• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! Acspower comes tu Pokecommunity!

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    Hello for everyone! :D
    I'm Acspower but you can call me Acs.
    I'm a rom hacker from Wah, Nhdex and ForeveRH.
    My habilities are not a lot... I'm mapper, and I write stories. You maybe know me from my hack, ''Pokémon El secreto de Kyurem'', or in english (I'm Spanish :P) Pokémon, The Kyurem's secret.
    I hope to enjoy this community.
    Bye!
    Acs

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, Acs!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! That's cool that you're a ROM hacker! There is an emulation forum dedicated to what you do here in PokéCommunity. There are many informative threads there to help you out with becoming better at making ROMs, etc! Hopefully you'll find what you need there. :]

Hope to see you around and enjoy!

Cid

Years
  • Man, it's been a long time since I heard someone mention Wah. That website was part of why I came to this forum in the first place, haha. So to see someone from there, certainly brings back memories. Not that I was active there or anything, but it's just something from my past. Wait, I'm getting off-topic, haha.

Welcome aboard, Acs! I'm glad a hacker from many other forums has joined our forum. You must be a veteran hacker, because you already have a hack behind you related to Kyurem! :O That's amazing. I hope you bring some of that brilliance to our Emulation section which Gyardo linked, seriously. As for writing stories, I assume this refers to the process of making plotlines for the hacks itself? In case you mean fan fiction though, Fan Fiction and Writing might actually fit you too, sort of. I don't really know. XD

Spanish people are pretty cool and talented (at hacks, especially). Hope that the language barrier isn't too impenetrable in your case. I mean, I'm also not a native English speaker, but I'm okay with talking now just because I got so used to speaking in it while being in this forum. So stay active like everyone else, alright? Make even more awesome hacks while you're at it. :D

Years
  • Welcome to PC Acs, I'm Cirno and it's good to meet another fellow member~ ...I don't think I've ever heard of WAH or any of the other sites you mentioned before. But at least I can say I've heard of them now since you told me about them!

Emulation will be your best friend during your stay here. Don't think I've heard of your hack, but that's probably because I've never looked through Spanish hacks since I primarily speak English. I'm sure our Spanish-speaking members will be thankful if you shared your hack with them though, and perhaps you can even get a translator for English along the way! Would help broaden your audience. :3 I've seen a few foreign hacks that I wanted to play but couldn't since I didn't understand them, oh how awesome it would be to learn every language with a click of a button or something!

Do check out Fanfiction & Writing sometime too; from what I've seen the regulars over there are pretty good at giving you helpful tips to improve your writing, so it should probably be helpful. You'd be surprised by how many people learned to speak English better by being here so maybe you can be one of them too sometime down the road! Not that your English is bad though - in fact, I'd say it's quite good. Have fun on PC and it was great meeting you! :D

Back