• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke'mon: Distortion of Time

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    Hi, its been a few years since i've done this, but i got bored today and thought why not. lol

ok well i would like to start a new hack on preferably ruby. I'd like it to be solely based on the last three movies released. (Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai (2008), Pokémon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior (2008), Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life (2009))

for plot information, check with the links above
    or watch the films

No gyms or particular bad team, cept rocket of course...

sorry i dont have a lot of info, remember, im just now gettin back into this
    feel free to message me or ask any questions

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Umm...this is not the place to post your ideas. This is the Game Development section of Pokecommunity and if you were to read the little box below the notices you would see that this section is not for ROM hacking or things related to them. What I think you are looking for is the Emulations section.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    sorry, like i said im new here, and im tryin to catch on. but thanks for lettin me know

Back