• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon league repeats

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
  • ok so i had this thought as i began to watch the unova league. weve seen ash compete in each region's league so far, correct? but what happens if you want to compete in one of them for the second time. would you have to go and win 8 badges again in order to compete? or would you automatically get in for the next year? it seems to me that the producers never thought this through, although they didnt need to since they'll send ash to a new region for each tournament. thoughts?

Years
  • ok so i had this thought as i began to watch the unova league. weve seen ash compete in each region's league so far, correct? but what happens if you want to compete in one of them for the second time. would you have to go and win 8 badges again in order to compete? or would you automatically get in for the next year? it seems to me that the producers never thought this through, although they didnt need to since they'll send ash to a new region for each tournament. thoughts?
    Yup it is only a matter of fact whenever Ash beats a league or in other words competes in it a new Region is invented so that he has to go there for exploration. Maybe in future we might see this stuff where he is remembered in old region and makes a comeback to compete in it. I don't know about the situation that he would require again those 8 badges to compete again. It is just like a 50-50 situation for me

Years
  • I believe he has to submit those badges to get into the league. So if he wants to compete again, he would have to win them again.

mahim

A Legend Reborn
    Years
  • thats not true because in one episode, way after the Kanto league, i remember those badges are seen on his wall or something. But he probably is allowed to participate again if he meets certain criteria.

Back