• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Navy Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
  • Recently, a group of scientists discovered four islands. On these islands exist unusually powerful Pokemon. Even some undescovered.

After countless days of survival on the islands, the scientists escaped. On their extremely damaged boat, they made it to their lab. However, their research on the islands wasn't complete. Knowing that, they decided to gather the most powerful trainer from the four regions.One from Kanto, one from Johto, one from Hoenn, and one from Orre. However, they can only bring on Pokemon each, for the scientist want them to capture and bring back some of the undescovered Pokemon.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Last not necessary.)
    Home Region: (Region you come from.)
    Appearence: (A brief description of what you look like.)
    History: (Brief History. (Optional.))
    Behavior: (How you act towards others.)
    Sex: (Male or Female.)
    RP Sample: (A sample of your Role-Playing.)

Pokemon Sheet:

Pokemon: (The Pokemon you bring with you to the islands.)
    Type: (What type.)
    Level: (Pokemons level.)
    Sex: (Male or Female.)
    Attacks: (The four attacks it possesses.)

I won't be playing as a character, but as the Pokemon on the island. So, I won't start until I accept no less than four character sheets.

Current Player Location:

navyislands3bg.jpg

Bottom-Right Island

Last edited:

Gamegirl1994

Azumarill Lover <3
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 19, 2006
    Character Sheet:

Name: Maria
    Home Region: Hoenn
    Appearence: Maria has chestnut brown hair wih brown eyes. She carry's a bag with potions, pokeballs, food and other thing to help her and her Pokemon survive. She wears a pretty neacklace with a blue sapphire on it.
    Behavior: She's very caring and will help anyone in need. She doesn't have much of a temper but can get mad at times. She also has psychic powers.
    Sex: Female
    RP Sample: Maria hid in the bushs, trying to not move a musle. "Maria," Wisperd Mari, Maria's Azumarill. "What are we doing?" she asked. "Shh!" Maria said. "I'm trying to catch that Altaria!" She said. "Oh." Mari said. They sat there for a long time just watching the Altaria. "Um... why are we just sitting here? Aren't we going to try and catch it?" Mari asked. "Mari," Maria said, turning to Mari "We have to be stelthy." She said "Well... er... I think it just ran away..." Mari said. Maria stood up and frowned. "Aww! ... Oh well. Want to go have ice cream?" She asked. "You got it!" Mari said.

Pokemon Sheet:

Pokemon: Azumarill(Mari)
    Type: Water
    Level: 67
    Attacks: Rollout, Hydro Pump, Surf, Dive

Last edited:

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • Gamegirl1994 said:
    Character Sheet:

Name: Maria
    Home Region: Hoenn
    Appearence: Maria has chestnut brown hair wih brown eyes. She carry's a bag with potions, pokeballs, food and other thing to help her and her Pokemon survive. She wears a pretty neacklace with a blue sapphire on it.
    Behavior: She's very caring and will help anyone in need. She doesn't have much of a temper but can get mad at times. She also has psychic powers.
    RP Sample: Maria hid in the bushs, trying to not move a musle. "Maria," Wisperd Mari, Maria's Azumarill. "What are we doing?" she asked. "Shh!" Maria said. "I'm trying to catch that Altaria!" She said. "Oh." Mari said. They sat there for a long time just watching the Altaria. "Um... why are we just sitting here? Aren't we going to try and catch it?" Mari asked. "Mari," Maria said, turning to Mari "We have to be stelthy." She said "Well... er... I think it just ran away..." Mari said. Maria stood up and frowned. "Aww! ... Oh well. Want to go have ice cream?" She asked. "You got it!" Mari said.

Pokemon Sheet:

Pokemon: Azumarill(Mari)
    Type: Water
    Level: 67
    Attacks: Rollout, Hydro Pump, Surf, Dive
    Accepted.

