• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] {:: ƒ i r e ::}

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016

I couldn't be really cheeky and request another? 250 x 250px(ish) drawing of Miltank wearing a bikini? Preferably lying on it's side in a sexy pose but whatever will look magical xD
    HTML:

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    I want: pixel art
    Size/dimensions: Avatar-size (Square)
    Color scheme: Designer's choice
    Render/image:
    11498-105229930.png

Anything extra: I really love your art <3

Here ya go~
    o46R6RS.png

I couldn't be really cheeky and request another? 250 x 250px(ish) drawing of Miltank wearing a bikini? Preferably lying on it's side in a sexy pose but whatever will look magical xD
    HTML:
    Sure haha

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    1444127861644s.jpg
    It

If you don't mind doing another Mia image (the name of the scyther/human hybrid girl), would an Undertale styled battle sprite be possible? Nothing special, just a forward facing sprite of her in the pose from the image Cephei97 made (the full body drawing).

undertale__sans_4k_hd_sprite_by_c4dguy995-d9hrp8y.png

Here's the style, if you're interested... I'd draw it myself, but I'm not very good at spriting. Sorry. :(

This is the last request, I promise. I don't want to waste your time, and make you angry.
    Haha don't worry about it
    This is all practice for me anyway so no time is wasted :p

oh! {XD} ITS AWESOME!
    thank you sooooo much! ^^
    can you perhaps resize it into a much bigger avatar? (180x180)

Here ya go; pixel art doesn't scale very well unfortunately haha
    v8HcL80.png

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    HTML:

Not so sure about the bikini lol
    1ytp3k6.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    On the matter of double posting in this case - where the content is separated into a shop and gallery as individual posts respectively - I think this is perfectly fine.
    In fact, it's the same format I used on my very first gallery here and the then-mod of A&D had no issue with it! it's a quite a bit biased nostalgic for me, haha!

Also thumbs up for the Najarala, that tag is sick as hell. o/

Etherion

This is all practice for me anyway so no time is wasted :p

Here ya go; pixel art doesn't scale very well unfortunately haha
    v8HcL80.png

Thank you sooo much! :D
    Can I request again soon?

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    On the matter of double posting in this case - where the content is separated into a shop and gallery as individual posts respectively - I think this is perfectly fine.
    In fact, it's the same format I used on my very first gallery here and the then-mod of A&D had no issue with it! it's a quite a bit biased nostalgic for me, haha!
    Also thumbs up for the Najarala, that tag is sick as hell. o/
    Sweet! And haha I think Najarala is one of the best designed monsters it's so sleek and snaky and does way too much damage when I'm stupid and can't roll out
    It's making a return in MHX too this summer's gonna be great :)

Oh, the things I would do to her xD Thanks again, man!
    Glad you like it :)

Gah she's so cute I can't even! You did an amazing job with her sprite, it even looks like you modeled her face after Chara to an extent!
    Well, if you say so about wanting requests for practice... I'll try and think something up for ya!
    :p I was actually looking at Toriel's sprite for reference haha

Thank you sooo much! :D
    Can I request again soon?
    Of course :)

---------------
    Undertale battle sprites are fun to make so I made this for my girlfriend haha
    IBBtNmg.gif

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Yay! Thank you ^^
    Can you perhaps do a Fire Emblem sprite? In the form of...
    [this] (minus the hat, the cane and cards)
    and [this]

Size: 500x200

Thank you in advance!
    Sorry, just to clarify: do you want 2 sprites of each character in FE style, or a FE character in 2 different styles?

Etherion

Sorry, just to clarify: do you want 2 sprites of each character in FE style, or a FE character in 2 different styles?

I'd want 2 pixel sprites of one for each character (the guy and the dragon) in FE style in a transparent 500x200 canvas. ^^

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • I think your work is awesome, especially your sprites! Idk but they so fresh and clean to me for some reason haha. I have a simple request (at least I think): I'd like to have the Pokemons in this image pixelized, if possible to 64x64's (if not, at least something close to that :P). Thanks and keep up the awesome work :o

Last edited:

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    I'd want 2 pixel sprites of one for each character (the guy and the dragon) in FE style in a transparent 500x200 canvas. ^^

I made the phantom in FE style but before I start working on the dragon did you want the actual battle sprite or the portrait? Cause the portrait isn't exactly pixel art haha but I can def do one if that was what you wanted :p Here's the phantom battle sprite though:

fCWrtTP.png

Thanks! haha I'm still working on improving my outlines they're not that great :p
    RtMlqBO.png

Last edited:

Etherion

I made the phantom in FE style but before I start working on the dragon did you want the actual battle sprite or the portrait? Cause the portrait isn't exactly pixel art haha but I can def do one if that was what you wanted :p Here's the phantom battle sprite though:

fCWrtTP.png
    thank you, your art is amazing, as always. i realized I only needed Phantom, atm. so thankyou2x so much ^^

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Wow it's been a while haha but I'm finally done with finals!

Here are a few more things I made :>

Spoiler: Mega Luxray
    4FCwP9E.png

Eye of the Universe (8 colors total)
    4fHGpX8.png

Little sprite of myself haha
    R0rRhDD.png

Mei from Overwatch (8 colors)
    9R29rMp.png

Back