• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
I have an idea for this hack. Why not give the Pikachu an hidden ability that deals increased damage against higher level opponents but decreased damage against lower level opponents. The damage decrease vs lower level is higher than the increase vs higher levels. However when against a higher level your evasion also massively increases. This combination should give a better representation from the anime and explane why that Pikachu can beat a freaking Dragonite but lose against a Snivy.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jun 1, 2017
So why do you guys keep saying that Metapod has abandoned this hack? I'm just curious if that is speculation or if he has stated that he's not going to finish it. I looked back on the first post and saw that he tends to release a new major version ever couple of years, so we should be due something this year if that trend continues.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2020
For some reason, whenever I try to battle Koga, my game freezes with a black screen.

I would post a video but I don't know how to take one of an emulator (visualboyadvance) and submit it.

So i'll just describe it. I am saved right above the space that starts the battle. When I go down to that space Koga appears, says his opening statement and the black animation comes on. Problem is that it just stays there, frozen on that black screen. I don't get to battle him.

Hackode007

TQ Supremacy
Years
Hey bro, I had played this beta about 6-7 times, and there is no update since 2015. Is Pokemon AshGray still alive? Also if you are reading this, I want to ask you that can be the beta tester for you?

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hey bro, I had played this beta about 6-7 times, and there is no update since 2015. Is Pokemon AshGray still alive? Also if you are reading this, I want to ask you that can be the beta tester for you?
The creator hasn't been on here since August of 2016, I'm pretty sure it's cancelled

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
Hey guys, do I have to catch Krabby from the in front of Bill's Lighthouse? Is there any special event for Krabby? I like it but I'm gonna save Squirtle for my water spot on my roster, so no need Krabby. Although Ash has it in the anime, I don't remember any special events for it unlike Charmander or Bulbasaur, maybe there is one in the game? Thanks.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Long ago played last time dont know but if need u can get it back by PC computer in Pokemon Center

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
I can't move or do anything except speed up the music once I answer "Yes" to receiving Pikachu.

Hackode007

TQ Supremacy
Years
Hey guys, do I have to catch Krabby from the in front of Bill's Lighthouse? Is there any special event for Krabby? I like it but I'm gonna save Squirtle for my water spot on my roster, so no need Krabby. Although Ash has it in the anime, I don't remember any special events for it unlike Charmander or Bulbasaur, maybe there is one in the game? Thanks.
You just need to walk on the edges of the beach. In some wild Pokemon, Krabby will also appear! So good luck!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 31, 2017
I evolved my charmander before showing it to the member of the fan club and now he won't accept it. Is there anything I can do?

Back