(Yay! Only 3 more and we can start!)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Name:Aurora
    Home Region: Jhoto
    Appearence: Aurora has black hair, one red eye that's covered by her hair and one blue eye. her clothing scheme is completely black or a dark grey, except for the band of lavender around her upper arm (the white part underneath the belt like thing) and she wears black kneelength lace up boots.
    History:
    Behavior: Aurora has one h*ll of a temper, but it's not always that easy to trigger. Sometimes she'll burst at the smallest things and other times she can be so patient that it seems as though she'd a statue. She's usually calm and collected, but her temper usually cracks that appearance. She keeps her words to herself, usually only using them to yell or say something sarcastic. She's very rude, disagreeable, and most of the time unpleasant to be around.
    Sex:Female
    RP Sample:'Della's so lucky...she's got a boyfriend, best friends everywhere she turns, and even a great and respected family.'I thought as Della herself searched through the small pond.
    Looking around the old cave next to the beach, I was getting extremely irritated, as the water that was dripping down from the endless ceiling kept landing on my head. As though it was following me...
    "Po!" Came a sharp yap at her feet.
    "What?" I said, snapping out of her daydreaming.
    Della laughed "Look!"
    "Yeah?" I leaned over to look inside the pond.
    "Down there! Doesn't it look ridiculous?!" She squealed pointing at a...creature with two long ear's, and x's for eyes. It didn't seem very alive.
    "What is it?" I asked, getting a long stick and dipping it into the water.
    "Is it dead?"
    "Why is it such a lurid pink??"
    I poked the creature, and squealed, dropping the stick into the water "It's soft!"
    "It's a stuffed animal dweebs." Goliath said from the other side of the cave.
    Goliath had been a surface dweller once. He knew a lot of things we didn't, about the world above. Me and Della had always been curious about it, but with the wars raging above, nobody exactly let us in the first place.
    "Well I'm sorry Mr. I-don't-know-what-a-Heath-Potion-is." Della said sticking out her tounge.
    "Look." Goliath said reaching into the pond and picking the thing up "It's got cotton inside of it. It's an inanimate object."
    "Do you hear a voice Adrina? I hear a rather loud wind BLOWING SPIT ON ME." Della said getting up and daintily walking back to my Mantine, Goliath's Sharpedo, and her Milotic.
    "Come on. We'll come back when it gets darker, that way people won't ask where we've been." I said looking up at the big hole in the dark ceiling that revealed a sky that was slowly getting brighter.
    I dove into the water where our pokemon waited as Pomono grabbed onto me for dear life, hearing the splashes of Della and Goliath behind me.
    "Let's man our station!" Della said saluting.
    We watched Cassius, the Gyrados that gaurded the beach, talk to strangers and travelers who wanted to speak with Kyogre. Kyogre only left when someone really important came, and we began to name them, seeing as we were always too far away to hear them. Goliath thought the sport was stupid, but me and Della found it a lot of fun.
    I was stationed behind a fallen mast of an Earth ship, while Della hid behind the rocks to the entrance to the cave.
    Goliath was the most landloving creature in the sea, so he sat nice and dry in the crow's nest, although he never watched for strangers, or watched the dying village in the beach's wake, he usually just read or something like that.
    Cassius was sun bathing on the shore, his fierce appearance usually kept the villagers out of the 'holy waters' as they called it.
    Out of the corner of his eye he watched as Della settled herself under the boulders in the water, and I behind the drooping moss that hung from the rotting wood.
    Even though Goliath and I were great friends with Della, Della was different, she was more marine creature than either of us.
    "Hey!" Della hissed, outraged as a pair of kids took a long stick and poked Cassius "That's not nice at all!"
    But, they got their penance when Cassius roared in irritation and anger at the kids who screamed, yelped, and all that good stuff before running away, crying to their mothers who were hanging linens in the sea breeze. This was always the calm before the pokemon came and attacked the humans. Kyogre's soldiers sometimes even joined the ranks, but otherwise they were free and wild pokemon that couldn't stand the humans.
    Though, since me and Goliath had lived in the underwater palace since forever, the water pokemon didn't mind us, but one time a traveler with a water breathing amulet came, and all the pokemon chased him out. He would've been safer if he'd just used a Heath Potion anyway. I fingered the bottle of the breathing potion around my neck in a sphere of crystal. Everyone had one, except for the elders, who hated humans in general. It made seeing Kyogre in council sort of hard, when they were glaring you down. I was Kyogre's messenger, while Goliath, his assassin, and Della...well...she just kept him entertained on bad days.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • Naoko-chan said:
