• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Chosen Five

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebil Slowpoke

Lazy Slowpoke
Years
  • Team Rocket and Team Magma Have joined forces, Team Rocket has cloned a second mewtwo and Team Magma have released groudon and the world is in utter chaos. Professer.Birch has called Five trainers together to be the worlds last hope of freedom from team magma and team rocket's Plans of world domination.

-!Note Read!- only seven people may join, five trainers, the leader of team aqua and team rocket(one person) and prof. Birch !!!NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Name:
    History:
    Personality:
    Pokemon:
    RP Sample:

Last edited:

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • OOC: Err, short plot and no sign-up sheet. Your other role-play was closed because of this reason. Maybe you could add a little more depth to the plot and add a sign-up sheet so people can join? I'm not gonna report this because I think you can do better. Please try ^.^;;;;

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Might you think about...
    1)Why your other thread got closed.
    2)My post concerning my debate over whether or not to consider letting you join in my RP, concerning your locked thread.
    3)Looking at the rules, getting a rating, adding personality and history to your sign-up sheet, and it's usually best to have RP sample last, but that last one's your choice.

Please don't post another thread until you are absolutely positive that it's a good plot, and RP.

Years
  • Please read the rules, you need more than four lines for a plot.

*Closed*

You may want to concider explaining why the two teams have joined forces and how did they manage to clone another Mewtwo and release Groudon.

And why exactly has he called YOU as a pose to some other trainers?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back