• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    lol ,you reded main post ? - 4.5 was long long ago aout latest is 4.5.3 version :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    The first battle with team rocket based of the first fight with your rival in red and blue has a glitch if you switch Pokémon in the fight. It is actually a cool and weird glitch

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    hey guys I got stuck after getting 8 badges n mewtwo is also done but ash mom Is not asking for fertilizers n officer jenny is not allowing inside kindly help me to get through it .pokemon ash gray

same problem here, after finished mewtwo event, i back to pallet town, but xanadu nursery event doesnt happen. am i miss something?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    I have a few questions:

1. Is there any sort of Wild Pokemon locations list somewhere?

2. Is there a list of ingame trades?

3. What's up with that Tentacruel at Porta Vista's cry? It has Unown's cry for some reason.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    No u cannot patch allredy patched game - yes u can but will by gliches in game ,to 100% work patch to clean rom firered and for odl save rename it to newest maked file and will load witchout problem.

For Save stat also no problem - will load also no problem to new patched game ,but for 100% make save normal in game and do normal load witch new patched firered

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    In first post u have download for ips file to patch firered rom - lol read and u find

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2017
    In first post u have download for ips file to patch firered rom - lol read and u find
    I read and looked on the entire page to look for download button but can't find it. Where is the download button is my question, I did not get the awnser I need

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    I started playing this and found a few bugs, i'm using the 4.5.3 patch
    first: in the squirtle event i could select any pokemon to fight the squirtle and keep pikachu in my team.
    second: a pokemon with the lightningrod ability can be hurt by electric attacks
    third: when retire in the safari zone i stay in the safari zone instead of leaving it and could use my pokemon to battle the pokemon there

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Still waiting for update :)

But for 100% is clear to write no update will by anymore

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Is there any way you can get a Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan in Ash Gray? In fact, could someone perhaps make a list of all available Pokemon currently in the game?

Back