    Name:Aurora
    Home Region: Jhoto
    Appearence: Aurora has black hair, one red eye that's covered by her hair and one blue eye. her clothing scheme is completely black or a dark grey, except for the band of lavender around her upper arm (the white part underneath the belt like thing) and she wears black kneelength lace up boots.
    History:
    Behavior: Aurora has one h*ll of a temper, but it's not always that easy to trigger. Sometimes she'll burst at the smallest things and other times she can be so patient that it seems as though she'd a statue. She's usually calm and collected, but her temper usually cracks that appearance. She keeps her words to herself, usually only using them to yell or say something sarcastic. She's very rude, disagreeable, and most of the time unpleasant to be around.
    Sex:Female
    RP Sample:'Della's so lucky...she's got a boyfriend, best friends everywhere she turns, and even a great and respected family.'I thought as Della herself searched through the small pond.
    Looking around the old cave next to the beach, I was getting extremely irritated, as the water that was dripping down from the endless ceiling kept landing on my head. As though it was following me...
    "Po!" Came a sharp yap at her feet.
    "What?" I said, snapping out of her daydreaming.
    Della laughed "Look!"
    "Yeah?" I leaned over to look inside the pond.
    "Down there! Doesn't it look ridiculous?!" She squealed pointing at a...creature with two long ear's, and x's for eyes. It didn't seem very alive.
    "What is it?" I asked, getting a long stick and dipping it into the water.
    "Is it dead?"
    "Why is it such a lurid pink??"
    I poked the creature, and squealed, dropping the stick into the water "It's soft!"
    "It's a stuffed animal dweebs." Goliath said from the other side of the cave.
    Goliath had been a surface dweller once. He knew a lot of things we didn't, about the world above. Me and Della had always been curious about it, but with the wars raging above, nobody exactly let us in the first place.
    "Well I'm sorry Mr. I-don't-know-what-a-Heath-Potion-is." Della said sticking out her tounge.
    "Look." Goliath said reaching into the pond and picking the thing up "It's got cotton inside of it. It's an inanimate object."
    "Do you hear a voice Adrina? I hear a rather loud wind BLOWING SPIT ON ME." Della said getting up and daintily walking back to my Mantine, Goliath's Sharpedo, and her Milotic.
    "Come on. We'll come back when it gets darker, that way people won't ask where we've been." I said looking up at the big hole in the dark ceiling that revealed a sky that was slowly getting brighter.
    I dove into the water where our pokemon waited as Pomono grabbed onto me for dear life, hearing the splashes of Della and Goliath behind me.
    "Let's man our station!" Della said saluting.
    We watched Cassius, the Gyrados that gaurded the beach, talk to strangers and travelers who wanted to speak with Kyogre. Kyogre only left when someone really important came, and we began to name them, seeing as we were always too far away to hear them. Goliath thought the sport was stupid, but me and Della found it a lot of fun.
    I was stationed behind a fallen mast of an Earth ship, while Della hid behind the rocks to the entrance to the cave.
    Goliath was the most landloving creature in the sea, so he sat nice and dry in the crow's nest, although he never watched for strangers, or watched the dying village in the beach's wake, he usually just read or something like that.
    Cassius was sun bathing on the shore, his fierce appearance usually kept the villagers out of the 'holy waters' as they called it.
    Out of the corner of his eye he watched as Della settled herself under the boulders in the water, and I behind the drooping moss that hung from the rotting wood.
    Even though Goliath and I were great friends with Della, Della was different, she was more marine creature than either of us.
    "Hey!" Della hissed, outraged as a pair of kids took a long stick and poked Cassius "That's not nice at all!"
    But, they got their penance when Cassius roared in irritation and anger at the kids who screamed, yelped, and all that good stuff before running away, crying to their mothers who were hanging linens in the sea breeze. This was always the calm before the pokemon came and attacked the humans. Kyogre's soldiers sometimes even joined the ranks, but otherwise they were free and wild pokemon that couldn't stand the humans.
    Though, since me and Goliath had lived in the underwater palace since forever, the water pokemon didn't mind us, but one time a traveler with a water breathing amulet came, and all the pokemon chased him out. He would've been safer if he'd just used a Heath Potion anyway. I fingered the bottle of the breathing potion around my neck in a sphere of crystal. Everyone had one, except for the elders, who hated humans in general. It made seeing Kyogre in council sort of hard, when they were glaring you down. I was Kyogre's messenger, while Goliath, his assassin, and Della...well...she just kept him entertained on bad days.
    I'll need a Pokemon Sheet from you as well.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (Sorry about that)

