• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It's listed in the bugs and glitches in the first post.

It has not been edited yet. Please give time to read even the previous and the first posts of the thread. Thanks~

Fendaril

Novice Mario 64 hacker.
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2010
may I be the second to ask if I can test out your new hack. It will be fun comparing adventure progress with Xanaz or w/e his name is.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
I found some tile errors. They are in Ultima City. They are located in the leaf paths in the city.

Here is a picture of what I mean.

pokemon_ruby_e-1.png

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
That's Angeallen's core, which is where it's 4 other wings are hidden. ^^

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Hey DJG just like to tell u how fantastic this hack has become and i have thoroughly enjoyed it (the dp pokemon, the legendaries etc.), and it has inspire me to learn more about pkmn hacking. O yes something to report, u can't seem to run or cycle in Pyre Path. Anyway, Thx lots DJG!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Yes, I caught ANGEALLEN ^^
I had an awesome time playing this.
I wish i was as good of a hacker as everyone else who made hacks!
Excellent hack DJG, good luck on rescue rangers.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thank you so much for the comments. :)
Well, the final release is a version 1, and there will be a version 2, and that will be bug-fixed version. ^^

ALso, I meant that player's will not be able to run or cycle in Pyre Path because it can make them unable to do the Cherrygrove recsue quest if they cycle around. :\

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Thank you so much for the comments. :)
Well, the final release is a version 1, and there will be a version 2, and that will be bug-fixed version. ^^

ALso, I meant that player's will not be able to run or cycle in Pyre Path because it can make them unable to do the Cherrygrove recsue quest if they cycle around. :\

But dosen't the even start when you enter the cave to the mountain?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
no, sadly...
The event starts outside the entrance. :D

Oh well... SInce there are no more bug reports, I think I'm gonna release Vesion 2 soon. ;)

*reads the bug reports*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back