• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which game do you have?

Which game do you have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • I have Diamond and Platinum, and never bothered with Pearl (only because I had Diamond and as I now have the superior version of the three games, why would I need that? =p)

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I have all three. :3 And I've completed and enjoyed all of them. ^.^

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Diamond, which is my friends game he kinda let me have it, and I have 2 platinums one is fully done as in what I needed for it the other isnt at all.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I have Diamond, and my sister had Platinum and Pearl, so basically I can say I've got the whole set. Or should I say we have the whole set? ;)

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I have all three, my Pearl is the only one that is completed however. My Platinum is in the city with the grass gym leader, and my Diamond is is not even in the first gym city yet I don't think.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Diamond and Platinium. Got Diamond first then Platinium.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I have all three of the games. Currently, my Diamond is broken. So, Platinum is my main game...and Pearl is barley used anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back