Pokemon: Metagross
    Type: Steel
    Level: 70
    Sex: Male
    Attacks: (Everymove Metagross can learn in R/S up to level 70)
    List

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • Naoko-chan said:
    (Sorry about that)

Pokemon: Metagross
    Type: Steel
    Level: 70
    Attacks: (Everymove Metagross can learn in R/S up to level 70)
    Well, the limit for attacks is four, but, okay.

Accepted.

(Yay! Only 2 more and we can start!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    Character Sheet:

Name: Zeke
    Home Region: Kanto
    Appearence: Zeke is about 5'10". He has white hair is cut fairly short, about only down to his ears. His eyes are an oddly clear blue, and his bangs cover a little bit of the top of them. He wears a tuxedo-like set of clothing which is all black, and his left sleeve is striped black and white.
    Behavior: At first, Zeke may seem to act peculiar around others, almost eerie, but those who get to know him think he's very respectful and tries to be the nicest he can be. He can sometimes seem to be too nice, and again make himself seem like a strange and eerie person. He also can develop a kind of sarcastic and witty attitude.
    RP Sample: As the two were talking, Zeke seemed to appear next to them out of nowhere before he said, "Hello, there. My, what a fair day... shouldn't you be playing? Battling? How about even training your Pokemon? Something that would make you break a sweat. Talking really doesn't fit that category, now, does it? Oh, and by the way, I'm Zeke. It was nice meeting you."

And with that, he was off. He speedily fled down the road, and before it the people knew it, he was gone.

He stopped in a city and whipped out a Pokeball. "There you go, Gengar. Some fresh air for you."

Pokemon Sheet:

Pokemon: Gengar
    Type: Ghost/Poison
    Level: 87
    Attacks: Mean Look, Toxic, Psychic, Rest (Exactly the same as my Gengar in-game...)

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • Sweetums said:
    Character Sheet:

Name: Zeke
    Home Region: Kanto
    Appearence: Zeke is about 5'10". He has white hair is cut fairly short, about only down to his ears. His eyes are an oddly clear blue, and his bangs cover a little bit of the top of them. He wears a tuxedo-like set of clothing which is all black, and his left sleeve is striped black and white.
    Behavior: At first, Zeke may seem to act peculiar around others, almost eerie, but those who get to know him think he's very respectful and tries to be the nicest he can be. He can sometimes seem to be too nice, and again make himself seem like a strange and eerie person. He also can develop a kind of sarcastic and witty attitude.
    RP Sample: As the two were talking, Zeke seemed to appear next to them out of nowhere before he said, "Hello, there. My, what a fair day... shouldn't you be playing? Battling? How about even training your Pokemon? Something that would make you break a sweat. Talking really doesn't fit that category, now, does it? Oh, and by the way, I'm Zeke. It was nice meeting you."

And with that, he was off. He speedily fled down the road, and before it the people knew it, he was gone.

He stopped in a city and whipped out a Pokeball. "There you go, Gengar. Some fresh air for you."

Pokemon Sheet:

Pokemon: Gengar
    Type: Ghost/Poison
    Level: 87
    Attacks: Mean Look, Toxic, Psychic, Rest (Exactly the same as my Gengar in-game...)
    Accepted.

(WOOT! All we need is one from Orre, and we can begin!)

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Name: Randall Ritchey
    Home Region: Orre
    Appearence: http://www.metsuki.net/heero/pics/heero55.jpg
    History: Randall grew up on his own with his trusty pokemon Aipom. He moved to Hoenn at the age of 16 and challenged the leaders.
    Behavior: Normally he is calm but he can become very hotheaded.
    RP Sample: Shou walked down the streets of the small town. Humans and other creatures were scurrying about their business. Selling their items. Shouts of Bargains entered his ears. But Shou continued on. He was not interested in foolish items. He was a Demon. Of human appearance, yes, and he was always like that. He needed not lesser nutrients. His white Cloak and hood appeared not to be touched by the dirt and filth of the street. His face was soft in appearance and comforting. He seemed kind enough, his baritone voice kindly refusing all the offers handed to him. Thanking the shop keepers for their kindness and all.

Then, a small child ran into Shou and fell over. Shou kneeled down to pick the child from the street floor. The smile and soft features were still on his face. But the eyes had changed tone into a darker, crueler, colder yet the eyes burning with rage. The Child??s happy face turned to that of horror and ran off like he had seen a ghost.

The villagers looked oddly at Shou, and Shou took his hood off of his head, his face was back to normal, kind and comforting. The villagers seeing the face saw nothing wrong, and thus came to the conclusion that the child had probably imagined something. Life returned to normal.

For the moment, he will allow the lesser filth to run free in the lands of Ordek. But soon, Shou will claim his true title, Kurayami no Shou, so as to declare dominance over the living and the dead alike. Control the past and the present and thus dominate the Future with the choking alliance of Darkness and Fire.

