• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild Meowth Appears!

iPersona

Payday Pro
Years
Hello, people of PC~

Just deciding to drop a quick greeting. I'm not really a new user, but this is the first time I'm posting on the forums, so I'd just like to make myself known.

I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here ;3

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome aboard to PC, iPersona! I'm Megan and it is an honor to meet you. :D All I will say is that posting here for the first time in a while is a breakthrough, because now you can decide to be active and well, contribute to the forums if you want! Also, don't be shy when you post around, we're really nice and friendly. We don't bite, either. :P

Well, hopefully you can stick around and be active! Have a fabulous time here and I shall see you around!

Years
Meowth, heyyy! Welcome! :D (Are you the Meowth from Team Rocket?)

Glad you've decided to start making posts, always makes me happy to see people deciding to get involved. So going by your recent activity around here, you're interested in hacks? How long have you been into them, and any plans to create your own? ^^ I've been directing a lot of people over to Emulation since there are many members who take interest in the awesome hacks people have over here; so if you're interested in those, you sure made a good choice joining. <3 If you've played Prism or Shiny Gold before, you get a cookie! Those were my first two hacks and the reason I found out about PokeCommunity~

There isn't much to say other than that since you didn't really write a lot about yourself, so you should perhaps start off by telling us a bit of extra info (other than you being a Meowth, hehe) so we can get to know you more. Any Pokemon fan is welcome as we're all loyal Pokefans here on the forum, but beneath that we all have totally different interests! You do seem quite enthusiastic and nice though, which will only make your experience here better as there is no need to be shy, like Leaf Storm said.

Have fun and contact me whenever if you want to talk! :D

iPersona

Payday Pro
Years
Whoops D: My mistake, I didn't think to write much about myself, haha ._.;

Yeah, I really like some of the hacks people have made on here. It does make me want to try and get into that myself, but I'm not too sure yet. It'll be awhile before anything happens x) Some of these are really impressive D: It's a little unnerving trying to get started.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Whoops D: My mistake, I didn't think to write much about myself, haha ._.;

Yeah, I really like some of the hacks people have made on here. It does make me want to try and get into that myself, but I'm not too sure yet. It'll be awhile before anything happens x) Some of these are really impressive D: It's a little unnerving trying to get started.

Hey Meowth, Pika! Nice to meet you! :3

I know what you mean about the Hacks. I'm trying to start that also and I feel like I'm going in blind so I'm just trying to figure out what I want to do: new story, new Pokémon, new geography, etc... while I learn about the hacking itself. Drop me a VM or PM if you want to brainstorm some ideas :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi iPersona! Welcome aboard! I think if you want to discuss about Pokemon in gaming, this thread fits the spot! And there is a lot more to talk here, even Off-topic discussions in here! And yes, you'll enjoy Pokecommunity as well!

- Wind Heart

Back