• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Chaeran

No longer here
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
Hello everyone!! I'm not new to Pokemon, and I couldn't tell my favourite. I've a list ^^;; I own Crystal and Sapphire, played most of the others, working on fanfics, and participate in Pokemon RPGs. *waves, runs off to find her Sapphire*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Hello, and welcome to the Pok?mon Community! ^_^ *waves* Nice to meet you, and hope you like it here!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Hey there Chaeran Welcome to PC Im MoonLight nice to meet ya i hope ya have a Great Time Here at PC!!

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
Kayleigh said:
Hello, and welcome to the Pok?mon Community! ^_^ *waves* Nice to meet you, and hope you like it here!
*sue for copyright infragment*
Welcome to BC hope you like it here.
You need to buy copyright infragment to use this sentence...I'll sell you for 0$...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Chaeran said:
Hello everyone!! I'm not new to Pokemon, and I couldn't tell my favourite. I've a list ^^;; I own Crystal and Sapphire, played most of the others, working on fanfics, and participate in Pokemon RPGs. *waves, runs off to find her Sapphire*
Hi Chaeron. Welcome to PC

Back