• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The BEST Pokémon

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I hate to bring him up so much, but I think that'd be Alakazam again! He's so pompous and serious with all his "superior intellect" and such, he even walks around twisting spoons just to prove it :(

What's the most bashful Pokémon?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Probably Spoink. It would have to bounce everywhere and it wouldn't stay still, which could cause accidents.

What is the most voracious pokemon?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Rampardos, of course! That thing is terrifyingly voracious, it's basically the definition of it. xD

The happiest Pokémon?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Probably Ditto, as it can change into anything it wants and can act strange.

What is the palest pokémon?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Palest...? I don't have a clue but I'm going with Chansey because her skin always looks so pastely and faded that I'd definitely call her pale!

What's the most legendary Pokémon?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I think the most quiet Pokémon would be Meditite - I'm not even sure it can speak, can it? XD

What's the most motherly Pokémon!

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
houndoom. i mean, just look at it.
lets see who the weirdest pokemon is!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Porygon, what other Pokemon would be uncopyable, not found in the wild, and needs to be traded twice to evolve to the highest rate?

Back