• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Supporter question ^_^

beca

◔_____◔
Years
  • Just a quick question: if a member has donated before, does their new donation stack with their old donation? I've donated previously, and I'm just trying to figure out if I can add to that in order to increase my tier, or whether I have to kind of donate the full amount listed. Thank you!

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • My guess that it would stack, but i'm not 100% sure about it.
    But seeing the ampunt of money some people donated I get the feeling that it will just stack up with what you've donated already

Years
  • The answer here is yes. When you donate more, it adds on to your current donation and when you reach a requirement for the next tier, you get upgraded to that tier.

I've had that experience because I was a Tier 4 supporter for a while (I didn't donate though, I was given it by someone who won it in a contest) and then someone like, donated $5 to make me Tier 5. Tier 4 basically starts at $20 for example, and the $5 I was given reached the $25 requirement for Tier 5.

Here are the minimum donation requirements for each basic tier:

Tier 1 - $5
    Tier 2 - $10
    Tier 3 - $15
    Tier 4 - $20
    Tier 5 - $25

So, if you donate a little extra, and you reach one of the requirements above, you get upgraded to its corresponding tier.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Awesome, thanks a lot! I was just curious as to whether I should donate a small amount now, or whether I should wait a little longer to donate more and rank up with it x)

Also, great signature :D I love 500 days of summer.

Edit: Hmm, do I really have to fill out all that hosting info? o_o I don't remember doing that last time, although the last time I donated was some time in 2010...

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Edit: Hmm, do I really have to fill out all that hosting info? o_o I don't remember doing that last time, although the last time I donated was some time in 2010...

Nope, all you should have to do is donate and then private message Rukario that you've donated and he'll take care of it from there. (:

Back