signature that might have longer hair than at least one of the females in your avatar.
Banned for thinking both people in my current avatar are females.

Banned for saying the word 'stereotypes' (idk)

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Banned because the unique use of "twilight" in your signature has sadly reminded me of that franchise-that-should-not-be-named (man, that word used to be cool until it started reminded me of that novel...)

BANNED for implying the Twilight Saga is terrible
the MOVIES, yes, yes, yes and yes
the BOOKS are fine though

at least we don't see Cedric Diggory Edward leering at us from the cover of the original books

and you're just jealous of my status as World Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back