• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you eat meat?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
If I sit down and think about the killing of animals, then I do feel remorse. I don't however try to do that at all my meals, and thus, do eat meat.

Icecream_pokemons

Y u hate on icecream pokemon?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2013
I am a vegaterian I will never eat meat! Why? Lets take a chicken. Imagine being in a hot room crammed with so many other chickens that you have no room. Then your body becomes to heavy for your legs because of drugs so your legs break. Then you get sent to a slaughter house were you a boiled alive. I can never eat meat I have read to many horrors of meat that I can never go back. Also did you know that the grain fed to the animals could be used to feed hungry people? It's true. I don't miss meat and I love beans so I eat those a lot and I'm completely healthy and against meat. I don't see how people can go with eating meat and not feeling guilty

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I do. Just another apathetic soul with the fortune to be born human, left to trifle some moral conscience over my (in)actions as an individual.

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
Years
I am a vegaterian I will never eat meat! Why? Lets take a chicken. Imagine being in a hot room crammed with so many other chickens that you have no room. Then your body becomes to heavy for your legs because of drugs so your legs break. Then you get sent to a slaughter house were you a boiled alive. I can never eat meat I have read to many horrors of meat that I can never go back. Also did you know that the grain fed to the animals could be used to feed hungry people? It's true. I don't miss meat and I love beans so I eat those a lot and I'm completely healthy and against meat. I don't see how people can go with eating meat and not feeling guilty
It's just what people do and have always done. In the distant past human needed to hunt down prey to eat. Then the domestication of certain species for consumption (chickens, cows, pigs, goats, etc.) came into being. These animals provide copious amounts of dairy and meat from a single entity. "Why chase the food when you can make it come to you?"

Here's a video of the amount of effort it used to take humans to hunt. Humans literally did, and a few still do, chase the animal for hours on foot until the animal can't flee anymore. Here's a video of a few men persistence hunting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

---

I personally eat a lot of meat. Love me some medium-rare steak!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
No smoked chicken for the rest of my life? Are you kidding me? I'd rather die. :(

I'm probably the one in my family who loves it the most. Although I'm not as big of a fanatic now, I live eat and breathe meat. Sausages, lamb, pork, duck, honestly who can't live without that stuff? It's amazing and I don't plan on being a vegetarian anytime soon. The thought of bacon or smoked chicken just makes me incredibly hungry and they're ten times better than cabbage or what not. :p

Nakala Pri

I meant to stop, but I can't help it. Our ancestors ate meat, it's in our blood! I refuse to eat meat which has been tortured before-hand, though.

Even then, people don't listen to me and buy me a strange burger. The result?

I ATE IT!! NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm not a vegan, and I'll probably never be. I eat meat every single day.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I do eat meat quite a lot, mostly fish, chicken, beef, pork and steak. They taste even better if marinated in honey, as I found out one time my Ma bought pork chops marinated in honey, but they don't do them now :(

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I eat meat for almost every meal I have. The meats I love are chicken, beef, fish and the occasional pork. Don't forget the fruits and the veggies! I'm not a huge fan of veggies, but I don't dislike them either. I don't eat salad though. Fruits, on the other hand, are deeeelicous. It's a must for me to have my share of fruits everyday. This is what my typical meal looks like: meat, veggies and rice with fruits after.

Random trivia: My favourite fish in the whole wide world is salmon. Yum. <3

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
I have a really strange eting habbit. I for some strange reason cant stand the taste of pork,homade chicken, and any other meats. YET I LOOOOOOOOOVE BEEEEEF. GOLLY. Theirs chilly dogs, hamburgers,pepporoni,chille stew,chille frito pies ahhhhhhhhh. I hardly if not EVER eat vegatables nor fruits. yes its unhealthy but I feel perfecty fine Stranger still I actually dont mind the taste of skinny green beans and peas. And potatoes are OF THE CHAIN! Oh and while I hate chicken I LOVE fast food chicken and boiled chicken. yumm. Bacon is good too but only if its hard and burnt. n I also love hotdogs too. (Cept corndogs. those things are nasty) I also love the sausage on pizza.

Last edited:

Whisbii

→ Persistence
Years
I'm not too much of a meat eater and I do not really care for most meat. I am skeptical of eating any type of meat that consist of a bone and if I does or if it has fat I will not eat it at all. Yeah, I am a picky eater, but I see nothing wrong with it. The only two meats I will eat are breast chicken and thin beef meat. I'm not comfortable eating things that come from a animal, but I will eat the two items I listed so I would not be able to consider myself a vegan. However, if I were to be a vegetarian I do not think it would be too bad. I see it as bad that I do not eat large amounts of meat because it is a big loss in protein which we all need.

Back