• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Well then, Got my new computer at a good time then.
Currently im skimming through everyone's posts to get a general idea what I missed.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
@Pokefan: Your first character is good to go now, but your second character is way too short.

@Michaela: Hey welcome back! We could use more teachers! Less NPC classes the better. Your good to go.

I'm also doing this activity check to make sure who to put in which classes. I've tended to put less active players into NPC classes just so things move along at a good pace.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn is still here, palling around with Ace and Kayla. Just had a very busy evening at work.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
Well, you can interact with my character Holly. She's currently running around the academy grounds chasing her Litwick and being followed by her Munna and a floating pill bottle. You can just say that you bumped into her or something. :3

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
This is Fuyu with Skye, Ciel as students and teacher Ash Harris~! Will be posting today or tomorrow.

Also, Ciel is open for interaction.

Fuyu

Years
The kid's shy as mess but okay. That should prove entertaining. Let me just set this thing up and I'll be right there.

Years
Sure thing, Zayne has had limited interaction with students (and his fellow teachers.... everyone really) so this will be good.

Fuyu

Years
My post is up and ready for this to happen. Thankfully the Vulpix did not get in the middle of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back