• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Nice clean cut signature with simplistic yet clever use fo CSS bringing a more contemporary way of jazzing up the common 3 icon themes. NIce use of line height and letter spacing. Decnt icons but are a little repetitive and too alike.
    7/10

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • The proportion of the image seems a bit warped. Or just a little squished, since I've used that image for one of my themes before.

Spoiler:

The text is hard to read, since I don't think that certain font at that size seems to fit.

5/10

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • The proportion of the image seems a bit warped. Or just a little squished, since I've used that image for one of my themes before.

Spoiler:

The text is hard to read, since I don't think that certain font at that size seems to fit.

5/10
    That's far better. Thanks, Aizuke. =D

And well, Team Rocket PWNs, and all, but... a Giovanni pic would be epic. =D

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    its quite colorful! erika adds a nice touch to it and vileplume is a plus! the petals look nice, and the text is fine.
    9/10

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Even though I love the banner, I am questioning you choice of color.

I don't know why two of your lines are green. There's not a single drop of green in that banner. I suggest you change the red to hot pink or magenta, and the blue to violet. Something's got to be done with that gray text as well.

Overall, I like it. However, you need to make better decisions at picking out font colors. 8

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    your signatures amaze me o_o they are so well put together, i'm quite jealous! the colors looks amazing, and the picture looks fantastic.
    10/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back