• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Went to two different Meijers looking for some more sleeves and a box since my XY/Furious Fists box is full for XY and bought some packs.

The first Meijer had no cards whatsoever aside from a few by the checkout, the card isle was completely bare I think they were moving it to a different location. I bought 2 of those 1 pack/1 reverse. In the Plasma Bast pack I got an Archeops Holo, I'm currently only looking for 2 full arts, Genesect and Jirachi and 1 ex, Kyurem from this set.
The other was a Boundaries Crossed and it contained a Reverse Charizard. I bought them because there was only one of each and I tend to have good luck on those types of packs.

At the other Meijer I got the sleeves and the box as well as 8 Dragons Exalted packs and a Black Kyurem tin. The tin had a Cresselia ex and the packs had a Registeel Full Art.

Spoiler:

tumblr_na3t8lkkZ71r12rm4o6_r1_1280.jpg

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Got my 3 boxes today (XY, Flash Fire, and Furious Fists) - opened up my XY box first, out of it I got:

Blastoise EX
M Blastoise EX
Venusaur EX
Yveltal EX

Lapras
Vivillon

for my favorite Pokemon from XY:
Spoiler:

Video link to my XY box video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbMT9fbTrJg&list=UUkIyO5Wk5gCNV9GZ1hl7Knw

------- Edit: to not Double Post ------

Just finished opening up my Flash Fire box! Was I surprised!! 3 Full Arts! 2 Megas! 2 EX!
for my favorite's
27 felines (6 more than my previous Flash Fire box).
28 mustelids (11 more than my previous Flash Fire box)
Once I upload the video on my YouTube channel I'll share it.

Full Arts:
Kangaskhan EX
Lysandre
Magnezone EX

Megas:
M Charizard EX (X)
M Charizard EX (Y)

EX:
Kangaskhan EX
Toxicroak EX

For my Favorites:
27 felines - 28 Mustelids
Spoiler:

Video link to my Flash Fire box: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvYQP2XxfDM&list=UUkIyO5Wk5gCNV9GZ1hl7Knw

Last edited:
Years
Nice going with those pulls! Sounds like a couple of good boxes.

I went ahead and bought a Furious Fists trainer box. 8 packs - 0 EXs - two holo rares - six non-holo rares = An angry spender.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Just bought 4 Dragons Exalted boosters, I also bought 5 Boundaries Crossed, there was about 7 on shelf and I bought 4 Furious Fists. I actually tried to the shake test to see if any felt heavy but in the end I just picked the ones that I had that feeling with.

I ended up opening 7 packs and I had already pulled all the ex's I pulled. I also pulled 1 Skyla so I now have two extra playsets of Skyla besides the regular and reverse in my collection.
Here's my pulls for the 13 boosters.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So this weekend I bought 43 booster packs including 1 tin from Walmart and Meijers and pulled
1. Registeel Full Art
2. Rayquaza Full Art
3. Celebi Full Art
4. Regigigas Ex
5. Registeel Ex
6. Cresselia Ex
7. Dragonite Ex
8. Landorus Ex

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 14, 2020
I bought my first packs today for the first time since Jungle.

2x Virizion EX
1x Mega Blastoise EX

ebay says it was worth it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Just opened my 2nd Furious Fists booster box and out of it I got:
4 EX - 2 Full Arts
• Fossil Researcher Full Art
• Seismitoad Full Art
• Dragonite EX
• Seismitoad EX
• Heracross EX
• M Lucario EX
[my first Lucario, since in my previous box & my Mega Lucario Elite Trainer box did not get any]

once again, for my favorite Pokemon:
Meerkats: 15
Weasels: 11
Eeveelutions: 11
others: 11
Spoiler:

here is my video to share: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8PL3Kj7oRM&list=UUkIyO5Wk5gCNV9GZ1hl7Knw

Last edited:

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
I split a furious fists trainer box.

From what I got:
3 tornadus
0 EXs
>:l

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 22, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49YsTSaCib4

Second opening. Didn't turn out anywhere near as good as the first. I wish they were still doing Shiny/ScR's in the sets because I'd love to get a Clawitzer Secret.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Went to meijers and bought 6 boundaries crossed and 5 dragons exalted boosters. I got a Mew Ex and a Gold Potion ace spec. Something funny happened with the dragons exalted pack with the Mew. The cards were hard to pull out, one of the cards and the code card came out first so instead of pushing them back in and pulling them all out I just pulled them out and the card was the Mew ex.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Opened a Diamond & Pearl Mysterious Treasures Booster Box. Got incredible pulls.

Magmortar Lv.X

Holos:
Garchomp
2x Tyranitar
Ambipom
Bronzong
Aggron
Honchkrow
Meganium
Typhlosion
Celebi
Azelf
Mesprit

Reverse Rares:
Azelf
Slaking
Magmortar
Bastiodon
Manectric
Nidoqueen
Exeggutor
Garchomp
Aggron

Brilliant box, was desperate for a Honchkrow when I bought it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Well I went to Meijer today and bought 5 Dragons Exalted booster packs and 5 Next Destinies. In the 5 DE packs I got a Serperior secret rare as well as a Slaking rev and an Aggron holo. I also got my first non Slaking/Aggron holo in awhile with Milotic. Those 2 holos seem to be super common.The ND packs had 3 holos with Chandelure, Lucario and Zapdos.
My next cards opening should be a Plasma Storm booster box that will arrive on Monday. I hope I get a good box, currently I only have 2 ultra rares from Storm, full arts of Victini and Colress and I tend to have bad luck with boxes. I want to get a FF box for 88 I saw online but that will have to wait a week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back