• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|Puberty Worries Thread|

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    i'm in the middle of it. and it... doesn't suck too much. although, my adams apple is a little big.

i have no worries whatsoever. its a part of growing up. its like natures way of saying your going through some changes.

luckily, i barely have any pimples
    :D

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Trapped. : (

I'm in the middle, but I'm not to worried. Just hope I don't start to break out to much, and growing a bit taller couldn't hurt. ^_^

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I am sixteen, but I was a late bloomer I guess. o_o I am still short and stuff. ;-; Shortest person in my grade level FTW! (excluding people with medical conditions)

My voice cracks all the time, my adams-apple is basically non-existent. xD However I am very hairy. @_@ I can grow a full beard and mustache. Although the beard comes in dark brown and the mustache is pure blond. :/ No it isn't peach fuz, it's long and furry like a mustache anyone else has. It's just blond. @_@

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm 16. I'm a couple years away from puberty ending. But still, I hate it.
    The only thing I mostly worry about is these damn zits showing up everywhere. D:

I just laugh when my voice cracks, though. XD;

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Caught in the middle. My voice hasn't cracked yet, but my adam's apple is noticeable, I suffer from slight acne, and I'm on the hairy side. My friends actually refer to me as Big Foot because my leg hair is thicker than any of theirs. I can grow a full mustache and a small beard in under 4 days O_o (I'm also hispanic so that may have something to do with it...)

Stairmaster

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    Puberty. Such a creepy word. As for me, I'm done. Didn't bother me as much as it seems to bother others.

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • Im midway i suppose, im, i have a fairly low voice though i can sing fairly high ( and good ) and when i get big burts of laughter i sometimes squeak.

You can post anything here by the way, about any trouble ''down below'' as long as the correct words are used and not trying to make it sound bad, there are kids on here as well remember.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    How curious that only males have posted thus far.

I'm done without any physical concern. It's nice to grow up, at the end to have a body with some power behind it and a mind with realistic and consistent thoughts; my imagination has not diminished either.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I'm done puberty :/ I'm 20. Yeah. Didn't bug me much except for the moodswings and the fact that it's really hard to find the proper bra size :/ I'm technically a 28 E but that really doesn't exist so I just go with a 32 D and certain styles fit well, generally.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • I know I think I'm half way done although I'm not very hairy though but I am 6 feet 2 and weight is like 200 I dont know around that number.

My voice has gone deep although sometimes it still cracks lol

Pimple not a big deal for me but that's because i wash my face daily I really don't know

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Uggghhh. >_<;
    I think I'm...almost done. Everyone says my voice is deep. ;w;
    I don't have a whole lot of facial or leg hair, but my lip hair seems to be growing quickly.
    Anyway, yeah, it's not that big of a deal, although it is a big deal that I picked a spot off my nose and it's been scabbing up over and over and I look like frickin' Rudolph. D:<

I'm also short, but I went through like two growth spurts, so I think I'm done in height. :3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Um. I'm done. I barely noticed anything. I'm short, scrappy, scrawny, and fuzzy. :(

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I guess I'm going through it. I'm okay with it, it's a natural process and so far I've grown to about 5"11, my voice is deeper, I have a stronger upper body and my muscles started growing. I actually don't go through mood swings, which I'm happy for.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've been done with puberty for quite a while now. XD

Funnily enough, I reached my final height and started gaining a lot of upper body muscle mass at the age of 16, my voice finished deepening when I was 14, but I couldn't grow any significant amount of facial hair until I was 19. D:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Screw puberty; that stuff was horrible. Thank goodness I'm on the latter end of it. Too bad that doesn't mean I'll stop being attracted to women; I hate having a "switch" in my brain that makes me a mindless idiot around someone even mildly attractive.

Back