• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
We should make a pun thread. I have a joke for anyone who cares.
Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?

lloebet

Years
Hilbert. Very True.357
tumblr_m96acb4ozE1qafp5yo1_250.gif
tumblr_m96acb4ozE1qafp5yo2_250.gif
tumblr_m96acb4ozE1qafp5yo3_250.gif
tumblr_m96acb4ozE1qafp5yo4_250.gif
tumblr_m96acb4ozE1qafp5yo5_250.gif
tumblr_m96acb4ozE1qafp5yo6_250.gif

lloebet

Years
Sarcasm with emotes: Just watch my videos so i get more cash :P x3
Without emotes: Just watch my videos so i get more cash. 361

~response to deleted reply~
Yes yes of course.....just keep thinkin that not like it makes much of a difference.
seth_facepalm.gif

Last edited:

lloebet

Years
No it's his full time job so what do you expect from him. Do you want him to say don't give me money so i can live out in a cardboard box on the side of a road. None the less he gets money for entertainment. He gets the views he earned. 363 Yes he does ask for views and to like and to favorite alot. because he HAS TO its his full time job.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
No it's his full time job so what do you expect from him. Do you want him to say don't give me money so i can live out in a cardboard box on the side of a road. None the less he gets money for entertainment. He gets the views he earned. 363 Yes he does ask for views and to like and to favorite alot. because he HAS TO its his full time job.
No, he should have pursued his masters degree and gotten an actual job instead of sitting in front of a computer screaming at nothing into a microphone and making rape jokes... Come on now...

Think about that for a second. He dropped out of college so he could scream into a mic every day for "entertainment". Okay.

lloebet

Years
If you don't like him then you don't need to worry about him. If you want to spend your time worrying about pople you hate so much congradu-****ing- lations you keep it up. 365 and not graduating was his choice is that really relevent. Like healways says he just wants to be happy with his job and that's why he does what he does. g'night

Ice Car

Banned
Years
If you don't like him then you don't need to worry about him. If you want to spend your time worrying about pople you hate so much congradu-****ing- lations you keep it up. 365 and not graduating was his choice is that really relevent. Like healways says he just wants to be happy with his job and that's why he does what he does. g'night

I just think it's pretty sad that he dropped out of college to pursue a career in... Youtube? I dislike him but I'm not pouring my hate into these posts, I'm just pointing something out. I do hate him a lot though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hey, if it's something that he wants to do then who's to judge. As long as he's happy with that he's doing. /shrug.

Though I can't say much, I don't know who that is at all and I didn't really bother to read any of the posts above except the last one. whoops.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Hey, if it's something that he wants to do then who's to judge. As long as he's happy with that he's doing. /shrug.

Though I can't say much, I don't know who that is at all and I didn't really bother to read any of the posts above except the last one. whoops.

I guy that does let's plays that I personally believe is a disgrace to the Let's Play community, and he has 2 million subs...

I watched an entire let's play of his so I know what I'm talking about.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions on the content. If you don't like 'em that's fine. Just don't waste anymore of your time concerning over it. Meanwhile I'm just going to stick with obsessing over things like Kamichama Karin, Tales of Symphonia, etc etc.

lloebet

Years
I just noticed the Noel Vermillion in your signature. 370

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back