• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruhn

Breeder
Years
  • k thanks for the reply :)

btw is there a threath where ppl can exchange friendcodes? i'm searching for ppl to trade pokemon and those who wanna exchange their codes with me

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've sorta looked at encounter slots for DPP and BW. Don't you just right click the spread, check encounter slot number, and look up the table (online/smogon)?

the ditto at route 34 and encounter slot number is 9..? there are no tutorial on smogon :(
    i need walk 9 step then use sweet scent..?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • k thanks for the reply :)

btw is there a threath where ppl can exchange friendcodes? i'm searching for ppl to trade pokemon and those who wanna exchange their codes with me
    There's no thread to exchange friend codes... You will exchange them around the boards/messages when you find someone to agree to a trade. :<

the ditto at route 34 and encounter slot number is 9..? there are no tutorial on smogon :(
    You will have to find a seed that has encounter slot 9. you aren't walking 9 steps. :P

TwilightBlade

Years
  • [ #610 :: ♀ Jolly Shiny Axew ]
    Echo 56632

610.gif
    611.gif
    612.gif
    bagluxuryballsprite.png

Ability: Mold Breaker
    Moves UT: Scary Face | Slash | False Swipe | Dragon Claw
    IVs: 28 / 30 / 28 / 23 / 28 / 31

Hey how you doing, girl? ^o^.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024

If you're looking for someone who can help you learn how to rng capture wild pokemon with encounter slots, you ask me. Because I know how to rng capture on HG/SS.

Just make a friend request with so you and I can talk about it or if I'm not available, you can come and meet me on smogon since I'm available on there more often. :)

Ruhn

Breeder
    Years
  • wa. it's kinda hard for me with all those names. cause i'm german speaking the english ones are so different OO

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Blade, I am going to cut you. Bad. I'm so jealous.

I think I really need to crack down and find that DS. Or have you give me a bunch of rare candies so that way I can just do it on my broken one. Cause you said it doesn't need AR usage.

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    I've been trying to RNG capture a shiny Pokemon but keep failing. The results are different from the natures I get.

I'll try again later. :U

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    wa. it's kinda hard for me with all those names. cause i'm german speaking the english ones are so different OO

German is hot. ;) <3

Blade, I am going to cut you. Bad. I'm so jealous.

I think I really need to crack down and find that DS. Or have you give me a bunch of rare candies so that way I can just do it on my broken one. Cause you said it doesn't need AR usage.

Dude, you have it easy compared to the hell I'm going through trying to find my parameters on a flashcart.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    @AngelXavier: Imma cut you first for being a sad apple.. My teaching methods are superb. Just ask blaQk. Look at his progress in 4 hours. ^_______^

Angel, I now know why you're so bad at this. It's okay, it's not your fault.

In other news; the purging of the Trade Corner has begun.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • So blaQk notices the correlation: I suck at teaching RNG abuse and you guys are failing because of me. Sorries. The variety of good mons here.. kinda stinks. ;o;

I was being sarcastic, Alternative. 8(

Yeah I totally have been working my butt off here lately! :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back