Thread: Proposal: Pokemon Crystal articles
View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2018 (5:10 PM).
Which is which?

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivvon View Post
All I can really think to contribute is a nostalgia-based story article. Crystal was my first-ever video game, so it's really important to me. Maybe something about how I got introduced to Crystal, and the lasting impact it's had on me?
I think that'd be a good article to read, and probably fun for you to write as well. If you're up for it, go for it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Sotomura View Post
<p>"How to get Celebi" will be a popular search topic so it would probably be worth spanning into its own separate article.</p>
Good thinking there. We should have one set up to be release right on or just before release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unown Seer View Post
I'd like to write an article about how the GS Ball was distributed in Japan, because that is very obscure knowledge that isn't properly documented in English. It wasn't as simple as downloading data and getting the nurse to show up.

In fact, that could just be the main section of an article explaining the Mobile Adapter features.
I'll be the second +1 for your article too - also a good idea imo and would be interesting to read about as well. I'll set up a thread for you in the subsection for drafting at your leisure. :)