• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new ^^

FearTheCute

LegendofZeldaFan
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2012
    So...uh, hi, I guess! I'm new to this site (I've been looking for another site to RP on for like...a long time). Well, anyways, as stated before, I love to RP. I also like to write fanfictions (although I never get the chance to post them). So, yeah, that's pretty much it!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Another Roleplayer! Welcome :D here is the Lounge where we have lots of out-of-context chat and where you can find information (and then sign up!).

There is also the Fan Fiction forum if you'd like to share anything you've written :3

Hope to see you around! I'm quite active in the RP area at the moment, so if you need any pointers feel free to leave me a message.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey FearTheCute! I love your username, it's awesome XD.

I know the Fanfiction section would love to have you, there aren't as many people writing fanfiction as there used to be so any way you can help them out with your mad skillz would be awesome! And RPing is pretty sweet too; I don't go there myself but I have quite a few friends over there and they have a ton of fun. If I had the time and patience, I'd definitely go check it out myself! :D

Welcome to the community, and hopefully we'll cross paths again sometime!

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Bienvenido nuevo amigo!

Have fun here on PC, and if you need help with anything ask a mod~
    If you ever wanna chat shoot me a VM!

أراكم حولها!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • So...uh, hi, I guess! I'm new to this site (I've been looking for another site to RP on for like...a long time). Well, anyways, as stated before, I love to RP. I also like to write fanfictions (although I never get the chance to post them). So, yeah, that's pretty much it!

So...uh, Welcome, I guess!

Hahahah just kidding BIG WARM WELCOME to this PC land where Pokemon lover's are living it real lol.

Looks like above users already linked some threads but here are some threads that are heaps of fun to play.

Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia the home of great friendly PC users who love to chat and laugh with fellow PC'rs

Most Importantly have Fun and be active :D

Years
  • Hi FearTheCute, I am Hikari.

Diab_Low has already suggested the Trivia boards which we are regulars in.

And also the Roleplay Corner and Fanfiction/Writing sections are obvious given your talent. They aren't really my department though.

Well, go ahead and have fun over there while I might see you again.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Welcome, FearTheCute!
    I see you like to RP, so you should check out that section. I think you'll make a nice addition to PC, and I'd like to wish you a warm welcome. I'll see you around, and maybe you could stop by the chat sometime. :)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • I used to be an RPer until the wrath of projects for school came up. Anyway, welcome to the forums. I hope I get to read your fanfictions soon.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to PC!

I consider myself an "on again, off again" member regarding fan fiction, but I do currently have a story active right now in that section. I'd also be interested in seeing your works if you do post them because I've suddenly been struck with the urge to read something again xD

Other than that, I'm usually seen bouncing from area to area here, concentrating things on the Other Voting Polls and the Daily Chit Chat, so you'll most often see me there. So anyway, have fun on PC and hopefully I'll see you around the site!

Back