• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruhn

Breeder
Years
  • @blaQk: lol. but it's hard to learn the english names for the pokemon. so i'm happy that i found a site where i can look it up

btw. what do u mean by RNG capture? oO

lol hella :)

how can u fly to hoenn? or do u speak about another game except black/white. oO i'm confused

Last edited:

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    @blaQk: lol. but it's hard to learn the english names for the pokemon. so i'm happy that i found a site where i can look it up

I still don't know all the english names. ;P

btw. what do u mean by RNG capture? oO

RNG is a way to manipulate the game so you can get flawless and shiny pokemon.

lol hella :)

???

how can u fly to hoenn? or do u speak about another game except black/white. oO i'm confused

He was talking about Hoenn in general. Can't get to Hoenn in black and white.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I bred something so cute I wanna brag about it. Joe if you're stalking me it's yours.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Minccino ♂ & ♀ Lv. 1
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Technician
    Moves: Pound, Aqua Tail, Knock Off, Iron Tail
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31​

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    ^^^^^ Jellin'. I just need to quit whining, crack down, and learn this shid. Like. Ugh. I need to find my DS and AR.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    I can't hit the delay for rng on pokemon pearl. Any advice, guys? How do I get flawless iv's?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    So blaQk notices the correlation: I suck at teaching RNG abuse and you guys are failing because of me. Sorries. The variety of good mons here.. kinda stinks. ;o;

I was being sarcastic, Alternative. 8(

Yeah I totally have been working my butt off here lately! :(

Hey Twilightblade, Why don't you take a break and let me try to help the others to learn how to rng abuse? Just like I'm helping AncientLord to learn how to rng abuse. :)

I don't know how to rng abuse on the 5th gen yet, but I do know how to rng abuse on the 4th gen.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • 4th gen is outdated to RNG abuse now, so no one's going to really need help with that. Most people are going to want RNG abuse help with the 5th gen or something.

Years
  • Doesn't anyone hate it when you get a Shiny Pokemon, and everything is perfect except for one thing?

Well, I am disappointed at my Shiny Yanma. It's nature's perfect, great IV's, the only problem is...no Speed Boost.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Doesn't anyone hate it when you get a Shiny Pokemon, and everything is perfect except for one thing?

Well, I am disappointed at my Shiny Yanma. It's nature's perfect, great IV's, the only problem is...no Speed Boost.

Were you trying to obtain one, or did you just randomly find it?

And Tinted Lens is still a great ability... If you don't want it I'll be happy to take it off your hands :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    4th gen is outdated to RNG abuse now, so no one's going to really need help with that. Most people are going to want RNG abuse help with the 5th gen or something.

Dude, you're taking this too seriously. Pokemon is a game. Not an Official business object.
    It's supposed to be for fun. If no one's not gonna need help with it, why is AncientLord and a few players asking for help on rng abuse on the 4th gen in the first place?

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Dude, you're taking this too seriously. Pokemon is a game. Not an Official business object.
    It's supposed to be for fun. If no one's not gonna need help with it, why is AncientLord and a few players asking for help on rng abuse on the 4th gen in the first place?

He isn't taking anything seriously, nor is he making it out to be serious business. All he said was G4 RNG is outdated and that most people will want to RNG G5, which is true.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    He isn't taking anything seriously, nor is he making it out to be serious business. All he said was G4 RNG is outdated and that most people will want to RNG G5, which is true.

(facepalm) I knew that.

I was trying to be kind enough to offer to help and teach other players like AncientLord (who want to learn 4th gen abuse) to learn how to rng abuse on the 4th gen. that's all.

Detox

Sup traders. Have they figured out how to do Non C-Gear spreads on the DSi yet? Because my Black cartridge is collecting dust.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    How do I know for sure if any of the players on here are trustworthy to trade or not?

I know Twilightblade, Live_wire, Giorgosss, Babismanias, and AncientLord are trustworthy but what about the others who I'm not familiar with?

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • See is trade history here in PC, besides you can ask the genius breeders here if you can trust someone else (common sense, cough cough);D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back