• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wish I could see that again

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • What's something from a movie, TV show, book, any form of media, that you wish you could wipe from your memory and see for the first time again? An unexpected twist, or a really good joke, or whatever?

For me it's the episode of How I Met Your Mother where Ted gives his very first lecture as an architecture professor
    Spoiler:

Years
  • The last couple of episodes of Devilman Crybaby. I was completely floored by how beautifully done it was.

Also the entirety of Mirai Nikki (and the additional OVA which completes it as it is the manga ending). I can't think of another show that puts the middle finger up to the 'be a better person and everything will work out in the end' ideology quite like this show does. I love when characters are rewarded for making pragmatic (yet morally questionable) decisions instead of being punished for it because: karma. 'Do the right thing no matter what and I'm sure everything will work out in the end' is an unrealistic ideology and I wish it was more mainstream for media to show characters making selfish (but cleverly selfish) decisions and it working out for them. It's been a while and top of my list for a re-watch actually.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • atlantis the lost empire is my fave disney movie so it would be nice to watch it and not blurt out quotes lol

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    All of Hamilton. I wish I could go back and experience how awesome it was for the first time all over again. <333

Back