• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Dazzling Emeralds~ [May Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
Years

• ~Dazzling Emeralds~ [May Club]

Club Picture
    AG290.jpg

The one and only Club for May fans.
    10 year old pokemon Co-Coordinator and Sparkling Contest winner May!

Rules

~You must join to post
    ~Feel free to start a topic whenever you want
    ~Don't spam
    ~Respect other people's point of view
    ~Have fun!

Sign-Up Form

Name : (or nickname)
    Current Topic Answer
    Why you want to join :
    How active will you be :

Current Topic

What is your favorite of May's Pokemon?

Members

Ralaia

Contests

Feel free to recommend some ;D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Nickname: Ozzy
    Why you want to join: May has some really cool Pokémon which is the main reason I'm joining! I don't like her that much to be completely honest, but her Pokémon are wonderful, they have such amazing personalities compared to most of the main characters' Pokémon.
    How active will you be: Active when certain topics come up :D

What is your favorite of May's Pokemon?
    Glaceon! I mainly loved it as an Eevee since it was absolutely adorable and fit perfectly in her contest team (and made an adorable sidekick!), but when it evolved into a Glaceon for the Sinnoh saga it became 50 times more badass <3 Glaceon itself is a great Pokémon to begin with and Eevee is adorable so I'm biased to begin with in liking this team member, but I honestly think Eevee/Glaceon suited her personality perfectly and was always a lot of fun to watch when it was in the show. As for her in-game team, I like Wailmer, it's adorable and very unique!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • OMG I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CLUB TO REOPEN

I think the last two clubs were started by Sector Revenge and I, but anyway~

Name: AlexTheRose
    Can you format my username with the color #3A70B9 and italics?

My favorite Pokémon of May's is Skitty. She was so cute in the episode she caught her in, too. :D

Why you want to join: Because I love May! She's my favorite female companion from the anime. Plus I'm an AdvanceShipper

How active will you be: I'm attempting to have a pick-up in activity here at PC, so I hope to post at least 2-3 times a week :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back