Pokemon Sheet:
    Does it
    Pokemon: Aipom
    Type: normal
    Level:89
    Attacks: Commet Punch, Double-Edge, Extreme Speed, and Recover

Last edited:

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Darn Aang posted while I was typing. Is it ok if you have one extra?
    Charactor Sheet:

Name:Terra
    Home Region: Orange Islands
    Apperence: http://advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=100624
    Behavior: Terra doesn't like being around people and will only talk to pokemon. She's not social at all and will do anything to get away from people. She is cold to everyone she sees unless you are one of the few people that becomes her friend and gets to know her.
    Sex: Feamle
    RP Sample:Terra jumped from tree to tree keeping up with her Umbreon Shadow. They raced each other through the trees. "Almost home Shadow let's pick up the pace." Shadow nodded and went fasteer. When they got to their distenation Terra gasped. The whole place was demolished. "Mom!" Terra yelled going through the remains of the what used to be a house.

She found nothing. "I will find you Mom and I will make whoever did this pay." Terra said to herself. She ran back through the trees away from the house with anger boiling up inside of her. Shadow struggled to keep up.

They found a cave right after dark and Terra brought her knees to her chest and closed her eyes alone and cold in the dark.

Pokemon Sheet:
    Pokemon:
    Umbreon
    Type: Dark
    Level: 90
    Attacks:Bite, Moonlight, Shadow ball, Quick attack

Last edited:

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • Aang: The Last Airbender said:
    Name: Randall Ritchey
    Home Region: Orre
    Appearence:
    History: Randall grew up on his own with his trusty pokemon Aipom. He moved to Hoenn at the age of 16 and challenged the leaders.
    Behavior: Normally he is calm but he can become very hotheaded.
    RP Sample: Shou walked down the streets of the small town. Humans and other creatures were scurrying about their business. Selling their items. Shouts of Bargains entered his ears. But Shou continued on. He was not interested in foolish items. He was a Demon. Of human appearance, yes, and he was always like that. He needed not lesser nutrients. His white Cloak and hood appeared not to be touched by the dirt and filth of the street. His face was soft in appearance and comforting. He seemed kind enough, his baritone voice kindly refusing all the offers handed to him. Thanking the shop keepers for their kindness and all.

Then, a small child ran into Shou and fell over. Shou kneeled down to pick the child from the street floor. The smile and soft features were still on his face. But the eyes had changed tone into a darker, crueler, colder yet the eyes burning with rage. The Child??s happy face turned to that of horror and ran off like he had seen a ghost.

The villagers looked oddly at Shou, and Shou took his hood off of his head, his face was back to normal, kind and comforting. The villagers seeing the face saw nothing wrong, and thus came to the conclusion that the child had probably imagined something. Life returned to normal.

For the moment, he will allow the lesser filth to run free in the lands of Ordek. But soon, Shou will claim his true title, Kurayami no Shou, so as to declare dominance over the living and the dead alike. Control the past and the present and thus dominate the Future with the choking alliance of Darkness and Fire.

Pokemon Sheet:
    Does it
    Pokemon: Aipom
    Type: normal
    Level:89
    Attacks: Commet Punch, Double-Edge, Extreme Speed, and Recover
    Accepted.

Now we can start! (Oh yeah, people can still come, but they must be from a Region other than Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, and Orre.)

You all arrive by boat on a very small island. It is mostly forest. From it, you all hear high pitched, yet quiet purring sounds.

Out of it comes a Sudowoodo.

It rushes toward Maria (Gamegirl1994)

Last edited:

Gamegirl1994

Azumarill Lover <3
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 19, 2006
    "... Whoa.. is that tree walking?" Mari asked.
    "Dont be silly!" Maria said. "It's a Sudowoodo!"
    "Don't worry! I'll protect you from it!" Mari said, jumping infront of Maria.
    "Oh Mari! It seem's completly harmless!" Maria said, taking out her pokedex.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • Maria Jet, you're accepted.

Just then, the Sudowoodo attacked Mari with it's low kick.

Mari is bruised on her left leg.

-47 HP

Last edited:

Gamegirl1994

Azumarill Lover <3
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 19, 2006
    "Hey! What do you think your doing?" Maria asked.
    "Ugh..." Mari said, trying to get up "I can't battle it..." She said. "My foot is hurt..."
    "Hmm... do you think I can use my psychic powers on it?" She asked.
    'Maybe..." Mari said.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • Sudowoodo attacked again with Rock slide.

-56 HP

Mari is extremely hurt. (It might be a good idea to return it to its Pokeball.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back