• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's been a while!

Mintyy

Minty~
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 4, 2019
    Wow! It's been a while since I've logged on last :D

No one really knows me (seeing as I wasn't on the site much to begin with) but I just wanted to say hi again :D

I'm Minty and I just wanted to say hi! I'm really getting into online battles (just using Pokemon Showdown, not actually on my cartridges) but I'm not very good yet! If anyone wants to battle me, that'd be awesome!

So yeah! I just wanted to say hi again :D

~Minty

Years
  • Hello! Welcome back to the forums! Always great to see members return. I hope you decide to stick around this time! Also, I love Jirachi (:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome back Minty! I think that username rings a bell but I don't remember well. Anyways, it's great that you're into Pokemon Showdown cause PC have its own server there. I am Mr Chidori there.
    If you ever need help or want to talk, gimme a VM.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Mintyy! n_n;

Glad you found your way back to PC! We tend to have that effect on people. :p Definitely make sure you hone those battling skills! ;) PC's Showdown server is pretty great and there's a lot of awesome competition in those parts so I bet you'll have a good time there.

I'm sure I'll be seeing you around! :D Enjoy!

Years
  • Hey Minty, welcome baaack! Been a few months, glad to have you here again! <33

I actually remember you somewhat, which is surprising given my memory (maybe it's because your username's adorable). Minty has always been one of my favorite online nicks and I really, really love it. Your avatar is really adorable too and for some reason I find Jirachi a fitting Pokemon for your username, hehe. As Alexial said, PC tends to have that effect; I've seen lots of returning members in my time here.

Oh, so you're into Showdown? Are you using our server? PC's Showdown server has really grown to be super active and I was really surprised to see all the activity when I logged on yesterday. Not like that's a bad thing though, of course! xD Do you have a favorite tier or anything when it comes to battles? I mostly enjoy randbats but some NU is always fun, too. :D I'm sure that'll be addicting and you'll probably stick around longer if you use our server.. lots of people tend to. Kind of hard to leave when there are so many people around over there!

Have a wonderful time around the community, Minty! If you need anything I'm always here to help!

Mintyy

Minty~
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 4, 2019
    I didn't know PC had a server... XD How can I access it?
    So far I've made a decent UU team, but I really need to learn a lot more XD

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! Would any of you mind if we chatted a bit anytime?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Just follow the link I gave in my post earlier.
    And I'm always open for a chat. Just VM me :)

Mintyy

Minty~
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 4, 2019
    Perfect! Sorry, I missed seeing the link there ^^

Cool, I'll get a hold of you sometime :D

Back